Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC requirements on BitcoinTalk Bounty Campaigns Become Worst! - page 3. (Read 653 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Lately i'm just inspect most of the active Bounties in the forum and i even try visit those KYC requiring Campaigns i was find out that some of the campaigns are not accepting national ID's and requiring too much in order to recieve tokens I think its rude and too much what do you think?
That's not really too much but what really is the worst part is, they will not ask for KYC even if you ask them before you joined their campaign, but after you accumulate a huge number of their token, they will now announce that you need to go through their KYC, and this is a clear violation and they are trying to hostage the tokens you work hard to earn.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
The problem is not what is required, the problem is that people are happy to give their data  to someone unknown. And even repeated examples of the fact that the documents were then sold online does not teach them. I am categorically against KYC for bounty which data they would not require.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
most of bounty that i joined before need kyc and ended with scam project. i think they sell our data to web or someone
now better never put any kyc to bounty or airdrop
Agree with you. nowadays most of the bounty project is a scam. most of them also asked for KYC, but they were not able to succeed. I also think after the end of the bounty they can easily sell our personal information at the dark web at very cheap rate for some quick money.so don't put your personal documents at some unknown place. If you believe the team and project then you can do it. but remember, There is a huge risk.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Lately i'm just inspect most of the active Bounties in the forum and i even try visit those KYC requiring Campaigns i was find out that some of the campaigns are not accepting national ID's and requiring too much in order to recieve tokens I think its rude and too much what do you think?
It's not being rude. They are just taking precautions so that people do not abuse their campaign. No ones forcing you to join their campaign. If you feel "offended" and that they are acting "rude" then just ignore them and join another campaign. There are also risk of that campaign being a scam. After scamming people, they might even sell your identification.
Completely ignoring the bounties is the only way if you don't want to submit KYC because normally KYC will be asked by the team at the end of campaign duration so the participants were forced to do if they want to get their bounty rewards.
Activity: 684
I have always opposed KYC for bounties, we are not clients or investors, we do the work for which we are paid, why we pass KYC I do not understand. It attracts scammers who conduct ICO only to collect documents.
Activity: 602
For me, I don't have any problem with KYC, but unluckily  since i joined bounty program that required KYC that program are not successful in terms of payment. But until now i still working bounty which requires KYC. I hope that this is just a normal failure project because i still do believe on it and never give up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
most of bounty that i joined before need kyc and ended with scam project. i think they sell our data to web or someone
now better never put any kyc to bounty or airdrop
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
I suggest, don't submit KYC & don't join any bounty campaign that requires KYC. Because they are just taking your data & will sell to other companies at a cheaper price. They can ask KYC from their token sale contributors but asking KYC from Bounty participants is just misuse the power. But it's so unfortunate that some projects ask KYC at the end of the bounty. I suggest boycott them it's not worth to sell your personal documents for money. Also, everyone should see the people behind the project and the campaign manager's past. My suggestion will be to ask their telegram group before joining any bounty campaign and save it as proof.

Though Bounty campaign will reduce day by day. As the only way to raise money now is IEO. It would be Better looking for another way to earn those tokens.
Activity: 560
In general, it has recently become frequent that after the passage of the LCP, developers disappear and no one gets any coins. Most likely our documents are resold!
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It's not being rude. They are just taking precautions so that people do not abuse their campaign. No ones forcing you to join their campaign. If you feel "offended" and that they are acting "rude" then just ignore them and join another campaign. There are also risk of that campaign being a scam. After scamming people, they might even sell your identification.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

Yeah  . not all bounties have a kyc and i suggest to not risk your personal infos for cheap amount of tokens because thats not worth it . like the guy said , what if they will sell your identity online for a higher price ?  They are the ones that earn big but aside from that . you are also risking your name and reputation  . anyway , there are sig campaigns that pays in btc but they are not requiring a kyc  . why would you not try them ?  
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
in my opinion, KYC in the designation for bounty is not suitable, it must only be investors who must. because the identity of the bounty is of no use to them.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
dont join those type of campaign, and also dont give out your personal information to them, more and more bouny campaign will encourage to do KYC, if you do give your information, and i want escrowed bounty campaign to be a thing to prevent bounty hunters to being scammed, usually they add KYC at the end of campaign which is equivalent to scam for me atleast.
There is no other chance to escape from this trap and there is a requirement to pass KYC procedure for getting the bounty token. Bounty campaigns are used for getting more BTC by bounty hunters and the market conditions followed by dumped bounty tokens. Hard workers are paid in such campaigns but there is no chance to escape from KYC in case of having a special requirement by the team.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
First of all, giving your personal information to some random shit on the internet is not good because they can sell your information to the black market for a cheap price so why bother to join in these kind of bounties. If I'm in your situation right now, I will not join in any bounties that requires KYC. There are many bounties out there who doesn't require KYC to get the rewards. Why don't you just join on them.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
dont join those type of campaign, and also dont give out your personal information to them, more and more bouny campaign will encourage to do KYC, if you do give your information, and i want escrowed bounty campaign to be a thing to prevent bounty hunters to being scammed, usually they add KYC at the end of campaign which is equivalent to scam for me atleast.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
Most campaigns that require KYC for bounty hunters usually won't do well, maybe the KYC will be collected and be sold off in the dark web. Just look for bounty that doesn't need KYC. I have the believe that cheating by hunters can be fought using technology, through different authentication.

There are a lot of instances when the KYC requirement is not revealed during the initial phases. Only when the campaign ends and the bounty hunter requests for the bounty to be paid, this requirement is revealed. This is just one of the methods used to cheat the bounty hunters of their reward. There are other methods as well. For example, in one case after the campaign ended the promoters informed the users that they need to install a software in order to receive their tokens. Most of the users refused, as the software was flagged as spyware.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I know the KYC really annoys a lot of people and in some cases, quite rightly so, because many of the campaigns turn to scam or never pay us. I did some big jobs for these really huge type of coins they wanted all this, that and the other and still, after like 8-12 months, I am not getting paid lol. On the other hand, you have so many rampant thieves and cheaters doing the rounds in the bounties, it's getting so irritating for the honest bounty folks, that many companies now want KYC done so that the cheaters don't steal honest people's work. I lost a lot of jobs because some bounty thieves were using my identity and content to steal my bounties from me lol, which is a joke.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
Its quiet so unfortunate that so much is expected of us to earn what we worked for this so disturbing but at same time i make compulsory to have projects that do not require so much for kyc verification i feel its better that way thanks
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I think we should limit our participation in campaigns that require KYC, please choose the project carefully.
I also began to limit my participation in several projects that requested excessive KYC documents, such as passports, electricity bills, bank accounts and so on.
I can still tolerate if they only ask for a national ID.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
even though its a means to checkmate and weed out bots and greedy people taking party in a campaign but personally i am not comfortable with kyc. most times many of campaigns that require this dosent do well at the end of the day because its a not a guarantee to measure excellence of a project. a bad project is still bad with or without kyc and vice versa.
The requirement of the ICO team for bounty campaigners to pass KYC checks is a complete abuse of their part. It is illegal because no state or government agency requires KYC to be checked by the participants of the bounty ICO campaigns. At the same time, such a claim is a violation of our right to privacy. Such anarchism and wildness with KYC verification should be eliminated by government regulation of this process.
Pages:
Jump to: