Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC should be for big whales - page 21. (Read 25305 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 06:18:35 AM
I agree that major players must undergo a serious KYC, but I also don’t mind if the team members of this or that project also went through KYC, so that we would know who we work with!
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 05:47:15 AM
Agree with you that mandatory KYC for airdrop participants is inappropriate and takes a lot of time for both participants and project team. Only should KYC with any bounty hunter earn an example amount of over $ 5,000, that is necessary
Activity: 452
Merit: 2
EPSILOAN.xyz
January 10, 2019, 04:56:22 AM
KYC in the form of prizes only applies to avoiding multiple accounts while large investors have their own procedures for conducting KYC before investing with ico. I think the KYC limit for every large investor already has its own procedure, so there is no need to worry about limits for large investors or bounty hunters.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 04:44:14 AM
I strongly agree with your opinions as KYC is to control money laundering and fraud and the bounty hunters only collect small amount of btc or dollars when it converts to fiat or BTC money, so it must be for big investor not for bounty hunters.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
January 10, 2019, 03:22:12 AM
KYC for big investors is already required in every project, even small investors are required to verify KYC but not as complex as big investors, and KYC for bounty is to avoid multiple account fraud

yes you are right, indeed big investors should have to verify KYC. this has even been done by almost all projects. so there is nothing to worry about.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
January 10, 2019, 03:19:15 AM
KYC for big investors is already required in every project, even small investors are required to verify KYC but not as complex as big investors, and KYC for bounty is to avoid multiple account fraud
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 10, 2019, 03:11:09 AM
I'm here today to drop my own point about how KYC should be use
- KYC requirement for bounties and airdrops is so unreasonable ,KYC implementation is no doubt a good idea but it should be forced only on big investors that wants to buy large amount of a token either From Exchanges
- there should be limit for KYC requirements e.g like if an investor wants to buy 10,000$ worths of tokens upward then he or she must go through KYC ,just saying
Pages:
Jump to: