Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 137. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I believe that Coutinho will be joining Barcelona very soon and am saying this of Liverpool decision to go in for Thomas Lemar of AS Monaco. This means they have therefore decided to sell the Brazilian and they should make sure sell him way above the price Barcelona used to lure Dembele from Dortmund.
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
Something that caught my attention, puzzled me and I can't understand, why the french newspapers are racing to announce the news of Coutinho and Barcelona ? almost half of the news has a french sources !
It is not their country, neither their sources nor their relations, basically means people have little confidence in them while telling news outside their sources of strength.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Karim Benzema is the culprit for this result. if he didn't miss such types of easy goal chance then the result would be different. but whatever the result is Zidane is still confident of Benzema. not only Benzema but also Bale was totally flop.

but you must be impressed by watching the performance of Marco Asensio. what a player both Spain and Real Madrid got. day by he is exploring his talent and shining with his performance. already he has scored 3 goals from the two games. he will be the replacemnt of Ronaldo in the future for sure.

at the beginning of this season some madrid players did not look very good.
But I'm sure this is just the beginning,
For the next game I am sure they will be able to rise and win every game in the live
Madrid was in excellent form when the season begun, have you forgotten how they outplayed Barcelona in both the Super Cup ties and humiliated them even in the Camp Nou, this is a small problem and that problem is Benzema and Zidane's favoritism towards him. Normally don't see this because Ronaldo would be scoring all the time but on this instance he is not there and the problem is thus laid bare.

Let's hope it is as easy as you put it because coming events cast their shadows and it could be the beginning of the end for this Madrid generation. It's early days yet and everything is still up for graphs so maybe they might be able to buy a new striker or try others available or even work hard on Karim Benzema.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Karim Benzema is the culprit for this result. if he didn't miss such types of easy goal chance then the result would be different. but whatever the result is Zidane is still confident of Benzema. not only Benzema but also Bale was totally flop.

but you must be impressed by watching the performance of Marco Asensio. what a player both Spain and Real Madrid got. day by he is exploring his talent and shining with his performance. already he has scored 3 goals from the two games. he will be the replacemnt of Ronaldo in the future for sure.

For the next game I am sure they will be able to rise and win every game in the live
Madrid was in excellent form when the season begun, have you forgotten how they outplayed Barcelona in both the Super Cup ties and humiliated them even in the Camp Nou, this is a small problem and that problem is Benzema and Zidane's favoritism towards him. Normally don't see this because Ronaldo would be scoring all the time but on this instance he is not there and the problem is thus laid bare.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

Activity: 490
Merit: 111
I don't think Real Madrid Played Badly at all.They played extremely well but couldn't scored more goals.Benzema got 7 chances to shoot for goal.But He couldn't played well.Asensio was fabulous and the Savior's of Real Madrid.I wish benzema will work hard more and come back strongly Next week.
Real Madrid's main problem is Karim Benzema, he is simply not good enough for a club like Real Madrid and it behooves me that he is their top striker still at the club, why on earth did Zidane let Morata leave, I am certain that the french connection plays an important role there. Valencia has always been known to be a thorn in the side of Real Madrid for a very long time.

I think you're absolutely right.Karim Benzema is worn player and I think that Alvaro Morata is much better solution.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I don't think Real Madrid Played Badly at all.They played extremely well but couldn't scored more goals.Benzema got 7 chances to shoot for goal.But He couldn't played well.Asensio was fabulous and the Savior's of Real Madrid.I wish benzema will work hard more and come back strongly Next week.
Real Madrid's main problem is Karim Benzema, he is simply not good enough for a club like Real Madrid and it behooves me that he is their top striker still at the club, why on earth did Zidane let Morata leave, I am certain that the french connection plays an important role there. Valencia has always been known to be a thorn in the side of Real Madrid for a very long time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253

Absolutely right, Valencia deserves some credit because they also played well just as Madrid but parity was inevitable. I hope benzema and co will do their home work and come back again next weekend.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
I was surprised that Real Madrid who performed very brightly in pre-season tournaments can be arrested by Valencia in the presence of supporters. Maybe the Real Madrid players are too self-confident so they underestimate the strength of the opponent that we do not know the extent of his strength in this season. but La Liga is still too early to be able to read the entire team game so maybe Real Madrid will improve their performance for the next game.
I think you didn't watch the game. the score sheet is not representing the actual view of that game. Real Madrid played very well but the display of goal missing they just scored only two goals. Marco Asensio, what a player, what a performance. I think Real Madrid has got the replacement of Cristiano Ronaldo. he has a great potential to change the game mood at any time. a bright future will be waiting for him.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
I was surprised that Real Madrid who performed very brightly in pre-season tournaments can be arrested by Valencia in the presence of supporters. Maybe the Real Madrid players are too self-confident so they underestimate the strength of the opponent that we do not know the extent of his strength in this season. but La Liga is still too early to be able to read the entire team game so maybe Real Madrid will improve their performance for the next game.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
Cant believe that Real Madrid lost that game, Benzema had a lot of opportunities but couldnt finish, I still think that they are going to win La Liga this year, their skill level is above everyone in that league, shouldnt be a problem for them.

But they didn't. Game ended as draw, 2-2.

Still a bad result for Real Madrid, playing at their home and can't win. Actually Real Madrid have many chances to make goals but the finishing always bad. It's funny though Benzema get booed by real madrid fans at the stadium. Asensio become more better on every matches, he always make a goal.

I guess the last game's red card on Ramos cost their win today.
Yes, what I meant is that they had a really bad result today, hopefully they start playing like they usually do against Levante next week.

But it will still be difficult for next week, because levante is one of the hardest teams to beat and even more so with the absence of some players who might be more easing the burden of levante
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
Cant believe that Real Madrid lost that game, Benzema had a lot of opportunities but couldnt finish, I still think that they are going to win La Liga this year, their skill level is above everyone in that league, shouldnt be a problem for them.

Still a bad result for Real Madrid, playing at their home and can't win. Actually Real Madrid have many chances to make goals but the finishing always bad. It's funny though Benzema get booed by real madrid fans at the stadium. Asensio become more better on every matches, he always make a goal.

Yes, what I meant is that they had a really bad result today, hopefully they start playing like they usually do against Levante next week.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

Activity: 295
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
the only reason benzema still plays for real madrid is because he is french and bale because he caused 100 million.they were both useless in this valencia match but asensio never ceaze to amaze me
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
valencia has always been one of real madrid greatest adversaries even if they play home or away from home and with their talisman ronaldo out for another four games and sergio also out,it is going to be tough for for them.But i trust btheir young stars to be on top of their game and other influencial players like modric,bale,isco and co to make the difference that will get them the points

Ya it is true that without their big players the other players are playing good and valencia have scored a goal and now the score is 1-1 both team goal, so as expected both team to score is won and we can see more 3 goals so over 4.5 goal and correct score 4-1 is good bet.
Jump to: