Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 229. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
Alavés vs Barcelona   : Barcelona win. Barcelona unbeaten in last five games. this will be a game of revenge.
Osasuna vs Real Madrid: over 2.5. real madrid will win easily.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
i just make parlay for spanish league matches today and here is my pick below

Alaves vs Barcelona over 2.5 goals
Athletic Bilbao vs Deportivo Athletic Bilbao win
Osasuna vs Real Madrid Real Madrid win

total odds @3.26

i know the odds is not high but for me this is the reasonable pick
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Athletic Bilbao is a safe bet for me. Real Madrid can also be interesting, but please all avoid Barcelona. They will surely be preparing match against Paris in 3 days. Moreover Alavés is not a bad team.

Alaves vs Barcelona - Alaves has emerged as the top team to qualify for finals in Copa Del Rey beating Celta vigo in the Semi Final and this both teams are going to face in final of Copa Del Rey so i think today match will be same as finals of Copa Del Rey as who ever winner comes will be strong on the final day. Alaves taking the home ground advantage i think today they will win or draw the game. My bet is over 1.5 goal and both team to goal,

Athletic Bilbao and Real Madrid as good to bet on as both team safe and made goal in each match so in this match live betting will give good odds to bet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Osasuna, who managed to rise to Spain La Liga this season, became the team with the worst performance of the league by anchoring in the last 21 places with 10 points. Osasuna, who had only one victory in 21 games against Eibar, could not have come in 13 games. Osasuna, who had 46 goals in 21 games, had the worst defense of the league. Real Madrid, who made an ambitious start to Spain's La Liga, took the only defeat in the first 19 weeks of the league in Seville. Real Madrid, which has drawn attention as the top scorer in the league after Barcelona, ​​has managed to score in all matches played in the league while Real Madrid has played 19 games in the league.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Today's matches in Liga:

Betis vs Valencia:     Valencia has made 19 of 20 times over 1,5 goals.                                                   OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]
Alavés vs Barcelona: Barcelona must win to go to the first place (but Real Madrid has three games less)    WIN Barcelona at [email protected]
Osasuna vs Real Madrid: Real Madrid should easily win against the last classified                                   WIN Real Madrid at [email protected]

It seems  an easy double-up
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Athletic Bilbao is a safe bet for me. Real Madrid can also be interesting, but please all avoid Barcelona. They will surely be preparing match against Paris in 3 days. Moreover Alavés is not a bad team.
Activity: 826
Alaves vs Barcelona , i will bet for Barcelona to win with 3+ goals.
Ath Bilbao vs Dep. La Coruna ,i will bet for Ath Bilbao to win .
Osasuna vs Real Madrid , i will bet for Real Madrid to win with 2+ goals .
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
I am sure Barca will beat Alaves with more than 3 goals. Trio MSN will show again, this is an easy match for barcelona, I hope after making 3 goals soon Messi and Suarez replace with other player to meet PSG in the CL match.
when viewed from the quality of the players of each team is Barcelona ahead of Alaves, they could only beat Alaves easily once. However, seeing the last week's consistency Alaves game much more stable than Barcelona, and may not be offset Alaves game of Barcelona. I expect no surprises that happen in this game.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Placed two bets today here

Alaves - Barcelona, this match is good to test for Spanish cup final cuz these two teams will play in final, here i will go for bet OVER 2.5 GOALS
Osasuna - Real Madrid, RM is playing excellent and with this i place same bet as above OVER 2.5 GOALS
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
Osasuna vs Real Madrid
Real Madrid currently have 2 games in hand over there trial rival and next up is bottom side Osasuna, there home form is 4 points from 11 games scoring 11 goals.
so we can see, real madrid will win easily.

Alaves vs Barcelona
Barcelona certainly will not lose on this match and will continue to stick to the strict Real Madrid at the top of the standings

Athletic Bilbao vs Deportivo La Coruna
Athletic Bilbao have been excellent at home all season with just one defeat and seven wins from 11 games. Deportivo on the other hand have a poor away record and are winless on their travels.

my safe parlay :
Real madrid ML @1.21
Barcelona ML @1.28
Athletic Bilbao ML @1.67

total odds : 2.58
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
Barcelona has been able went to final match 4 times in a row including this season with 2 times able became the champion and i think this season also not so different Barcelona still pretty strong and this time Barcelona had good opportunity to became the champion again because their opponent on the final match Alaves is not too strong

are you sure?

they are only 1 point, but 2 games behind Real Madrid due to postponed games, so up to 7 points difference. Do you really believe they can close this game until the last round?

last season something similar happened with Barcelona and they won, despite Atletico Madri and Real Madri getting closer in points
sorry i'm not explain more about this and i mean for Copa Del Rey final match Barcelona very strong at there and not for spanish league because even i'm not fan both of teams but this season i was hoping that Zidane could bringing Real Madrid become the champion of spanish league

and today we will have Alaves v Barcelona. Alaves won at Barcelona this season, 2-1, and Barcelona usually is even more strong at home. Since Barcelona will be stretched between La Liga, the Champions League and the Copa Del Rey, they might not focus on the final and Alaves will have a chance.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Osasuna are in crisis and probably they have the highest chance to get relegate also they are still winless at home and they will stay winless for one more game as Real Madrid would like to keep Barecelona away from them so they will try to get an easy win also Real Madrid recoverin veryg important players for this game and it will be the best thing to get them in an easy game to start playing more time so Real Madrid -1.5 AH will be the best bet for this game
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Espanyol vs Real Sociedad today. Real Sociedad had a great start for the season but have slowed down now Losing 3 of their previous 5 matches. On the other hand Espanyol have put together a good run for themselves and will be playing at their home. It will be a good match up but I expect the game to end up as a draw. Possibly 1-1.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Barcelona has been able went to final match 4 times in a row including this season with 2 times able became the champion and i think this season also not so different Barcelona still pretty strong and this time Barcelona had good opportunity to became the champion again because their opponent on the final match Alaves is not too strong

are you sure?

they are only 1 point, but 2 games behind Real Madrid due to postponed games, so up to 7 points difference. Do you really believe they can close this game until the last round?

last season something similar happened with Barcelona and they won, despite Atletico Madri and Real Madri getting closer in points
sorry i'm not explain more about this and i mean for Copa Del Rey final match Barcelona very strong at there and not for spanish league because even i'm not fan both of teams but this season i was hoping that Zidane could bringing Real Madrid become the champion of spanish league
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
RCD Espanyol VS Real Sociedad

A difficult game in short, a team that is catching up at home in espanyol seems like it can not easily score goals. Party betting is risky for this match, I think I can even draw a draw if it is obviously not surprising if I can say. Even if you try to lower this game, it will be a fast match. If you do not get a goal, it will be a heavy match but you have to watch and see the goals in a single attack.

in my opinion Real Sociedad is the favorite for the win because Espanyol have some important footballers are either out or doubtful to play but both teams are playing very good football lately and both teams can be seen scoring in this game because Espagnol have seen both teams scoring in the last 5 games at home in all competition while Real Sociedad will want to stay close to Atletico Madrid hoping to snatch 4th spot from them
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
RCD Espanyol VS Real Sociedad

A difficult game in short, a team that is catching up at home in espanyol seems like it can not easily score goals. Party betting is risky for this match, I think I can even draw a draw if it is obviously not surprising if I can say. Even if you try to lower this game, it will be a fast match. If you do not get a goal, it will be a heavy match but you have to watch and see the goals in a single attack.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I am sure Barca will beat Alaves with more than 3 goals. Trio MSN will show again, this is an easy match for barcelona, I hope after making 3 goals soon Messi and Suarez replace with other player to meet PSG in the CL match.
Activity: 826
Espanyol will face Real Sociedad , it will be a nice game to watch , both teams have good players who can make difference in any time , but i like much Real Sociedad in their way to play ,i expect many goals so  i will bet for over 1.5 goals in this game .
legendary
Activity: 1148
Who will be the next  top-goalscorer  in Liga?

L.  Messi       (16 goals)                          @1.90
L. Suarez      (16 goals)                          @1.90
C. Ronaldo (13 goals with 2 games less)  @2.80
I. Aspas        (11 goals)                         @10.00
A. Griezmann  (8 goals)                         @12.00

3 players for the title, Messi and Suarez for Barcelona and CR7 for Real Madrid who must recover 2 games.

This year out of the game the other big of Real and Barcelona: only 5 goals scored by Bale, Benzema and Neymar

Activity: 896

are you sure?

Yes, the difference 1 point because in 2 match was delayed make Real Madrid lose point. If Real Madrid can win in a match that was delayed certainly they can maintain top klasmen but if they lose or draw may have to be alert because Barcelona can catch up at any time. See Real Madrid has a busy schedule will certainly affect the game, they have to work hard.
Jump to: