Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 260. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Barcelona cant find the second goal even though they are dangerous
They are 3-0 up right now with 70 mins gone. Looks like another easy win for Futbol Club Barcelona. Good that they are back to 2nd place and 3 points away from being tied 1st.
the game ended with 4-1 and it was expected result in my opinion Espanyol were capable to score in this derby while Barcelona is Bacelona and scoring goals is what they are used to do also Messi and Suarez need to score more this year so they can build a better reputation to win the ballon Ballon d'or for the next year and i think it will be difficult to see Ronaldo win it one more time.
Do you think becoming top scorer is the only factor to win Ballon d'Or? Tell Messi to get any cup with Argentina, so in that way he can win Ballon d'Or easily lol.
Well, usually the Champions League winner will has the highest chance to win that. Its okay whoever to win that, as long as he really deserves it.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Athletic Bilbao are favourites of this clash against Celta Vigo. Bilbao play decent football while they are in 8th spot their record at home is very solid with them wining 5 games at home and losing just one in seven is considered good results also for the last four meatings at home against Celta they managed to win 3 and draw one while Celta are clearly away games is not their stonguest side they only won one game away from home so i'am going with Athletic Bilbao for the win
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
They are 3-0 up right now with 70 mins gone. Looks like another easy win for Futbol Club Barcelona. Good that they are back to 2nd place and 3 points away from being tied 1st.
the game ended with 4-1 and it was expected result in my opinion Espanyol were capable to score in this derby while Barcelona is Bacelona and scoring goals is what they are used to do also Messi and Suarez need to score more this year so they can build a better reputation to win the ballon Ballon d'or for the next year and i think it will be difficult to see Ronaldo win it one more time.
Have you seen the hat trick of goals scored by Christiano Ronaldo to lift the club football world cup and how can you say that it will be difficult for him to repeat the win the Ballon d'or ,only an injury could restrict him from getting that award. I would like to see a tough competition between the best players especially Messi and Ronaldo.
Barca won the match quite easily but i never expected them to score this much.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

The 7th pick for this week will be from the game between  FC Barcelona vs RCD Espanyol Barcelona
This event can be quickly accessed here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/fc-barcelona-v-rcd-espanyol-barcelona/event/9769467?ref=tipster6
Match:  FC Barcelona vs RCD Espanyol BarcelonaN
Pick:  under 10.5 corners
Odds: @1.85
Stake: 15.00 mBTC
Potential Win :27mBTC

Barcelona Mostly playes in the center of the field. They will probabely hold the ball for 60-70% of the time. cant see here more than 10 corners.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Barcelona will be facing Espanyol and Lionel Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez are all expected to start the match and so my bet is with Barcelona to win the match pretty easily but the Espanyol defenders are in good form so i do not really expect a lot of goals like everyone predicts ,the safest bet is home win and lets hope Messi will rise to the occasion .

Barcelona just scored their first goal. They should be winning the match as everyone would have expected it. Its just about by how much margin do they win and I'd say the game will end 3-0.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Barcelona will be facing Espanyol and Lionel Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez are all expected to start the match and so my bet is with Barcelona to win the match pretty easily but the Espanyol defenders are in good form so i do not really expect a lot of goals like everyone predicts ,the safest bet is home win and lets hope Messi will rise to the occasion .

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
hope for atleast a draw Espanyol have some good players like lopez & piatti .moreno & baptistao good luck ESP
Merit: 500
Deportivo La Coruna  - Osasuna  , this match is playing now and the score is 2-0 ,Deportivo La Coruna found goals in first half time not minutes is 65 in this match , i think Osasuna will find goal and this match will finish both team will get score , i will bet this and there is a good odds , Good luck for everybody!

Looks like the game might end with the same scoreline that was at half time. Good game so far but doesnt look like it has more goals in it left with 10 mins to go.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
 Deportivo La Coruna  - Osasuna  , this match is playing now and the score is 2-0 ,Deportivo La Coruna found goals in first half time not minutes is 65 in this match , i think Osasuna will find goal and this match will finish both team will get score , i will bet this and there is a good odds , Good luck for everybody!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
I'll go for Deportivo La Cortuna today, after the 5-1 home win they proved they are really hard to be defeated

Also I don't expect many goals from Barcelona

Maybe they even get another draw, again
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Today I try an easy double-up:

Barcellona vs Espanyol OVER 2,5 goals at [email protected]
La Coruna vs Osasuna WIN La Coruna at [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
WTF is happening to Real Madrid?

They are losing to a japonese team.

I hope they don't bring this poor performance to La Liga too

Did you watched the full match the full time result is real madrid  4 - 2 kashima antlers, their is always hope until the last second of match even in extra time.

Barcelona vs Espanyol, both time to score barcelona is a good bet and over 2.5 goal is more safer bet.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Barcelona -- Espanyol , Barcelona will play at home and when they play at home they can find more goal and both team can find goal , i think today Barcelona will find goals and this match will finish -3 Barcelona will win and both team will not find goal.Good luck!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
My predictions for today's La Liga games:

Deportivo vs Osasuna => Home win
Barcelona vs Espanyol => Home win

I'm expecting both home teams to come out victorious at the end of the games
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Yes but the fact Simeone has been cut his contract with Atletico Madrid which was originally 2020 to 2018. I think it's an indication that Simeone wants to immediately move to Inter Milan, because he had previously stated that he is keen to coach Inter Milan. I think he will be at Atletico Madrid until 2018 and after that he will move to Inter Milan.
Well 2018 is still far ahead, and until that, Simeone still has sufficient time to rethink that decision if he really wanna move to Inter.

WTF is happening to Real Madrid?

They are losing to a japonese team.

I hope they don't bring this poor performance to La Liga too
You drunk mate?
Please watch the match completely, so you wont say anything recklessly.

For the tonight Derbi Catalan, there is no chance Barcelona will lose, especially when they know that Real Madrid just won FIFA Club World Cup. Its likely the result will be over 3.5 goals.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
Over 1.5 goals bet for Barcelona vs Espanyol. I think this is also a safe bet
Barcelona Vs Espanyol is expected to be a high scoring match but Espanyol are unbeaten in their last six league games away from home but Barcelona are undefeated against Espanyol for the past dozen matches so its a sure shot that Barcelona will be winning this match and i do expect over 2.5 goals in full time.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Christiano Ronaldo scored a hat trick to lift the club world cup for Real Madrid. The win against Kashima Antlers extend Real Madrid's unbeaten run to 37 games.In the beginning if you look at CR7s performance during the early stages of the match he wasted many chances but he showed his class by scoring a hat trick where two goals came during the extra time.
Merit: 252
Atletico Madrid -- Las Palmas ,Atletico Madrid  lost points last 2 match at home and they have not credit for to lost more moints because of they have to win today at home  , i think they will win -1 today at home and this match can finish over 2.5 goals but i will choose Atletico will win -1 today . Good luck for everybody!

Atletico Madrid - Las Palmas - 10 min and score 0-0  i still believe Atletico Madrid will score 1 goal in first half so go for over 0.5 goal first half and over 2.5 goal full time.
Sorry for your loss but Atletico Madrid won the match 1-0 against  Las Palmas after the defeat against Villarreal this was a must needed confidence booster for the team on another match Villarreal defeated Sporting Gijon. Ronaldo scored a hat trick against  Kashima Antlers and ended the year in great form.

Jump to: