Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 269. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Las Palmas v Leganes I am full confident that Las Palmas will be the only winner. I have placed my bet without having any thought. At home an odd @1.76 is good. I am saying this match will be of Las Palmas but it will win after seeing some kind of tough opposition by Leganes which is good in this kind of play and is famous for this.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Osasuna had plenty of opportunities to score goals but luck was not on their side.

They were playing against barcelona and it is hard for every team to score against barcelona so I dont really think that it is just a matter of luck. Being lucky is another thing in football and of course not every team could be lucky to score against barcelona or probably they could have just try to kick the ball from over 50 meters
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Barcelona scored 3 goals in last 30 minutes, if you bet over 2.5 goals you don't lose hope. I'm expecting a similar performance from Real Madrid, but I think they won't wait 1 hour to score. Deportivo also can score so my pick is over 2.5 goals for big bets and over 3.5 goals for small parlays.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the Primera Division !

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all Primera Division matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Messi scored twice and Saurez's goal moved to 10 goals and now level with Christiano Ronaldo in La Liga was the highlight of the match against Osasuna as they won by 0-3 Barcelona.The final goal was awesome as he took on the Osasuna defense and scored his second goal during the injury time and now they are just three points short of Real Madrid. Osasuna had plenty of opportunities to score goals but luck was not on their side.
Activity: 700
Real Sociedad at home ground wont lost this match against Valencia, but Valencia is getting recover from bad form and start showing good result there so that I expect that both teams will make score against each other and probably will be finished draw, my bet is on both teams to score @1.73
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
Real Madrid vs Deportivo my thought are not other way than majority of people talking about this match. Real Madrid letting every competitor to contribute in aggregated goals scored in all matches. Both teams to score yes @1.93 for me I have placed already. No idea for full time how this game will be played after Deportivo's last performance at home.
I would think that Real Madrid would be a sure pick for this match. Deportivo is not an especially strong team but with Gareth Bale still out of the line up for Real I would expect them to still win away.
legendary
Activity: 1148

The 2nd pick for this week will be from the game between  CA Osasuna vs FC Barcelona
This event can be quickly accessed here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/ca-osasuna-v-fc-barcelona/event/9769447?ref=tipster6
Match:  CA Osasuna vs FC Barcelona
Pick:  FC Barcelona-2
Odds: @1.8
Stake: 15.00 mBTC
Potential Win :26mBTC

Cant see any other scenario here accept high win of barcelona. Last meeting ened with 7-0 to Barcelona.

2/2 so far. Check my Next picks for this week.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
My predictions for today's La Liga games:

Real Sociedad vs Valencia => GG
Las Palmas vs Leganes => 1
Real Madrid vs Deportivo => 1 & O2.5

Good luck to you all
legendary
Too many chances missed by Barca. Gonna be a tense 2nd half

Three goals from barca, two was messi's and one was suarez. I thought that they could have score more however without neymar it seems they are abit lame. Arda turan is definitely wasting his talent there, he is totally underperformed and if he knew that this might happen then probably he would even think of moving out of atletico
Real Madrid vs Deportivo my thought are not other way than majority of people talking about this match. Real Madrid letting every competitor to contribute in aggregated goals scored in all matches. Both teams to score yes @1.93 for me I have placed already. No idea for full time how this game will be played after Deportivo's last performance at home.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Too many chances missed by Barca. Gonna be a tense 2nd half
legendary
I take 3 games on bet

Osasuna vs Barcelona  --  Barcelona to score 2 or more goals

AFter 59 minutes, barcelona finally able to score 1 goal and now they score another one after 72th minutes. Jordi alba could be the man of the match, two assists from him that actually help the team to score and without him they probably wont be able to score any goal at all even with those possesion
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I take 3 games on bet

Osasuna vs Barcelona  --  Barcelona to score 2 or more goals
Las Palmas vs Leganes  --  win Las Palmas
Real Madrid vs Deportivo  --  win Real
Real Sociedad vs Valencia at home Sociedad is one and only pick without looking at side options. Valencia is not going to bounce back at away so no need to take unnecessary risk here. Sociedad @1.85 mainline is good for full time result. Half time over 0.5 goals @1.35 isn't bad to take to try to cover that profit in this sub option for the specific game.
Activity: 686
I have my bet on Las Palmas ML I also think they will beat Leganes in this clash, but at home ground Las Palmas will be into leading by playing with more confidence and good approach toward this game, on away side Leganes is in poor form so this is good to pick home team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
my single bets for spanish league match today

Osasuna vs Barcelona over 3.5 goals @1.89
Sociedad vs Valencia Sociedad win @1.84
Las Palmas vs Leganes Las Palmas win @1.78
Real Madrid vs Deportivo over 2.5 goals @1.38
I don't think that Osasuna vs Barcelona game is going to have over 3.5 goals.

Ossasuna need any point, so they are going to play pretty defensive.
Also Barcelona can't afford losing points at this game so they are going to take a lead of one or two goals and go defensive.

Either ways I can't see how the game is going to be ended at 4 goals or higher.
legendary
Activity: 1442
And some quick pics for La Liga.

Sociedad vs Valencia --> Sociedad wins (1.82)
Las Palmas vs Leganes --> Las Palmas wins (1.78)

Socieded should be able to win against Valencia.
Las Palmas I'm not really convinced to be honest.But I'm giving it a try.
Fingers crossed!
legendary
Activity: 980
my single bets for spanish league match today

Osasuna vs Barcelona over 3.5 goals @1.89
Sociedad vs Valencia Sociedad win @1.84
Las Palmas vs Leganes Las Palmas win @1.78
Real Madrid vs Deportivo over 2.5 goals @1.38
legendary
Merit: 1013
Anyone going to throw in over 4.5 goals for osasuna and barca? so far barcelona is doing great with over 80 % possesion and with such things they could easily score as many goals as they want, pretty sure that it will be atleast 5 or 6 goals however neymar isnt playing today so it might not be as easy as I thought
Jump to: