Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 280. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500
i am very confident barcelona win with score 3-1

If you are so confident, why not show a betslip with the correct score 3-1? Everyone can say is confident, but the truth is only 10% sports bettors are winners, long term winners are less than 3%
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i am very confident barcelona win with score 3-1
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
 I think that Villareal is aiming for the three points specialy when they lost two games in row and what will make it easier for them is Leganes are now having realy bad results at home this season also they have several key players injured so it looks like Villarreal is favourite to win this game.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

The 2nd pick for this week will be from the game between   FC Barcelona v Real Madrid
This event can be quickly accessed here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-la-liga/fc-barcelona-v-real-madrid/event/9769429?ref=tipster6
Match:  FC Barcelona v Real Madrid
Pick:  DRAW
Odds: @ 4.1
Stake: 10.00 mBTC
Potential Win :41mBTC

And here we go. The first Super Clasico fo this season. Both teams are not in their performance they wish to be. Barca lose points against small teams and something isnt work there.  I believe Madrid will pressure them and a draw is the requesting pick here.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
That is super classic clash Barcelona at home ground and Real Madrid will visit them. Than it will be hard to predict what will be happen there over 2.5 goals have 50/50 chance there. But I will take the draw for that match because it have possibility there.

Not just a classic game between both of those club however this is the el clasico so the tension for this game is very huge and it attracts viewer from all over the world. Even those that dont really watch laliga will watch this game so this is just not a classic game , there are sacred vow within it and both team try their hardest to win
Activity: 700
That is super classic clash Barcelona at home ground and Real Madrid will visit them. Than it will be hard to predict what will be happen there over 2.5 goals have 50/50 chance there. But I will take the draw for that match because it have possibility there.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What do you guys think about the super classico?
I think that Real Madrid has a strong momentum as they didnt lost a game for more then a several months.

Barcelona at the other side showed us some low performances against low ranked teams

I can predict a 2-1 for Real Madrid as the odds are pretty good for that.

real madrid will rape barca, they will be the winner in the season.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1009
Considering the recent results from both teams, I think Real Madrid can stop Barcelona today

Also Barcelona is making less goals than expected, so take it into consideration
legendary
Activity: 980
Barcelona Vs Real Madrid

This game is difficult to predict but it will favour the home team - Barcelona. I am going to keep it simple and just bet on " Both teams to score - Yes ". Both teams have scored in many of their head to head games. This will be an entertaining match as both sides have great players.
both teams to score are quite safe rather than other options because in my view this match results will be unpredictable even though barcelona had a good opportunity but real madrid won't let happened with very easy and i think real madrid will give everything in this match because el classico is important event on spanish league
legendary
Activity: 1064
Barcelona Vs Real Madrid

Barcelona receives these points between them if the game on three indiricek. Barcelona is not particularly well lately I think it's very, very bad match middle course might be 2.5 above.

This match is definitely going to be a crazy match. Barcelona going to give out everything that they got in this match because the match is in camp nou and there is no reason for them to lose. Real madrid is far ahead of them and if they lose this match again then they probably will not get any chance to win the league
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think that Real Madrid has a strong momentum as they didnt lost a game for more then a several months.

Barcelona at the other side showed us some low performances against low ranked teams

I can't predict the score, Because sometimes El classico always make a surprise, Sometimes there is a big score, sometimes no. But for the win of real madrid, I agree with you. Real Madrid is really solid under Zidane. And for this season Barcelona is not as good as last season when they destroying Real Madrid 4-1 at Bernabeu.

Real Madrid had a mind blowing start and still managing their momentum into this league, on other side Barcelona is little unstable and no consistency recently got some shocking result, so the El Classico will be dominated by Real Madrid but both teams to score will be right pick, none of them will give up easily into that clash.
Yes, and I have just noticed that Barcelona just had a draw score against Hercules at the King's cap which which is a big surprise as they were supposed to have an easy win on it.

Yeah, I know that Barcelona didn't play with her stars, but anyway, Hercules is not a team that you should have a problems with, it is not even a La Liga team.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
I can't imagine Granada in current situation can do something  against Seville even when they are playing at their own ground With even Nasri and Mariano doubtful to doubtful to play but Sevilla should not waste any points from this game
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Barcelona Vs Real Madrid

Barcelona receives these points between them if the game on three indiricek. Barcelona is not particularly well lately I think it's very, very bad match middle course might be 2.5 above.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Barcelona Vs Real Madrid

This game is difficult to predict but it will favour the home team - Barcelona. I am going to keep it simple and just bet on " Both teams to score - Yes ". Both teams have scored in many of their head to head games. This will be an entertaining match as both sides have great players.
legendary
Activity: 1008

I can't predict the score, Because sometimes El classico always make a surprise, Sometimes there is a big score, sometimes no. But for the win of real madrid, I agree with you. Real Madrid is really solid under Zidane. And for this season Barcelona is not as good as last season when they destroying Real Madrid 4-1 at Bernabeu.

Real Madrid had a mind blowing start and still managing their momentum into this league, on other side Barcelona is little unstable and no consistency recently got some shocking result, so the El Classico will be dominated by Real Madrid but both teams to score will be right pick, none of them will give up easily into that clash.
Activity: 672

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i think barca can beat madrid in fight el clasico with score 3-1
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
What is it with the football media? Just because they made a lackluster performance against Hercules they are saying that Barcelona did not have enough intensity. They fail to understand that Luis Enrique made 11 changes because he has to rest his players for El Clasico this weekend.
Yeah it doesnt mean Barcelona will lose in El Clasico, but they should won the game against Hercules, since Enrique put Cilessen, Vidal, Umtiti, Digne, Denis Suarez, Rafinha, Turan, Gomes, and Alcacer into the game, which imo its more than enough for them to get positive result. It has been another proof that they are nothing without Messi.

That is very true. But I'm happy that they are trying to talk down Barcelona. This might improve the betting odds on their side and hopefully enough to make it a worthwhile bet.

For Real Madrid's side, do you think Gareth Bale's injury will have major repercussions in their chance to win against Barcelona?
Activity: 700
Gimnastic vs Alaves being fan of Alaves I had thought to stick with it against a liga2 team. Alaves after played with more stronger teams and putting them in trouble will play with other confidence in upcoming match. Both teams to score yes @2.20 wasn't my favorite but odds dragged me to have this for tonight. It is going live in couple of minutes.
Jump to: