Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 334. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Barcelona lost their second game of the season yesterday and I do not know how it is possible but one day they are destroying the opponent and next they look lost.
They need to become consistent again because if not they will be left behind.
2 lost la liga this season. Them both are without Lionel Messi in the starting eleven. Even yesterday They really play without Messi.
Messi still a soul of the team, he make a different in a game. Make so many chance.
So if Barcelona play without messi is a biggest lost for them. But still wait for the first el classico this season.
I thought that Neymar and Suarez were attracted to that they could take the pressure of Messi his shoulders for a bit but it still looks like he is needed.
They need to find a solution for this because it has been shown that it is indeed a weakness of them.

Real madrid fans is probably the happiest out of all regarding this. Too bad that real madrid keep on getting 1 point instead of 3 points otherwise by now they will be far ahead from barcelona. It is just very crazy to know that they were conceded by 3 goals without scoring anything at all before that
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Barcelona lost their second game of the season yesterday and I do not know how it is possible but one day they are destroying the opponent and next they look lost.
2 lost la liga this season. Them both are without Lionel Messi in the starting eleven. Even yesterday They really play without Messi.
Messi still a soul of the team, he make a different in a game. Make so many chance.
So if Barcelona play without messi is a biggest lost for them. But still wait for the first el classico this season.
I thought that Neymar and Suarez were attracted to that they could take the pressure of Messi his shoulders for a bit but it still looks like he is needed.
They need to find a solution for this because it has been shown that it is indeed a weakness of them.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
It is all about making money for their owners who run these clubs. I do agree that the real competition will start in coming rounds where big teams will play properly up to their standards to remain in game. These early rounds were are some will be for other purposes more. There are too much dramatic results which are beyond explanations in normal situation.

There is nothing that is beyond explanations, some team just underestimate their opponent and they deserved it. They need to start playing as if they are facing their rivals otherwise they will keep on getting unexpected result. This kind of thing however is not going to come back for a while, it is called as variances in gambling
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
I hate Real Madrid draw again, Zidane must change the tactic for increase performance. I sure if this condition because some players

Many players got injuries, Modric, Casemiro, Ramos, Marcelo, James... Real Madrid is so unlucky right now, i hope they will be back soon, so can beat Barca in December.
i don't know what makes these players so often get injured especially james rodriguez , real madrid really wasted money to pay their salay . this is about how to handle situation and looks like zidane failed to make it. two draw result aren't bad i guess as barcelona have lost 6 points now from their 2 unexpected lost.
Activity: 728
It is all about making money for their owners who run these clubs. I do agree that the real competition will start in coming rounds where big teams will play properly up to their standards to remain in game. These early rounds were are some will be for other purposes more. There are too much dramatic results which are beyond explanations in normal situation.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Yesterday matches are like a nightmare. All big teams like real madrid and Barcelona have a bad result. Once again, real madrid result is draw again. In the other hand, Barcelona lost against Vigo.

I agree it was a nightmare for us gamblers betting on yesterday's matches. I thought that Barcelona was a risk without Messi and even though they were paying pretty good odds to win it was too much of a risk for me so I didn't bet on any La Liga games yesterday. I just stuck with the Premier League matches.

this weekend was total bust for favorites in all competition i dont now what happen but we had very big surprises in matches for the weekend
im gonna start skipping matches with favorites for next period
maybe just for goals bet but not on win

Not every favourites end with a dissapointing result. Atletico madrid won their game against valencia, it was an away game so they are totally great to be able to beat valencia. I wont deny that this weekend is probably one of the worse so far, there are alot of unexpected result that happened in other league as well

forgot about them they are first at the moment and this may be good for future matches now 6-7 team are now in 3 point margin which is good for competition more candidates for title and more team to battle for places in europe competition next season
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
before I place a bet to barcelona, I see the stats before, Celta Vigo win 4-1 against barcelona. but I still bet for barcelona, I think they would be better. but the fact they lost again by celta vigo.

so also with real madrid, while playing at home could only draw against a weak team. both big team really disappointing.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Real Madrid is dangerous, I thought they would easily achieve 4-5 goals, but this reason their attack is not as strong as last season.

They are not, the score is 1-1 currently and surprisingly that they are letting eibar score some goals. Their defence is quite poor nowadays and they just cant go back to where things were. I hope that zidane make some adjustment in the second half and they could win this game, seriously madrid need to stop wasting points

Do not hesitate Real Madrid will win I am sure that conceded in the first round because the players are not yet ready
Let's look at ball possession will increase Ronaldo will be scored

Ball possesion doesnt really mean much if they cant score. If thing is continuing at this pace then Im sure that the score will be 1-1. Good thing that I dont put any amount for handicap or real madrid moneyline as I expected this kind of thing might be coming right back after their last draw against las palmas

Yes ball possession does not guarantee a team to score but in a way that the team had the opportunity to score a goal
As we know Real Madrid fail to beat Eibar this is what makes football interesting not all the big teams to win easily I lost a bet in this game and maybe not just me.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I hate Real Madrid draw again, Zidane must change the tactic for increase performance. I sure if this condition because some players

Many players got injuries, Modric, Casemiro, Ramos, Marcelo, James... Real Madrid is so unlucky right now, i hope they will be back soon, so can beat Barca in December.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
LOL, Atletico Madrid now is ranking no.1, who can imagine this result after round 2? AM got only 2 points from first 2 rounds, but now they are back.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 714
You know this is second week when I am avoiding matches of big teams like Barcelona and others in other leagues as there is nothing sure about their performance that how they will play. I try to pick balanced option like Real Madrid - Eibar both teams to score yes was yesterday. I am not surprised anymore from shocking,poor performances of these teams.
Activity: 686
A bit unexpected Barcelona lost 2nd time this season and luckily I let this match for betting, actually I was quite sure about Atletico Madrid because it is very strong side and won its match easily as expected and helped me a lot to make nice profit.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
Yesterday matches are like a nightmare. All big teams like real madrid and Barcelona have a bad result. Once again, real madrid result is draw again. In the other hand, Barcelona lost against Vigo.

As I said before Barcelona without messi like ambulances without iu iu I mean losing the spirit
Only Atlético de Madrid won yesterday and took first place in the standings I wanted to see new champion in La Liga  Cool

They did not lose their spirit, as you can see (if you watch the match) that Barcelona was not losing their spirit after conceded 3 goals. They were still try to make a come back, proved that they could score 3 goals. If they lost their spirit, then they would not play like that. Without Messi, they only lose their best creator to score goals.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
La Liga was made for a rivarly for Real Madrid and Barcelona.  I mean why the result is always similar in almost every game?
When Real Madrid draw, Barcelona lost the game. When Real Madrid win, Barcelona win the game too.
But it's a good result for la liga, because the competition will be more competitive.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

I agree it was a nightmare for us gamblers betting on yesterday's matches. I thought that Barcelona was a risk without Messi and even though they were paying pretty good odds to win it was too much of a risk for me so I didn't bet on any La Liga games yesterday. I just stuck with the Premier League matches.

this weekend was total bust for favorites in all competition i dont now what happen but we had very big surprises in matches for the weekend

Not every favourites end with a dissapointing result. Atletico madrid won their game against valencia, it was an away game so they are totally great to be able to beat valencia. I wont deny that this weekend is probably one of the worse so far, there are alot of unexpected result that happened in other league as well
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Jump to: