Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 422. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I think Barcelona was the best in the spanish league this year , if we consider the whole session , because they save their good performance for long time . They deserve to be the champion.

Barca are annoying and overrated, they are boring and I cant stand that Pique and Messi morons, and that other guy that was bitting people on the world championship (Suarez). I hope Real or Athletico can start winning competitions again because they deserve it more than Barca. Ronaldo is still the best in the world no matter what.

They won the spanish league i think that means they are pretty good.  The front 3 players are top 5 in the world.  Ronaldo is a quality player but messi is the best ever even if he is a tax dodger.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
I think Barcelona was the best in the spanish league this year , if we consider the whole session , because they save their good performance for long time . They deserve to be the champion.

Barca are annoying and overrated, they are boring and I cant stand that Pique and Messi morons, and that other guy that was bitting people on the world championship (Suarez). I hope Real or Athletico can start winning competitions again because they deserve it more than Barca. Ronaldo is still the best in the world no matter what.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

Naturally, if you say Barcelona are the best at this time since they won the league and they are supported by some great players
but if you are related to the performance of the best team I prefer to Atletico Madrid proved they went to the champion league final
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Its bit disappointed as Getafe has been relegated, I hope they can qualify again to La Liga for next two season. Btw I'm bit confused here. There is rule which a Europa League winner will get a slot in Champions League for next season, and Sevilla is the rep of La Liga. But, since they finished in 7th position, if they lose in Europa League final against Liverpool, can they play in Europa League on next season?

If Sevilla lost I thought it could not compete in the season with the title of runner-up but ranked in La Liga Sevilla still have a chance for it
Laliga has a special system in this season di Euro and Champions League.
3 tickets to the CL and 1 ticket through qualifying
1 Ticket to EL and 2 tickets through qualifying

Sevilla competed through qualifying for ranks seventh in the standings
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
should we suspect them as a part of fixed match mafia? hmmmm

There will be always mafia for the fixed match especially in a last games like this where no one else cares about the result anymore. I suspect the same thing. Two goals in such a small time is definitely weird especially it is malaga, I wouldnt doubt anything about it if it is just coming from a team like madrid or barcelona
yeah and i see there pretty a lot of unexpected winning late goals lately just look at chelsea vs liverpool game a late goal from benteke make the game draw and many more, however some people still believe spansih league are controlled by barcelona side, all the referees are in control that's why there always a lot of penalty kick rewarded to barcelona every season Cheesy just for an example.

Barcelona is a dominant team in the spanish league and all of the referees are spaniard that is why if they are not the fans of real madrid it must be fans of barcelona. On the other side, barcelona player is more like an actor, they could produce a scene where it seems like they got really hard tackled however it is all just diving
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Its bit disappointed as Getafe has been relegated, I hope they can qualify again to La Liga for next two season. Btw I'm bit confused here. There is rule which a Europa League winner will get a slot in Champions League for next season, and Sevilla is the rep of La Liga. But, since they finished in 7th position, if they lose in Europa League final against Liverpool, can they play in Europa League on next season?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
should we suspect them as a part of fixed match mafia? hmmmm

There will be always mafia for the fixed match especially in a last games like this where no one else cares about the result anymore. I suspect the same thing. Two goals in such a small time is definitely weird especially it is malaga, I wouldnt doubt anything about it if it is just coming from a team like madrid or barcelona
yeah and i see there pretty a lot of unexpected winning late goals lately just look at chelsea vs liverpool game a late goal from benteke make the game draw and many more, however some people still believe spansih league are controlled by barcelona side, all the referees are in control that's why there always a lot of penalty kick rewarded to barcelona every season Cheesy just for an example.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Sporting Gijon, Rayo Vallecano and Getafe, I think all three team will win, because they will be competing to get out of the relegation zone. and who loses they will be relegated.

I would suggest you not to bet on this game. The relegation battle is fullof drama and people usually tend to make some fixed match at this game so the result could be very different then your expectation, totally not worth to bet and spend money on these game

damn, I almost won a big bet, unfortunately Getafe lost. I have misplaced getafe into my parlay Sad
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
my prediction for last 4 events of spanish league

Espanyol - Eibar
Half Time Draw

Rayo Vallecano - Levante
over 2.5 goals

Real Betis - Getafe
both teams not to score

Sporting Gijon - Villarreal
Villareal win

enjoy for choosing my prediction.
oh woaaaw espanyol play like a boss at home , moreno and asensio scored 2 goals each for espanyol to make they win 4-2 over eibar i thought there will be 2-1 only. i lost HT draw bet , espanyol won 2-0 at HT.

as expected rayo vallecano match over 2.5 goals with final result 3-1, real betis vs getafe 2-1 yes both teams scored i lost for my bet both not scored and surprising result villareal lost 2-0 to gijon , bad choices Sad

it seems like he does not look at the statistics that Sporting Gijon have to win to get out of the relegation zone. and Villarreal played very poorly indeed lately. my parlay win. but unfortunately Getafe could not win the game, and eventually they were relegated.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
my prediction for last 4 events of spanish league

Espanyol - Eibar
Half Time Draw

Rayo Vallecano - Levante
over 2.5 goals

Real Betis - Getafe
both teams not to score

Sporting Gijon - Villarreal
Villareal win

enjoy for choosing my prediction.
oh woaaaw espanyol play like a boss at home , moreno and asensio scored 2 goals each for espanyol to make they win 4-2 over eibar i thought there will be 2-1 only. i lost HT draw bet , espanyol won 2-0 at HT.

as expected rayo vallecano match over 2.5 goals with final result 3-1, real betis vs getafe 2-1 yes both teams scored i lost for my bet both not scored and surprising result villareal lost 2-0 to gijon , bad choices Sad
legendary
Activity: 896
Real Betis has scored the least goals in La Liga this year among the 20 teams, and their defense has been quite good when comparing to the other mid-to-bottom teams, and so I will bet on Real Betis vs Getafe under 3 @ 1.772 today.

I'm not saying you are a bad bet but my gut feeling says this bet  draw because at least three goals in this match
Getafe have not been safe from relegation if Gijon and Rayo Vallecano win and Getafe  draw then they will be relegated that's why Getafe will struggle to win today.

There are exactly 3 goals in the game and my bet is a push. Getafe has lost and has ended in the 19th place.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
unbelievable luis suarez , his first career in barcelona & la liga and won the la liga top scorer with 40 goals and 16 assists he made over 4 times hattrick what a player!

Well it is his second season with barcelona. Suarez is great however I dont think that he is better than ronaldo, he may have score more goals compared to ronaldo however ronaldo is a complete player while suarez is just a usual striker that has excellent teammayes like messi and neymar to support him
I don't like to compare any players and I think evey players are special
But if you want me to choose between Ronaldo and Suarez , I will say Ronaldo
Suarez still so much too be prove , he only win golden boot this season
Let's hope he keep this form next season.....
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Getafe has to get 3 points to be safe (in case Sporting Gijon gets 3 points) today playing against Real Betis who has been safe already. So my bet is on Getafe ML @ 1.905 today.

The final score is Betis 2 - 1 Getafe, and so I have lost the Getafe ML bet. Getafe as a result has to play in the second division next season.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
unbelievable luis suarez , his first career in barcelona & la liga and won the la liga top scorer with 40 goals and 16 assists he made over 4 times hattrick what a player!

Well it is his second season with barcelona. Suarez is great however I dont think that he is better than ronaldo, he may have score more goals compared to ronaldo however ronaldo is a complete player while suarez is just a usual striker that has excellent teammayes like messi and neymar to support him
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
as you all predicted here

Question:    La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona    - 63 (77.8%)
Real Madrid    - 15 (18.5%)
Atletico Madrid    - 2 (2.5%)
Valencia    - 0 (0%)
Sevilla    - 0 (0%)
Other    - 1 (1.2%)

Total Voters: 81

Barca won the title and it was good that it was decided in last game of season
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
As i expected Rayo Vallecano vs Levante match will be have many goals and it happened. The final score for this match is 3-1 win for Vallecano. My bet over 2.5 goals and both teams to score are win.
legendary
Activity: 1050
awesome closed by barcelona in this year they won a trophy and their player luis suarez get golden both in second year his career as barcelona player.

You call that awesome? In fact it was a lame move from barcelona. They could win the game earlier and seal everything right and just focus on the champions league however they blow that option away and they need to play until the last game of the league to win it. The only awesome thing is that suarez beat ronaldo as the top goalscorer
yeaa , barcelona could won la liga title earlier if they not get straight lost but they still be a champion now.

barca team play is one of a kind tbh if u are a good in a position like luis is it would be not that hard to score alot of goals
legendary
Activity: 1050
awesome closed by barcelona in this year they won a trophy and their player luis suarez get golden both in second year his career as barcelona player.

You call that awesome? In fact it was a lame move from barcelona. They could win the game earlier and seal everything right and just focus on the champions league however they blow that option away and they need to play until the last game of the league to win it. The only awesome thing is that suarez beat ronaldo as the top goalscorer
yeaa , barcelona could won la liga title earlier if they not get straight lost but they still be a champion now.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Sporting Gijon, Rayo Vallecano and Getafe, I think all three team will win, because they will be competing to get out of the relegation zone. and who loses they will be relegated.
Sporting Gijon and Rayo Vallecano already leading but seems not much has changed on standings league because Getafe still in the good positions to avoid relegated zone and i guess although Sporting Gijon and Rayo Vallecano win the results will does not change because both teams will be relegated if Getafe win or draw
Jump to: