Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 437. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Real Madrid has now moved up to the second place in La Liga and are still one point behind Barcelona. Barcelona has to their next game in order to become champions they have to win because they are out of the Champions League.

haha I think it is clear barcelona going out as a champion, Barcelona get an easy opponent like Granada.
but I was quite surprised, that yesterday Granada beat Sevilla at home with a score of 4-1. I hope it comes wonders and Real madrid champion Grin Grin
I hope that Granada wins to upset the champs of so many seasons past. The odds must be tremendous for them to win.
I like to place bets on the weaker teams in this kind of situation.  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
Real Madrid has now moved up to the second place in La Liga and are still one point behind Barcelona. Barcelona has to their next game in order to become champions they have to win because they are out of the Champions League.

haha I think it is clear barcelona going out as a champion, Barcelona get an easy opponent like Granada.
but I was quite surprised, that yesterday Granada beat Sevilla at home with a score of 4-1. I hope it comes wonders and Real madrid champion Grin Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Really competitive season in the Spanish League. I don't remember a "battle" like this in quite some time.
I it would be funny if Barcelona lost last game, Real draws and Atletico wins, and they would all finish with 88 points xD

if all have the same points, in the end Barcelona will still be Champions, they have a number of goals that a lot, especially lately you know that barcelona always win with many goals and a clean sheet.

If all have the same points, Real madrid also can be the Champions. Real Madrid and Barcelona have a lot of goals too but i think it's impossible. Barcelona is hard to lose now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Really competitive season in the Spanish League. I don't remember a "battle" like this in quite some time.
I it would be funny if Barcelona lost last game, Real draws and Atletico wins, and they would all finish with 88 points xD

if all have the same points, in the end Barcelona will still be Champions, they have a number of goals that a lot, especially lately you know that barcelona always win with many goals and a clean sheet.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Now Barcelona is looking more strong and going to win the title of the season because Atletico Madrid is out from this race,

Yea only if they play draw and RM win then RM will take
But this will not happen
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Now Barcelona is looking more strong and going to win the title of the season because Atletico Madrid is out from this race,
Activity: 686
The three teams in the title race would not want to end the dream early. So my parley is on Barcelona ML, Atletico Madrid ML and Real Madrid ML @ 1.523 today.

What a letdown. Atletico Madrid has lost the game, ruining my parlay and also causing themselves to very likely end in the 3rd place.

Yeah that is very strange Atletico Madrid against very weak team, luckily i avoided to place bet on this match and place my bet on Celta Vigo ML @1.52 on same odds like your bet slip and it happened smoothly there.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
I still don't understand how Atletico Madrid lost 2-1 after they were leading. They had a great chance for championship but now they are in 3rd position. Real Madrid won against a though team and Barcelona made a goal show over weak Espanyol. Barcelona will be the champion.
it's over for atletico madrid in la liga title race , now everything is depends on barcelona match in the last matchday against granada. they lost/draw , real madrid would take the opportunity to get the trophy. but if barcelona win then real madrid winning would mean nothing.

Yeah i agree with you, with this lose, Atletico Madrid are done. now only 2 teams Barcelona and Real Madrid who still have chance to be champion on this season. Bad Luck Atl Madrid.

Barcelona vs Real madrid faced in the final campion. will be interesting match
big change for barcelona will the winner in this game. 60% for Barcelona and 40% for real madrid.
i give my percentage 80% for barcelona to win the la liga title and 20% only for real madrid , since almost sure 90% both real madrid and barcelona could win easily in the last la liga game it means automatically barcelona win la liga title race with 1 point difference only from real madrid.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
The three teams in the title race would not want to end the dream early. So my parley is on Barcelona ML, Atletico Madrid ML and Real Madrid ML @ 1.523 today.

What a letdown. Atletico Madrid has lost the game, ruining my parlay and also causing themselves to very likely end in the 3rd place.

some parlay I also ruined by atletico madrid. unfortunately, they slip when approaching the end game of the season. after this, Atletico madrid more focus to Champion league, it seems they do not want to waste this Final, as 2014.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Activity: 924
my favorite team is Real Madrid , but honestly I don't think Granada can stop Barcelona , even they beat Sevilla , they are now in safe place , so they don't have big incentive for playing or earning more points , but if they do , I will be very happy , because Real Madrid came from far place and if they win the competition , it will be like a miracle for Real and big fall for Barcelona .
legendary
Activity: 1050
Finally Levante made Atletico Madrid knockout on its home ground and that is big upset, now it will be much hard for Atletico Madrid to keep it in for the race to the title.

Atletico is out of the race.Now it's between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
And I think Barca will make it.If I'm not wrong 1 point is enough for Barca to win the championship as they are leading the head to head record against Real this season.
No you're wrong I think, if barcelona only get 1 point then real madrid would be the champion.
Currently both real madrid and barcelona has 1 point difference only, so barcelona must win in the last match.
The team that not get 3 full points in last match would be a loser. Interesting.

In the last match Real Madrid against Deportivo and Barcelona against Granada each team will be against the weaker teams
so the opportunity to become a champion Barcelona is very close but anything can happen like the defeat of Atletico Madrid today
Both Granada and Deportivo la coruna are weaker teams than real madrid and barcelona.
But also don't forget they are full of surprises recently, last time Granada beat sevilla 1-4 at sevilla home and Deportivo beat villareal 0-2 at villareal home too.
If this surprises remain in next matchday, something unpredictable would happened.
Based on the record, Granada once beat Barcelona back in 2014 and Deportivo haven't beat Real Madrid since 2009
Real Madrid will hoping miracle to be happen in this last match
One thing for sure, next week la liga gonna be full of action!
But it is rarely happened Granada beat barcelona, so it would be a miracle fight.
Both hopes a draw match at least, but if both real madrid and barcelona win and looks like it would happened then barcelona are the winner.
Hope there would be a surprise for barcelona Cheesy.
Activity: 966
Finally Levante made Atletico Madrid knockout on its home ground and that is big upset, now it will be much hard for Atletico Madrid to keep it in for the race to the title.

And I think Barca will make it.If I'm not wrong 1 point is enough for Barca to win the championship as they are leading the head to head record against Real this season.
No you're wrong I think, if barcelona only get 1 point then real madrid would be the champion.
Currently both real madrid and barcelona has 1 point difference only, so barcelona must win in the last match.
The team that not get 3 full points in last match would be a loser. Interesting.

In the last match Real Madrid against Deportivo and Barcelona against Granada each team will be against the weaker teams
so the opportunity to become a champion Barcelona is very close but anything can happen like the defeat of Atletico Madrid today
Both Granada and Deportivo la coruna are weaker teams than real madrid and barcelona.
But also don't forget they are full of surprises recently, last time Granada beat sevilla 1-4 at sevilla home and Deportivo beat villareal 0-2 at villareal home too.
If this surprises remain in next matchday, something unpredictable would happened.
Based on the record, Granada once beat Barcelona back in 2014 and Deportivo haven't beat Real Madrid since 2009
Real Madrid will hoping miracle to be happen in this last match
One thing for sure, next week la liga gonna be full of action!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

well after loss for ATM you got it right seem like it will be decided like last year in last game of the season
i love that just i hope that this setback wont effect much for ATM cuz they need to be prepared for CL final
legendary
Activity: 1050

Activity: 840
Atletico Madrid has conceded the second goal in the last minute and as a result has lost with the score 2 - 1. Levante got 3 points but will still be relegated for sure.

Atleast they succeded in pissing off atletico madrid completely yesterday. Now atletico madrid has no chance in getting the trophy anymore, they need to focus on champions league instead however it is not going to be easy with real madrid in the final game
Atletico Madrid has the best defense among teams in La Liga, and usually wins by 1 - 0. Considering that, I have made a Levante vs Atletico Madrid under 2.5 bet @ 1.862.

Atletico Madrid has conceded the second goal in the last minute and as a result has lost with the score 2 - 1. Levante got 3 points but will still be relegated for sure.

Yeah, it's unbelieveable though to see Atletico Madrid lose by Levante. Altetico Madrid defense is really good, and the good news is they can focus on Champion league now,.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Atletico Madrid has the best defense among teams in La Liga, and usually wins by 1 - 0. Considering that, I have made a Levante vs Atletico Madrid under 2.5 bet @ 1.862.

Jump to: