Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 452. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Defender of Bitcoin
I think Atletico Madrid may be tired after the Champions League match vs Bayern Munich in the mid-week so I am going to take half time the draw. Atletico Madrid are favorites to win the game today at home but the odds are too low unfortunately. I will try another bet Atletico Madrid -1.5 @ 1.6 Asian handicap as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
as everyone think barcelona , real madrid and atletico madrid will win the match today and yes i agree too.
let's play on handicap :

Barcelona -2.75 ,
Real madrid -0.5 ,
Atletico madrid -1.75 ,

the odds more than 1.5 and if make it combi bet total odds 5.59

I don't know man, teams only need to score 1 more goal than opponent to win and get 3 points. I don't think at this stage teams push up for handicaps. For example Atletico Madrid win their matches by 1 goal difference most of the time. And -2.75 for Barcelona means Barcelona have to win by 4 goals in order to get the whole odd, that's possible but unlikely.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
as everyone think barcelona , real madrid and atletico madrid will win the match today and yes i agree too.
let's play on handicap :

Barcelona -2.75 ,
Real madrid -0.5 ,
Atletico madrid -1.75 ,

the odds more than 1.5 and if make it combi bet total odds 5.59
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
I am afraid for Real Madrid as they play without Ronaldo and Binzema , also scosiedad plays very good in home matches , I remember that they beat Barcelona 1-0 . it is really very important match for Real Madrid .
That what make me confused , I'm sure Real Madrid will win this match but In my opinion there were be not much goal. but odds @1,6 already good for me
yeah right, it makes me confused to take Real Madrid ML, especially the odds are quite high for Real Madrid.
but I will try to take over 2.5 goals, as previously sociedad able to beat Barcelona, so I think they'll make goals too.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
I am afraid for Real Madrid as they play without Ronaldo and Binzema , also scosiedad plays very good in home matches , I remember that they beat Barcelona 1-0 . it is really very important match for Real Madrid .
That what make me confused , I'm sure Real Madrid will win this match but In my opinion there were be not much goal. but odds @1,6 already good for me
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Barcelona state is not good, they have gotten 3 match losing before.
but in the last 2 games they won 8-0 and 6-0
maybe they are in good condition now.

very confident today barcelona will win with many goals again, especially focusing barcelona just for the league and to get a title just a few steps away, barcelona will not make that mistake again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
my parlay for this match
Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid= Real Madrid win
Barcelona vs Real Betis= Barcelona win.
Las Palmas Vs Granada= Bet over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
My picks for La Liga, all contenders have to win their games.
Real Sociedad v Real Madrid - Real Madrid @ 1.60
Atletico Madrid v Rayo Vallecano - Atletico Madrid @ 1.21
Real Betis v Barcelona - Barcelona @ 1.07
Activity: 252
BetcoinRakeback.com
Real Madrid have to win this match because it is very crucial stage to keep in for title race and every point is very important, i have my bet on Real Madrid -1 @1.99, Real Madrid will beat Real Sociedad because it is really stronger team.
are you sure they would win with 2 goals or more margin? bookies wouldn't provide that huge odds without reasons.
i doubt they could win with 2 goals or more margin , i prefer place bet on real madrid moneyline only @1.62 seems good for me.
Yes it is a bit suspicious, eventhough i had a good feeling madrid can beat Sociedad with a lot of goal, maybe because last time Sociedad beat Barca so they put a really high odds to this game
They must beat them today I have alot riding on this one. Not fail me again now! Alot of goals even if they will not dress Ronaldo again this game. Cry
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Barcelona state is not good, they have gotten 3 match losing before.
but in the last 2 games they won 8-0 and 6-0
maybe they are in good condition now.
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
Barcelona has won 8 - 0 and 6 - 0 last week. I think they will have another huge win today and so I will do a bet on Barcelona -2.5 @ 1.726.
Activity: 420
Real Madrid I am thinking to get a -1 Asian handicap at odd almost 2 ,as when Real Madrid wins, if it wins, it usually wins with a more than 1 goal difference, and although they are playing against Real Sociedad today I think they can win with a margin of 2 goals, so maybe even -1.5 Asian handicap should be a good bet today.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Real Madrid have to win this match because it is very crucial stage to keep in for title race and every point is very important, i have my bet on Real Madrid -1 @1.99, Real Madrid will beat Real Sociedad because it is really stronger team.
are you sure they would win with 2 goals or more margin? bookies wouldn't provide that huge odds without reasons.
i doubt they could win with 2 goals or more margin , i prefer place bet on real madrid moneyline only @1.62 seems good for me.
Yes it is a bit suspicious, eventhough i had a good feeling madrid can beat Sociedad with a lot of goal, maybe because last time Sociedad beat Barca so they put a really high odds to this game
Activity: 700
Atletico Madrid Win to Nil @1.88, it has very great odds while Atletico Madrid will face Rayo Vallecano on its own home ground, Atletico Madrid is showing impressive performance against very strong teams too than it would be much easy for it to win this match like 1-0 or 2-0
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Activity: 686
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Real Madrid certainly would not want to be out of title race early and so my bet is on Real Madrid ML @ 1.718 today.
Activity: 700
Betis vs Barcelona like always odds is too low to place on Barcelona for ML.I see some potential in Asian Handicap Barcelona -2 @ 1.33.This is not bad odd even it a bit low than usual matches.I am taking this time to see if Barcelona keeps scoring goals or not when I placed on it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Real Betis vs Barcelona  i think Barcaleno will find 2 goals   in  first half time because of  my bet is for first time over 1.5 goals odds is  for Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.66 i think it is good odds
Jump to: