Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 466. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Real Madrid conceded an early goal, so it's time to make some bets for them with very good odds.
Right now odds are: Rayo Vallecano v Real Madrid - Real Madrid @ 1.68
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Very interesting to watch this match  Atletico Madrid  VS  Malaga and FC Barcelona  VS  Sporting Gijon if one between Barcelona and Atletico madrid lost then the standings will change, these two teams have the same points Barcelona won on goal difference I would place a bet on two home team -1 I'm sure the home team wins 2 goals difference.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I'm pretty sure Real Madrid is easy to win this game
I will to take place a litte risky to bet on over 3.5 goals and bet on Real Madrid to win.

Both Barcelona and Real will win this weekend. Which makes the final games even more exciting. For me Barcelona will still be the numbero uno at the end of this season.
Go Barca!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I will to take place a litte risky to bet on over 3.5 goals and bet on Real Madrid to win.

I dont really think thats a good bet becauseRonaldo will probably not be playing today cause of a hamstring injury so real madrid wont be as aggresive as usual. Taking over 3.5 goals is definitely risky, instead try under 3.5 goals because it should provide better odds than over 3.5 goals.
Barcelona vs Sporting Gijon. Barcelona is back on top performance, i'm sure Barcelona will win with many goals on this match. Barcelona -1.75 goals and over 3.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Real Madrid will get easy win although Ronaldo can't play on this match againts Rayo Vallecano , over 2,5 goals will be a good and safe bet for me
will bet over 2,5 goals for Barcelona vs Sporting Gijon too

So Ronaldo not playing on this match versus Rayo Vallecano, i don't know about that. I will change my bet into Rayo +2.5 goals and i hope this match will be under goals.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
will be interesting match Rayo Vallecano vs Real Madrid
No need to worry to take bet over 2.5 goals for this match
because the last matches is 10-2 in 2015
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
Real Madrid will get easy win although Ronaldo can't play on this match againts Rayo Vallecano , over 2,5 goals will be a good and safe bet for me
will bet over 2,5 goals for Barcelona vs Sporting Gijon too
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I know Suarez had an insane performance last time helping Barca to win 8 - 0, but I doubt if Barca can do that again. My bet is on Sporting Gijon +4 @ 1.761 today.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
I think for the first time ever I might back Eibar today!  Deportivo lost 0-8 during the week, that has to hurt your pride a bit.
Eibar aren't superstars, but I fancy they will eek out a win today.

The other 3 games all look pretty cut and dry.

I think there will be no impact of the defeat Deportivo 8-0, because obviously they face a very tough opponent.
Eibar are also in the previous game losing big by valencia 4-0. I think the power will be the same, under 2.5 goals might be good enough
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I think for the first time ever I might back Eibar today!  Deportivo lost 0-8 during the week, that has to hurt your pride a bit.
Eibar aren't superstars, but I fancy they will eek out a win today.

The other 3 games all look pretty cut and dry.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Barcelona v Sporting Gijon I have other approach to this match.Instead of putting my stakes on Barcelona which is sure winner but low odds.I just look at this Sporting Gijon +3.5 @ 1.91 although risky but not than much to be afraid of.

There is a good chance that they wont with with big scores unlike their previous match where they score 8 goals again so this is actually a good play from your part. I've bet for them in the past and too bad the score was 8-0, quite unexpected however I wasnt really expecting it could be that many goals.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
Rayo Vallecano vs Real Madrid, i think it will be much easy for Real Madrid to beat Rayo Vallecano, there is no problem for Real Madrid it is away or on own home, it is so stronger team and can beat any team easily and i will place my bet on Real Madrid -1.5 @1.78

very unfortunate Ronaldo will not play because of a hamstring injury. so I doubt madrid will win with many goals, the possibility 1-2 for madrid.

Being Barca fan , I wish him to recover soon as he's a great professional who I admire a lot. RM without cr7 is not complete. Specially his arial threats.

yes I hope he recovers as soon as later the champion league match against manchester city, due to the obvious barcelona will be champion spanish league
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Atletico Madrid v Malaga ( Atletico Madrid win )
i prefer to choice Atletico Madrid moneyline because Atletico Madrid would face bayern munich in champion league.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Barcelona v Sporting Gijon I have other approach to this match.Instead of putting my stakes on Barcelona which is sure winner but low odds.I just look at this Sporting Gijon +3.5 @ 1.91 although risky but not than much to be afraid of.

Barcelona is unpredictable in the last games.
They can win today 2-1 or 6-0. Try to find other bet maybe.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Rayo Vallecano vs Real Madrid, i think it will be much easy for Real Madrid to beat Rayo Vallecano, there is no problem for Real Madrid it is away or on own home, it is so stronger team and can beat any team easily and i will place my bet on Real Madrid -1.5 @1.78

from now Rm ATM and Barca need to win all remains matches if some team loose then that team is out the champion race
Activity: 700
Activity: 700
Barcelona was just amazing into previous game what an awesome victory by 8-0, into today game when it will have this encounter with very weak team Sporting Gijon than i am quite sure it will make rain of goals there and i have my bet on over 4.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1008
From my point of view Atletico Madrid is one of best team of this event with very solid defensive line and there is pretty good chance to win to nil, on the other Malaga still is in big trouble and playing much bad so that i have very good reason to place bet on handicap Atletico Madrid -1.5 @1.89
Jump to: