Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 494. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Barcelona made my cry i had lost very huge amount on it there that is really worry situation there is back to back lost in a row so it have to make improve its strategy to get back on the right track where it was before.

You have to know that on football gambling there isn't a secure 100% safe strategy, these weeks there are la liga and the europe champions, some players aren't at its 100%, try to bet with lower amounts. And good luck on next bet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Villarreal is better team than Getafe, but will underestimate this game, because right now Europa League is more important than La Liga. They will rest some players and will not give a 100 per cent from the possibilities, so this is a good chances for Getafe. Getafe are awful in the past months, especially in the trips, but now it's a good moment for a positive performance.

Villarreal vs Getafe
Getafe +1.5 AH @ 1,57
Villareal sits comfortably in 4th place and it's clear that they can not climb higher, and hardly could lose this position. Getafe reached the second lowest in the rankings and is with one foot in the second League. However, guests still hope to save themselves from relegation and they will have good opportunity to gain points in this game because Villareal will be thinking on the second leg match against Sparta Prague in the Europa League, so the visitors need points and could produce the surprise here.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Villarreal vs Getafe. I pick over 2.5 goals and Villarreal -0.75 goal.
Athletic Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano. Over 2.5 goals and both teams to score for sure.
Valencia vs Sevilla. Both teams recent matches are bad though, so i pick under 3 goals.
I don't think getafe or villarreal will play aggressively and will not have over 2.5 goals more likely just 1 or 2 goals.

I am more interested in valencia Vs sevilla , i will take bet on valencia to win @2.36 and sevilla to win @2.76 as I think there will be a winner.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Barcelona made my cry i had lost very huge amount on it there that is really worry situation there is back to back lost in a row so it have to make improve its strategy to get back on the right track where it was before.

I also lost after Real Sociedad scored I placed a bet Barcelona win hope Barcelona can score at least one goal in the first half and 1 more goals in the second half but up to 90 minutes of no goals the score remained 1-0 and Barcelona defeated  Undecided  spain league now more attractive difference in points is not too far http://imgur.com/CjLsa9G
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Villarreal is better team than Getafe, but will underestimate this game, because right now Europa League is more important than La Liga. They will rest some players and will not give a 100 per cent from the possibilities, so this is a good chances for Getafe. Getafe are awful in the past months, especially in the trips, but now it's a good moment for a positive performance.

Villarreal vs Getafe
Getafe +1.5 AH @ 1,57
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Barcelona looking helpless against Real Sociedad, that is really strange first half and Real Sociedad still into leading position.
sociedad finally able to beat barcelona after a long time they always lost. bad week for barcelona
what happened to barcelona? why could lost Sad
just left 3 point to atletico
Barcelona lost the possibility Sociedad maintain the fitness of his players against Atletico day after tomorrow .. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Villarreal vs Getafe. I pick over 2.5 goals and Villarreal -0.75 goal.
Athletic Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano. Over 2.5 goals and both teams to score for sure.
Valencia vs Sevilla. Both teams recent matches are bad though, so i pick under 3 goals.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
My bet today on Liga:

Valencia-Sevilla over 1,5 goals
Villarreal-Getafe 1
Athletic Bilbao-Rayo Vallecano 1
Sporting-Celta under 2,5 goals

good luck Wink
nice , thank you
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
My bet today on Liga:

Valencia-Sevilla over 1,5 goals
Villarreal-Getafe 1
Athletic Bilbao-Rayo Vallecano 1
Sporting-Celta under 2,5 goals

good luck Wink
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Barcelona lost 8 points in last 3 rounds so now they are in danger . But that will make next matches more enthusiastic. 

If they can keep the 3 main attackers fit in messi, suarez and neymar that will see them through against most teams.  Think they have the league in the bag its just will they take the CL aswell.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Real Madrid vs Eibar, Real Madrid -1.5
Espanyol vs Atletico Madrid, Atletico Madrid -1.5
Real Sociedad vs Barcelona, Barcelona -1.5

obviously an easy victory for the three top teams.

I almost won my parlay. but Barcelona really unexpected. I hope barcelona can be pursued by Real Madrid or At.Madrid!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Barcelona lost 8 points in last 3 rounds so now they are in danger . But that will make next matches more enthusiastic. 
the defeat of Barcelona in the last 3 matches Atletico Madrid maker could keep the opportunity to be able to get the league title.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I was a bit worried when barcelona lost in the last two games. I hope barca did not experience failure next week. nightmare when barca lost continuously until the end of the season. This is not possible .
Activity: 700
Villarreal vs Getafe this should be considered easy pick.Villarreal being at home hosting a weaker team like Getafe.I see this match to must place on moneyline @1.49 on Villarreal.Unless it remains unlucky it is not going to let this match.Getafe will show some sort of good game as well.
Activity: 700
Villarreal -1 @1.86 would be nice choice against weak team Getafe which is suffering with bad streak when it is away so that it will be much easy for Villarreal to win this match by 2-0 or even with more big margin.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Valencia-Sevilla under 3,5 goals
Villarreal-Getafe Villareal
Athletic Bilbao-Rayo Vallecano Both teams to score
Sporting-Celta over 1,5 goals

why not try on valence a under 2.5 goals and on sporting let say over 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

It is much better that the winner of laliga hasnt yet been determined therefore the spanish league is much better to watch this way, I was hoping that atletico madrid will win the league again and left barcelona and realmadrid out of this. They deserve better than a 2nd or 3rd rank everytime, they are better in many aspect than both madrid and barcelona
legendary
Activity: 1904
From the past result, the games between Valencia and Sevilla mostly ended with the win at home team. Eventhough the gap between the two team nowadays are so significan, Valencia at 15th while Sevilla at 7th, I still believe that Valencia can win this game. 
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Valencia-Sevilla under 3,5 goals
Villarreal-Getafe Villareal
Athletic Bilbao-Rayo Vallecano Both teams to score
Sporting-Celta over 1,5 goals
Jump to: