Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 510. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Barcelona vs Real Madrid that is clash of the day, no doubt Barcelona is more tricky team and have pretty good chance to win this match, i am hopeful bet on Barcelona ML @1.52 would be nice there.

Alot of people would bet on barcelona because they are better than real madrid this season however Im sure real madrid is definitely not wanting to lose another el clasico this season and they could make some surprise in the match today , if the game ended with real madrid as the winner then there would be alot of people losing their funds
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I was able to place my bet on Barcelona yesterday with X1.55 odds in my bookie , it's now X1.52
I'm pretty sure Barcelona will win today , they are way better and they are playing home
the match is important for Real Madrid since Barcelona is more relaxed in the league but I can only see Barcelona smashing Madrid today

Well, this match play at Barcelona. So it's really big advantage for Barcelona and i think Barcelona can win on this match versus Real Madrid. But i only pick over pick 3 goals on this match.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Athletico Madrid vs Real Betis this night . athletico can win because have quality player . but i prefer pick bot team score for this match  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
I was able to place my bet on Barcelona yesterday with X1.55 odds in my bookie , it's now X1.52
I'm pretty sure Barcelona will win today , they are way better and they are playing home
the match is important for Real Madrid since Barcelona is more relaxed in the league but I can only see Barcelona smashing Madrid today
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Barcelona - Real Madrid: i just placed my bet on this match on both teams to score i  think Barcelona can win this match but both teams to score is with more good chance to get nice money for this.
Activity: 98
Barcelona vs Real Madrid that is clash of the day, no doubt Barcelona is more tricky team and have pretty good chance to win this match, i am hopeful bet on Barcelona ML @1.52 would be nice there.
I believe this should be an interesting game with a couple of goals. There are reports that Zidane wants his team to be in ball possession and use high pressing. Real Madrid players have practiced short passings throughout this week so they might play in surprisingly open way my prediction is: over 3.50 goals @1.83
Activity: 686
Activity: 714
It is one of the tough match is to be.Barcelona vs Real Madrid to be realistic I am going place on double chance.Away or draw @2.50 is what I am looking forward to appear.There is nothing sure about any team all depends on better handling the pressure in every match.
Activity: 532
Both to score definitely would be good choice for Barcelona vs Real Madrid, While Barcelona is on good streak than it can take some advantage by playing at home ground so that i will support it for this match.
of course, I think this is the safest option for this match. The  both team is a very strong team
barcelona and real madrid certainly not willing to lose and draw. both teams will seek the death nail to WIN
and it was certainly both teams will score. although barcelona more favored in this match
Activity: 714
I also think Barcelona is much better side than Real Madrid, today match will be very interesting but in the end Barcelona will win this match for sure, for betting my pick will be both teams to score even it has little low odds but still safest option there.
Activity: 700
Atletico Madrid vs Betis I think in this match Atletico Madrid should not have some serious problem again at home.Last match was awful being at home couldn't save the match.I once again decide to go after Atletico Madrid to win @1.33 ML today.Hopefully this time things will be different.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Real Madrid vs Barcelona
Win for Barcelona 2-1
Activity: 658
The big match for today, Barcelona vs Real Madrid. 2 big teams on spanish league, I think this match will be over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. I hope both teams playing offensive so it will make interesting match.
yeah El calsico always broadcast the matches interesting of course both teams will attack each other for the sake of their prestige
I am sure both teams will score. maybe more than 3 goals will be created in this match
but I prefer to bet on both teams to score
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Both to score definitely would be good choice for Barcelona vs Real Madrid, While Barcelona is on good streak than it can take some advantage by playing at home ground so that i will support it for this match.
Activity: 700
Barcelona vs Real Madrid when 2 big teams going for this battle of the day than one thing is sure this match will be full of entertainment and more than 4 goals could be easy one to get scored into this match, i feel Barcelona has more better combination and it will defeat Real Madrid this pick looking realistic, that is why i have my bet on Barcelona there.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Rayo Vallecano vs Getafe: i will place my bet on both teams to score although over 2.5 goals also looking attractive but both teams to score is more safer option for betting because pretty hard to predict about the winner of this match.
Yes, right. it is difficult to predict who will win. especially both teams want to win to stay in la liga. I think both teams to score pretty good.

It is, Rayo Vallecano match always have many goals on their recent matches. So i think over 2.5 goals and both teams to score is the best pick for this match.

really bad when player of Rayo get a red card and playing with 10 people. Getafe can not make goals, but they conceded again.
Activity: 88
The big match for today, Barcelona vs Real Madrid. 2 big teams on spanish league, I think this match will be over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. I hope both teams playing offensive so it will make interesting match.
over 2.5 will certainly be the bookies favourite and barcelona will prove to be more superior in this fixture

all the best FCB lads
I think this can be a low-scoring game. Although hosts have problems with centre-backs it still might be not an easy thing to score against them at Vicente Calderon.
Atletico Madrid vs Real Betis
Pick: under 2.50 goals @1.91

there is a chance that the match will end 2-1 but the higher chance to winning a pick is for atletico madrid to win it have win 5 face to face match before.
i will go for tletico madrid and it have a nice odds 1.36 it is a nice profit for me.

Sadly no, Getafe can't make a goal on that match. My bets both teams to score and over 2.5 goals are lose. Next bet i pick Atletico Madrid spread and under 3 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Las Palmas vs Valencia I believe that Valencia are slight favourites of this game. The departure of Neville should have a good impact on the team. In my opinion Valencia are capable of getting at least 1 point. : Valencia +0.50 @1.65

I think Valencia will be able to win this match, it will be an interesting match and both of them need to points so they dont slip to degradation zone, but i believe in valencia so i will put my bet on valencia to win
Jump to: