Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 518. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The league this year is almost finished "and realistically already finished IMO", Barcelona is doing top performance and even though it's not a top performance but it's enough to win the league IMO, there is already an almost 10 point differential which is really too much in spain.
you are right , all league teams now focus on europa league and champions league , including Real Madrid , but I think they will play good in the Clasico because it is special match.
yeah Real Madrid will focus on the El Clasico match, their purpose for revenge. because this game is about pride and honor. although Real Madrid win will not change barcelona its status as champions this season.
Unfortunatelly I cant see RM winning this game. I expect a draw here.
yeah if RM managed to get a draw it will be a positive thing because it's the most difficult thing in the world to win in the Camp New his year but if Madrid controlled the game they could win it because with all of their stars they can do it
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The league this year is almost finished "and realistically already finished IMO", Barcelona is doing top performance and even though it's not a top performance but it's enough to win the league IMO, there is already an almost 10 point differential which is really too much in spain.
you are right , all league teams now focus on europa league and champions league , including Real Madrid , but I think they will play good in the Clasico because it is special match.
yeah Real Madrid will focus on the El Clasico match, their purpose for revenge. because this game is about pride and honor. although Real Madrid win will not change barcelona its status as champions this season.
Unfortunatelly I cant see RM winning this game. I expect a draw here.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Barcelona will not give up the championshipment this year again.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
My prediction is that Barca will give Real Madrid a 3-0 hosing
No way Real gets any points
I will be satisfied if Real Madrid can beat Barcelona in El Clasico match later. because I was tired of seeing games that always dominated by Barcelona.
Activity: 756
yeah... but this next game will be hard to predict the result... real is getting very good last games... since last week, I won't predict "blindly" on Barca.... even been the most brutal team in the world. It's messing my head.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I am a super fan of Real Madrid, so I will bet on RM, and i hope RM will be the champion in this reason. Wink

I am also a super big fan of Real Madrid, but I do not think that they will be first in the Spanish League. Barcelona is just way ahead of them.
I hope they can win the Champions League to redeem them selves.
it is impossible real madrid to becom champions in spain league. they points had lagged far enough away from the top of the standings barcelona. although in the rest of the game real madrid keep winning not necessarily you can chase the points of barcelona
records. there will be no team that can block barcelona.
it is very obvious that this year Barcelona will come out as a champion. just need a few wins and already confirmed as champions. Real madrid just focus on the Champions League this season. so I think they will really prepare for Champions League.
Activity: 532
I am a super fan of Real Madrid, so I will bet on RM, and i hope RM will be the champion in this reason. Wink

I am also a super big fan of Real Madrid, but I do not think that they will be first in the Spanish League. Barcelona is just way ahead of them.
it is impossible real madrid to becom champions in spain league. they points had lagged far enough away from the top of the standings barcelona. although in the rest of the game real madrid keep winning not necessarily you can chase the points of barcelona
records. there will be no team that can block barcelona.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

Their ways to win the champions league wont be smooth as there are another top club as well. Barcelona and bayern munich is much better than real madrid and they could win against real madrid if they meet at the semfinal . If they want to win trophy, they need to sign different players instead of relying too much on ronaldo because their strategy has been configured by the other team
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
My prediction is that Barca will give Real Madrid a 3-0 hosing
No way Real gets any points
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
also i think the percentage of winning possibility between them are 60% for real madrid 40% for barcelona , madrid had double motivation to win el classico at camp nou.

Motivation is not the indicator to determine the percentage of them winning in el classico. They are no better than barcelona this season and if barcelona could beat them in santiago bernabeau then it will be much more easier to beat real madrid in nou camp. I doubt that real madrid is going to provide challenge for them in nou camp

I think the opposite 60% for Barcelona and 40% for Reel madirid. Barcelona leaving Real Madrid  the difference to 10 points
This means that Barcelona must lost in three games and Madrid must win all matches, that should be remembered is not easy to beat Barcelona  Smiley

I agree with you 40% for Real Madrid in El Clasico later. I think Real Madrid will try to take revenge. and also el clasico this time when real madrid under the care of Zidane.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
also i think the percentage of winning possibility between them are 60% for real madrid 40% for barcelona , madrid had double motivation to win el classico at camp nou.

Motivation is not the indicator to determine the percentage of them winning in el classico. They are no better than barcelona this season and if barcelona could beat them in santiago bernabeau then it will be much more easier to beat real madrid in nou camp. I doubt that real madrid is going to provide challenge for them in nou camp

I think the opposite 60% for Barcelona and 40% for Reel madirid. Barcelona leaving Real Madrid  the difference to 10 points
This means that Barcelona must lost in three games and Madrid must win all matches, that should be remembered is not easy to beat Barcelona  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Barcelona will end up in first place no doubt. Real Madrid had a poor season and will finish third behind Athletico Madrid.
The players of Real Madrid weren´t in the best of shape except for cristiano Ronaldo who is the leading top scorer in the competition.

Barcelona or Real Madrid will be in first place , because their is so many hype of barcelona winning and you cannot underestimate cristiano ronaldo id he performed well then anything can happen. Athletico Madrid will be in thrid position.
real madrid has no more chance to take first place in league table, even though barcelona lose against atletico madrid 'cause barcelona lead 10 points now from real madrid and barcelona only will meet two strong team in last match until end competition.
agree with you and i think for this season the highest positions on standing league for Real madrid are 2nd positions because only these easily to be achieve because distance points between Real madrid and Atletico madrid only 1 point

but you can not underestimate Atletico madrid, they have a solid team, they are even able to beat Atletico madrid when playing at santiago bernabeu.

After they lost to Sporting Gijon, why should I not underestimate them ? Any good reason after this, its unjustifiable to lose to Sporting Gijon IMO
I think they are just because of the fatigue factor, due to the Champions League match against PSV to play 120 minutes + penalty kick.
you should see when the two teams meet between Atletico madrid with Real madrid. not because Atletico madrid defeat by Sporting Gijon, then you can underestimated. you can see barcelona also lose 1-4 by Celta Vigo.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Yeah I hope it could be happen, since the defense of Barcelona is not as good as when Puyol still playing, so there is always hope to beat Barca. If Real Madrid can score first, it will be easier for them.
Nope. This year it looks like the year of barcelona They are very superior in the Spanish league and champions. I would think that they would get the Treble. they will beat madrid. for the first step
Well I'm talking about the defense line of Barca, where they have conceded 24 goals so far, and thats not superior yet although the trio MSN have scored many goals. I think they still need good defenders to be a superior team.
Activity: 518
el classico always be interesting match every year all eye in this world goes to this historic rival match . barcelona had more smooth season than real madrid which have to changing their manager many times in a year , it can take an effect to the whole team performance.

Yeah I hope it could be happen, since the defense of Barcelona is not as good as when Puyol still playing, so there is always hope to beat Barca. If Real Madrid can score first, it will be easier for them.
Nope. This year it looks like the year of barcelona They are very superior in the Spanish league and champions. I would think that they would get the Treble. they will beat madrid. for the first step
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
el classico always be interesting match every year all eye in this world goes to this historic rival match . barcelona had more smooth season than real madrid which have to changing their manager many times in a year , it can take an effect to the whole team performance.

Jump to: