Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 533. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Las Palmas vs Real Madrid i do believe Real madrid will win but seems odds for Real Madrid ML is pretty low

Real madrid will definitely win the game and that is why the bookies offer only a small odds like that however having small odds is never a guarantee of 100 % win for real madrid because las palmas has been great recently and real madrid could suffer the same fate as their last 3 opponent if they underestimate las palmas
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Las Palmas vs Real Madrid i do believe Real madrid will win but seems odds for Real Madrid ML is pretty low
and i think pick over 2.5 goals also pretty good and even odds not so big but it's more better than pick for Real madrid ML

Wait just a 15-minute match odds will rise not wrong to try two bets at once  Madrid ML and over 2.5 goals
usually if barcelona win Madrid also surely win has become a kind of tradition  Wink
very good advice and if Real madrid win with scores over 2.5 goals i will get double profit from my bets
but if Real madrid win with under 2.5 goals i'm still get profit although not so big and i think i would try your advice
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
and i think pick over 2.5 goals also pretty good and even odds not so big but it's more better than pick for Real madrid ML

Wait just a 15-minute match odds will rise not wrong to try two bets at once  Madrid ML and over 2.5 goals
usually if barcelona win Madrid also surely win has become a kind of tradition  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
There are 3 more games in La Liga today. I hope we'll make some money from them.
Sevilla v Villarreal - Sevilla @ 1.77
Sevilla v Villarreal - Both teams to Score? Yes @ 1.94
Ath Bilbao v Betis - Ath Bilbao @ 1.49
Las Palmas v Real Madrid - Real Madrid @ 1.40
Las Palmas v Real Madrid - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.44

Such an easy bet on Sevilla vs Villarreal match. Both teams to score already win and i need 1 more goal for my bet over 2.5 goals and there still have many times.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
Las Palmas vs Real Madrid for this match i will definitely pick Real Madrid -1 because i am pretty sure it will defeat Las Palmas, at the moment i don't think Las Palmas has any chance for mercy when it is playing against very strong team.

Offcourse Real will win, but Las Palmas got a strong team. They won't give this easily to Real.
But Real need the points so they will put pressure and win @1.6
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Las Palmas vs Real Madrid for this match i will definitely pick Real Madrid -1 because i am pretty sure it will defeat Las Palmas, at the moment i don't think Las Palmas has any chance for mercy when it is playing against very strong team.

Of course I agreed Real Madrid win Las Palmas is not a strong contender despite its victory in the last few matches I'm sure Real Madrid already has a strategy to dismantle the defense Las Palmas but even if Real Madrid win Las Palmas is also likely to scored so both teams to score seems interesting
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 266
There are 3 more games in La Liga today. I hope we'll make some money from them.

In this matches Atletico Bilbao match can go for Over 0.5 goal in first half and for Real Madrid game First Half over 1.5 goal is also good bet , Sevilla vs Villareal match dont have much detail so will go with your predictions.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Sevilla - Villarreal: Sevilla and Villarreal are playing against huge underdog teams tonight and they should be getting an easy win. My parlay bet for today: Sevilla ML and Villarreal ML @ 1.845
Athletic Bilbao vs Real Betis:  under 2.5 goals seems good for betting on this match tonight i just placed my bet on this @1.76 with hope this bet will make good amount for me there.
Activity: 616
What do you all think about real madrid vs las palmas match?
Will real madrid scoring big today?
I think i gonna go with madrid score 4+
What you guy think?
this could be a high scoring match between real madrid vs las palmas..i go for over 2.5 goals @ low odd of 1.37
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Sevilla vs Villarreal, both teams will definitely play strong enough. I prefer to take under 2.5 goals.

Las Palmas vs Real Madrid, Real Madrid -1.25 @2
Activity: 420

Levante - Valencia, still 0-0 until minute 42, I think this match ended with under 2.5. because both teams play a boring game, expect no change in the second half  Roll Eyes

yes indeed seems like they are out of spirit or both of team dont have any intention to win, but in the end levante finally score one goal

Sadly Levante can make 1 goal on this match, i thought Valencia will win on this match. and i have bet on Valencia ML. congrats to you who bet under 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

Levante - Valencia, still 0-0 until minute 42, I think this match ended with under 2.5. because both teams play a boring game, expect no change in the second half  Roll Eyes

yes indeed seems like they are out of spirit or both of team dont have any intention to win, but in the end levante finally score one goal
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 1904
Villareal last match against Las Palmas was horrible. They lost the game while played at home. Sevilla last result was a draw against Getafe and they played away game. So my prediction for Sevilla vs Villareal is the home team will win the game with 2-1 as the final result.
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

In think Espanyol have better chances to win . Espanyol play better football than Granada and they shouldn't have big problems to stay in the league, on the contrary to Granada who are one of the main relegation candidates.
Granada vs Espanyol  Espanyol +0.50 @1.75
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
My guesses for today. Villareal takes the good experience from EL to win. Real and Expanyol are to strong at the moment to lose matches.

Sevilla vs Villarreal # Win Villareal   

Las Palmas vs Real Madrid   # Win Real

Granada vs Espanyol # Win Espanyol
Jump to: