Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 617. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Real Madrid can score many goals at home as we have seen in their 5-1 win against Sporting Gijon and 5-0 win against Deportivo. I will do a bet on over 3.5 @ 1.705.

The last two games they scored more than 4 goals 9/12/2015 score 0-6 , 5/18/2015 1-4 all won by Real Madrid
so today Real Madrid will do the same 3 goals or more a pretty good bet
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
Real Madrid can score many goals at home as we have seen in their 5-1 win against Sporting Gijon and 5-0 win against Deportivo. I will do a bet on over 3.5 @ 1.705.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
Real Madrid vs Espanyol
I think that a comfortable home win should be expected. Hosts have pretty comfortable situation with the squad, whereas Espanyol need to cope without many key attacking players.
Real Madrid vs Espanyol : Real Madrid -2

Real Madrid -2 @ 1.41 not bad bet for this and half time Real Madrid win @ 1.31 I will try both these bets
Valencia  VS  Sporting Gijon Home ML , Las Palmas  VS  Celta Vigo  both teams to score
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Simeone have lost a very rare opportunity, you can't win for 0-1 and later, when Barcelona score 2 gol in 8 minutes, you lose the head and have 2 red card (the foul of Filipe Luis are very bad) in less of 20 minute.

Later the second red card i think barcelona score other 3 gol, but i have lose

The score was 2-1 and barcelona couldnt score another goal even after the second red card for atletico madrid. Atletico madrid is not an easy team to beat even after the second red card, without the red cards the game will probably be a draw . I hate to say this as a fans of real madrid but barcelona is much better since they signed suarez
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Real Madrid vs Espanyol
I think that a comfortable home win should be expected. Hosts have pretty comfortable situation with the squad, whereas Espanyol need to cope without many key attacking players.
Real Madrid vs Espanyol : Real Madrid -2
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Atletico Madrid lost two players due to a red card, but Barcelona can not add a goal, whereas remaining sufficiently long time Undecided

Yeah it's so weird. 2 red cards is a big problem for atletico madrid and barcelona can't make a goal. i thought this match barcelona will goal at least 4 because 2 red cards.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Real Betis has a 1-1 draw against Real Madrid a few days ago, but before that, they had a long goal drought. Considering that, I have made a Real Sociedad ML bet @ 1.70 and a Real Sociedad v Real Betis Under 2.5 goals bet @1.92.
legendary
Activity: 1232
I hope the next match between Villarreal vs Granada, can be won by Villarreal. I prefer take Villarreal -1.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Simeone have lost a very rare opportunity, you can't win for 0-1 and later, when Barcelona score 2 gol in 8 minutes, you lose the head and have 2 red card (the foul of Filipe Luis are very bad) in less of 20 minute.

Yes that is bad but sometimes in football players think to much that came today in this match
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Atletico Madrid lost two players due to a red card, but Barcelona can not add a goal, whereas remaining sufficiently long time Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
good come back from Barcelona after being behind 1-0 and now 2-1. I am sure this will be a lot of goals Grin

Too bad, no more goals at the second half. Barcelone was unable to take the benefit of playing against 9 players. I was hoping Athletico can win this match because I'm getting bored to see Barcelona dominating the La Liga. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
The battle is one Ateltico Madrid got 2 red cards but still with same score no benefit taken by Barcelona as i am waiting for another goal from Barcelona anyway i am relaxed because i already won my bet on this match for both teams to score.
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Godin and Luis Sent Off ! Maybe there will be another goal of barca. But it is very regrettable. the game becomes unbalanced and no longer attractive at this time. but this game over 2.5
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
very interesting match Barcelona vs Atletico madrid.
Next match Eibar vs Malaga, I have bet on over 1.5 goals and Real Sociedad vs Real Betis 1.5 goals too.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
good come back from Barcelona after being behind 1-0 and now 2-1. I am sure this will be a lot of goals Grin
yeah it's because atletico get red card, i just bet on over 4.5 goals and hope barcelona will get more goals at least 2 goals again.
legendary
Activity: 1064

There could be more coming from barcelona. Feliper luiz got a red card at 44th minutes and now atletico madrid will play with 10 players, this is an advantages for barcelona. This is a golden opportunity for barcelona to score more goals and to make sure that they will be securing this 3 points from atletico madrid
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
-snip-

Why don't you open Special Bets for La Liga like you do in FA Cup?
Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao - Villarreal would be good special bet for me. Normal odds are 4.77 but in special we would get 5.xx odds for that.

Hi ACAB,

Thank you very much for your feedback Smiley

We do offer some special bets for La Liga : DirectBet La Liga Offerings.

The special bets offered are different from match to match and in general more special bets are added as we approach the events start time.

We hope to be able to offer even more special bets in the future.

If you would like to bet that Barcelona, Ath Bilbao and Villarreal will all win today you can add all of them to your Toto ~ Parlay. Then your payoff will be much higher than winning each individual bet separately.

Thanks again for your feedback !

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I pick 3 games and make a parlay for La Liga.
Barcelona - Atl. Madrid - Barcelona -1
Eibar - Malaga - 02 double chance
Getafe - Athletic Bilbao - 02 double chance
Jump to: