Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 648. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Yup Atletico Madrid is one of the best of the best with solid performance and now it is one the top of the points the table so that i also think Atletico Madrid ML @1.58 safer choice to make like free money from betting on this match.
Activity: 686
Las Palmas vs Atletico Madrid for this match Atletico Madrid ML is wise choice because it very strong team with wonderful performance so that it will be more easy for it to win this match against Las Palmas.
Activity: 728
We should be ready for more surprise but I don't think Vallecano will win this match.In second half of the match we will have to see totally other type of match where Valencia will be in real action and will make rain of goals at least this is we can be expected right now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao
I believe that a comfortable home win should be expected. Athletic have key players either out or doubtful, whereas hosts can field best team possible.
so my prediction is Barcelona -2 @1.53
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Valencia is 0-1 against vallecano, which is unexpected to me, cause even Real Madrid couldn't beat Valencia in Mestalla stadium(2-2), luckily this draw helped RM has a new manager now, who is Zinedine Zidane, my favorite player, he will be my favorite manager in the future. HALA MADRID!   Wink Cheesy Grin

Yup that is quite unexpected to me as well. I think Valencia can come back in the second half and so will bet on Valencia CF +0.5 @ 1.95 in the half time break.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
WTF Villarreal I hate you. Supposed be able to get quite a lot bitcoin. really painful Cry Cry

https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1DpqFGwb9xUCUC2KyDy6YJdqEWyhPjLc9m

Even if villareal won the match, you wont be able to get your hands on 'alot' bitcoin since you got a lot of pushes on your parlay slip the maximum odds you will be getting is around 15 max if you win, still better than nothing though

:
Barcelona to beat Athletic Bilbao & BTTS

There arent many teams that is able to score in barcelona's stadium. They are winning everything and had no injury right now so the chances for athletic bilbao to score is close to zero at this point
Activity: 896
Real Madrid playing on home ground against Sporting Gijon which in relegation zone so that we expect rain of goals into this match there is good chance to have more than 5 goals and over 3.5 goals still looking safe for betting.
Activity: 840
Valencia is 0-1 against vallecano, which is unexpected to me, cause even Real Madrid couldn't beat Valencia in Mestalla stadium(2-2), luckily this draw helped RM has a new manager now, who is Zinedine Zidane, my favorite player, he will be my favorite manager in the future. HALA MADRID!   Wink Cheesy Grin
legendary
Activity: 1344
I will be picking Gijon +3.5 for today match against Real Madrid. Although Gijon has lost many of its recent away games, it has kept the score downward to 2-0 defeat. I saw that Gijon rarely suffered a big defeat against Real Madrid from their head to head so it is safe to eat ball for this match.
Activity: 952
For today i've choosen this treble:
Barcelona to beat Athletic Bilbao & BTTS
Real Madrid v Sporting Gijon - Real Madrid -2Hand
Ud Las Palmas - Atletico Madrid Under 3,5

Good luck!
Activity: 672
Getafe - Espanyol Espanyol don't have a win in 5 consecutive games so I think they will play defensively in the first half of the match. My prediction is half time draw.
Both teams to score isn't bad too for this match.Espanyol will not win but may be succeed to make one goal and odd is 1.97 should take some risk ,this is what I think about this match.
Valencia vs Rayo Vallecano Valencia ML @1.62 and over 2.5 goals @1.77 and Las Palmas vs Atletico Madrid  on it Ml @1.61 and also both teams to score yes @2.22 are attractive for me.I am not involving in match of Real Madrid as there is not odd to jump in for.
Activity: 490
WTF Villarreal I hate you. Supposed be able to get quite a lot bitcoin. really painful Cry Cry

Damn dude, it's so close. only 1 match left and lose, i know what you feel dude. Any prediction for Valencia vs Rayo today ? I think Valencia -0.5, over 2.5 goals and both teams to score seems good on this match.
valencia has a bad season this year they only have 5 wins currently, is very different from valencia last season, do not take the risk to -0,5 valencia or ml valencia
I think better bet under goals

I agree with you that valencia -0.5 and ML are to risky. But i'm not agree with under goals, my pick is over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. because both teams record have many goals.
I think Rayo valecano will trouble to score, and probably both teams to score is a bit less secure
I prefer the over 2.5 goals or under 1,5 in half
Me, myself and I
Being at home should be an advantage for Valencia against Rayo Vallecano so I am putting straight on Valencia moneyline @1.53 and also over 1.5 goals for this match @1.20 only match for today to play.
valencia is not in good performance right now but i still believe they can beat rayo vallecano at least score will 1-0 for valencia
Activity: 700
Being at home should be an advantage for Valencia against Rayo Vallecano so I am putting straight on Valencia moneyline @1.53 and also over 1.5 goals for this match @1.20 only match for today to play.
At first part of your pick I do agree while the second bet has very low odd I will not go this in any case.Instead I will place on other matches like Getafe vs Espanyol both teams to score yes @1.97 which worth to take risk and has chances to win on this too.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Damn dude, it's so close. only 1 match left and lose, i know what you feel dude. Any prediction for Valencia vs Rayo today ? I think Valencia -0.5, over 2.5 goals and both teams to score seems good on this match.
valencia has a bad season this year they only have 5 wins currently, is very different from valencia last season, do not take the risk to -0,5 valencia or ml valencia

I agree with you that valencia -0.5 and ML are to risky. But i'm not agree with under goals, my pick is over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. because both teams record have many goals.
Activity: 490

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1232

Jump to: