Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 666. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Line Up barcelona already seen all major players come into play Barcelona seems to really want to beat Granada possibility to win with a big score

The score is 1-0 now with messi as goalscorer and ardaturan the assist maker, this is his first debut as barcelona player and he did an awesome pass already. My respect to arda turan although Im a fans of real madrid but he needs to be shown some respect, he is very underrated in atletico madrid and he should do well in here

Wow I have not even had time to watch Barcelona has scored goals really good start prediction seems to be working well
Now the score 2-0 barcelona has no doubt win by a margin of 3-4 goals
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Line Up barcelona already seen all major players come into play Barcelona seems to really want to beat Granada possibility to win with a big score

The score is 1-0 now with messi as goalscorer and ardaturan the assist maker, this is his first debut as barcelona player and he did an awesome pass already. My respect to arda turan although Im a fans of real madrid but he needs to be shown some respect, he is very underrated in atletico madrid and he should do well in here
legendary
Activity: 1442
bet on Barcelona -2 , Sevilla  VS  Athletic Bilbao I'm interested both teamsto  score , Real Madrid  VS  Deportivo La Coruna Line Up has not seen perhaps they too will follow barcelona win big bet on Real Madrid -2
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
My parlay for this match:
Barcelona vs Granada: win Barcelona
Sevilla vs Bilbao: over 1.5 goals
Getafe vs Real Betis: over 1.5 goals
Real Madrid vs Deportivo: win Real madrid
Lavante vs Rayo Vallecano: over 1.5 goals.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Barcelona vs Granada CF over 3.5 goals on home ground is that possible for Bacelona to back to the rhythm to make score a lot of goals so that i have my bet on over 3.5 goals.

yes, it is very possible imo, but i prefer place a few btc on draw, which odds is very high, just like hitting a jackpot if the result will be draw.

i also thought barca will be drawn with la coruna and it was. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
It seems both teams to score is good option for betting for match Sevilla vs Ath Bilbao, both teams will do all their best to get some points by making goals against each other so that it would be more nice to place bet on this pick.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Barcelona vs Granada CF over 3.5 goals on home ground is that possible for Bacelona to back to the rhythm to make score a lot of goals so that i have my bet on over 3.5 goals.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Real Sociedad vs Valencia
Both teams are struggling nowadays in the league. Anyway, I consider visitors as slight favourites. Both sides have important missings, nevertheless Valencia have bigger depth in squad than Real Sociedad.
so im going with valencia draw or win
Activity: 868
Many big teams play tonight only a select few teams

FC Barcelona  V  Granada over 2.5 goals
Sevilla  V  Athletic Bilbao both temas scored
Getafe  V  Real Betis Both teams to score
Real Madrid  V  Deportivo La Coruna over 1.5 goals HT
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
My picks for today:

FC Getafe vs Real Betis Sevilla # Win FC Getafe    
FC Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao # Win Sevilla
Real Madrid vs Deportivo La Coruna # 2.5+ goals

I like your picks for today. I will follow your picks and add aditional bet on real madrid match, real madrid -1.5 and both teams to score on this match.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Barcelona  VS  Granada - surely barcelona win today but i barcelona handicap is really high and barcelona ML is really low. seems i will bet on barcelona half time to get better odds Smiley

i will pass this one small odds everywhere
this one is sure for barca but odd are to low on barca
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
My picks for today:

FC Getafe vs Real Betis Sevilla # Win FC Getafe    
FC Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao # Win Sevilla
Real Madrid vs Deportivo La Coruna # 2.5+ goals
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Last week my parlay  win by 4 teams in the Spanish League today I try luck again I hope I succeed  Wink
FC Barcelona  VS  Granada over 3.5 goals
Sevilla  V  Athletic Bilbao over 2.5 goals
Getafe  V  Real Betis Both teams to score
Real Madrid  V  Deportivo La Coruna over 3.5 goals
Levante  V  Rayo Vallecano both teams to score
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
My picks for La liga

Barcelona v Granada under 4.5 goals @1.72 win 4-0
Sevilla v Ath Bilbao match odds Sevilla @2.04 win 2-0

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Barcelona - Granada, my prediction is heavy rain! Meaning over 3,5 goals  Wink
Siviglia - Athletic Bilbao, this is an interesting game to watch and I think it will be a good game: they are both very good teams and I would say both teams to score
Real Madrid - Deportivo RM wins
legendary
Activity: 1064
Real Madrid will on home ground tonight against Dep. La Coruna and i think under 3.5 goals will be fun to make some easy money from this match as Dep. La Coruna has good defense so that i think hardly will go over 2.5 goals.

There is no reason for real madrid to not score more than 2 goals at this match especially when they are still on high morale after benitez was sacked and their club legend became the new coach. Even if la coruna has a good defenders that doesnt mean they will be able to stop real madrid attack forces in their own stadium
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Levante vs Rayo Vallecano Rayo Vallecano win or draw
I consider Rayo Vallecano as slight favourites of this clash. Rayo seem to be playing better football than Levante. Levante are in difficult situation and I believe it will be difficult for them to make a breakthrough.
Activity: 686
Real Madrid will on home ground tonight against Dep. La Coruna and i think under 3.5 goals will be fun to make some easy money from this match as Dep. La Coruna has good defense so that i think hardly will go over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
No doubt that Barcelona will win but I will not take risk for few cents profit after all this game.Instead of this I would prefer to go for Sevilla v Atheletico Bilbao where I have plenty of choice to have one for me Athelatico Bilbao @ 3.45 although this is risky but lets see.
Activity: 924
FC Barcelona v  Granada CF over 1.5 goals half time and Real Madrid  v  Deportivo over 1.5 goals half time , for Sevilla  v  Athletic Bilbao both team to score These three teams are suitable for paraly
Jump to: