Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 717. (Read 525191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I heard that Madrid Threatened disqualified from the Copa del Rey, because it has played a player who was banned from playing, he is Cheryshev.
very bad Sad

Yesss denis cherysev should have been suspended for the game due having been booked three times in copa del rey competition while he on loan at Villarreal last season.
And it's not confirmed yet officially that realmadrid kicked out of copa del rey. If it's true happened, real madrid would hard to get a single trophy this season under benitez.

This bad if real madrid really disqualified from the Copa del Rey, but I heard that real madrid can escape the penalty disqualified and they were considered lost 0-3
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
almost all middle and bottom boards teams la liga lost, whereas they only fight with teams league caste under la liga.

I was just disappointed with Villarreal, they played in the Europa league and lost with a team that is not too famous Angry
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I only pick 2 matches for Copa del Rey. They are both over 2.5 goals and I trust them both.

Linense - Athletic Club - over 2.5 goals
Huesca - Villarreal - over 2.5 goals

The first one is very possible because linense is not a very strong team and athletico club can definitely destroy them, the second one might be a little bit harder, still possible. I'd rather bet on villareal to win.

I am sure this easy win for Athletic Bilbao, but I am quite wonder with Villarreal, have very high odds odds ML @1.90 and odds over 2.5 goals @2.12
I do not know the strength of the team Huesca Huh This should have been an easy victory also for Villarreal. what do you think?

Huesca is a low profile team, go for Villareal, no mistakes here.

my suspicion proved Villareal lost 3-2, I quite regret not taking over 2.5 goals which have higher odds.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I didn't expect this result on Villarreal match, Huesca hasn't to be a problem for a team like Villarreal, and they make 3 goals, and Villarreal only scored 2.
underestimate the rivals, villareal play a reserve player, huessca played well at home,
prefer choose both team to score
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I only pick 2 matches for Copa del Rey. They are both over 2.5 goals and I trust them both.

The first one is very possible because linense is not a very strong team and athletico club can definitely destroy them, the second one might be a little bit harder, still possible. I'd rather bet on villareal to win.

I am sure this easy win for Athletic Bilbao, but I am quite wonder with Villarreal, have very high odds odds ML @1.90 and odds over 2.5 goals @2.12
I do not know the strength of the team Huesca Huh This should have been an easy victory also for Villarreal. what do you think?

Huesca give shock to Villarreal but my bet was over 2.5 and its give some good profit because odds was really good for this match in over 2.5 @2.2

Many surprised results on Copa Del Rey tonight, Mirandes 2-1 Malaga Ponferradina 3-0 Eibar and ofc Villareal beaten by Huesca 3-2.
Most home team won today matches, although they are from lower league.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
I didn't expect this result on Villarreal match, Huesca hasn't to be a problem for a team like Villarreal, and they make 3 goals, and Villarreal only scored 2.
Activity: 812

Huesca give shock to Villarreal but my bet was over 2.5 and its give some good profit because odds was really good for this match in over 2.5 @2.2
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116

legendary
Activity: 966
I did not bet yesterday, but now seeing the results of yesterday's games are so predictable, it makes me want to make some bets today. I will do a small parlay on Athletic Bilbao ML and Villarreal ML @ 2.483.
Activity: 812

Villarreal high odds just because of their poor away form and they play 2 matches with Huesca one draw with 3 - 3 and other Villarreal won by just 1 goals in this match they can win but need some hard work
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
I mean, maybe they will focus in Copa del rey instead of La Liga (as stronger teams probably would not do -Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico, Valencia, etc.-).

Both barcelona and real madrid will keep focusing on the three main trophy. The league title, copa del rey and champions league. Both team is aiming for treble win so neither one of them will let copa del rey slip
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
If I have bet for this League I will just always choose for FC Barcelona, because I am a fun with them.

Why I didn't bet? Because I don't want to lose money I am bad with predictions.

No one is bad on predictions actually . It is just matter of luck. In spanish league people always choose barcelona or real madrid to win because their chance to win every game is over 90 % so it is almost free money
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
If I have bet for this League I will just always choose for FC Barcelona, because I am a fun with them.

Why I didn't bet? Because I don't want to lose money I am bad with predictions.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
I heard that Madrid Threatened disqualified from the Copa del Rey, because it has played a player who was banned from playing, he is Cheryshev.
very bad Sad

Cadice have has until to 14:00 (europe time) for make the complaint against real madrid, if not make, the game is valid. Is really ridicolus this rule, the disqualification must be automatic
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
Spain - FA Cup

Levante-Espanyol X2
Linense-Athletic Club 2
Huesca-Villarreal 2
Mirandes-Malaga 2
Ponferradina-Eibar 1X
Las Palmas-Real Sociedad X2

what do you think with my prediction? what should I correction?

I think Villarreal will be easy win, and i bet Villarreal -0.5/1, and over 2.5 / over 3.5 goals. For Levante versus Espanyol match i think it will be draw, bet over 2.5 goals should be okay for me.

I also think Villarreal will win easily, but Villarreal have a pretty high odds @1.90 and above prediction looks pretty good Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Spain - FA Cup

Levante-Espanyol X2
Linense-Athletic Club 2
Huesca-Villarreal 2
Mirandes-Malaga 2
Ponferradina-Eibar 1X

First of all that is not the FA cup but that's the Copa del Rey  Wink

Maybe you're playing too many games. It's not like the championship, this is more difficult: iwould bet on no more than four games to reduce your chances to miss some.

I think the Copa del Rey is not too difficult to predict, as you could see yesterday, all of la liga teams all win and my parlay also win Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Spain - FA Cup

Levante-Espanyol X2
Linense-Athletic Club 2
Huesca-Villarreal 2
Mirandes-Malaga 2
Ponferradina-Eibar 1X

brave dude i would maybe place on these games something else
Ponferradina-Eibar 1
Las Palmas-Real Sociedad 2 (maybe over 2.5 goals)
Jump to: