Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 739. (Read 525190 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Real Madrid has a great chance to catch up with Barcelona having beaten her in an internal duel. Messi will not start the match in the starting lineup because of recent injury. So I would give a slight advantage to Real Madrid.

Even without messi, barcelona has proven that they are still a great team. Im sure they will win this match, I think madrid under rafa benitez is not as good as it was under ancelotti

You are right, but Messi is still the main creator of Barcelona so they will need Messi in order to win this big match which is going to be played at Real Madrid home ground.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
for el clasico Real Madrid vs Barcelona i have 2 options for my pick
first pick for Real Madrid win because they are played at home i think they more likely to win
my second choice is pick for over 2.5 goals because in the 3 last meet the final result always be over than 2 goals
and which one should i choose?

hmm over 2.5 seems risky considering both teams are fairly equally matched in terms of skill I would think this would be a low scoring match but that's my 2cents lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1652
for el clasico Real Madrid vs Barcelona i have 2 options for my pick
first pick for Real Madrid win because they are played at home i think they more likely to win
my second choice is pick for over 2.5 goals because in the 3 last meet the final result always be over than 2 goals
and which one should i choose?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Real Madrid has a great chance to catch up with Barcelona having beaten her in an internal duel. Messi will not start the match in the starting lineup because of recent injury. So I would give a slight advantage to Real Madrid.

Even without messi, barcelona has proven that they are still a great team. Im sure they will win this match, I think madrid under rafa benitez is not as good as it was under ancelotti
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
legendary
Pretty sure ronaldo will retire @ madrid in the next few years. His agent seemed very confident of this.  If he is happy living where he is it makes no sense for him to change his lifestyle now.  He can only lose out by trying a new challenge at this stage in his career.

Sooner or later he will be old or not good enough to compete at laliga . He will move to the USA or ligue 1 or whatever league that will still want to offer him a huge salary
legendary
Activity: 812
In your honest opinion, what will be the team which will win La Liga this season? I guess Real Madrid, but I'm worried about Rafa Benitez, he isn't a great coach.

real Madrid TOO!!! RM will buy lewandovski soon i think, and RM will be better, the rumor says that C Ronaldo will leave RM and go to Paris SG or MU, Chelsea... The price is over 80 million GBP, the awesome trade will happen in next year, we, RM need a new core maybe NO.10 James  Grin Cheesy

Pretty sure ronaldo will retire @ madrid in the next few years. His agent seemed very confident of this.  If he is happy living where he is it makes no sense for him to change his lifestyle now.  He can only lose out by trying a new challenge at this stage in his career.
legendary
yeah I am always ready to watch this match, I was quite dizzy when betting ML for them, so I do not care to bet for anyone, I would like to see a very interesting this match Smiley

There is almost no doubt that barcelona will win. WIthout messi they are doing very good and with messi back from injury although he may not be fit and need to adapat, Im sure they could win

without messi barcelona is not so good if against a team like Real Madrid and will be quite difficult, I think Real Madrid will win  Cool

Without messi barcelona has always win all their game with a good score and the goal scorer is always neymar and suarez. Their duet has become greater since messi is not on the field
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
yeah I am always ready to watch this match, I was quite dizzy when betting ML for them, so I do not care to bet for anyone, I would like to see a very interesting this match Smiley

There is almost no doubt that barcelona will win. WIthout messi they are doing very good and with messi back from injury although he may not be fit and need to adapat, Im sure they could win

without messi barcelona is not so good if against a team like Real Madrid and will be quite difficult, I think Real Madrid will win  Cool
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
This weekend Barcelona vs Real Madrid, a very interesting match. Both teams had a good level, and both could win. I think the most safe betting is both to score. And i expect more than 2.5 goals.

yes big match for weekend this is good
el clasico man this is one of best matches to watch
but first expect great football to see i honestly i dont want to predict score

legendary
Messi already recover from injury, i guess he will playing in el clasico and this match is so important for both of team to get trophy la liga

Player need to adapt when they are back from injury. If you remember last time messi back from injury, he needs to adapt like almost 2 months before he can score his first goal again
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
This weekend Barcelona vs Real Madrid, a very interesting match. Both teams had a good level, and both could win. I think the most safe betting is both to score. And i expect more than 2.5 goals.

I agree with your predictions, both teams to score is very safe. yeah previous El Clasico match both teams always score goals.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

legendary
Activity: 980
I ve been  reading that there is small chance that Messi will play in El Classice.Barca win 2-1,and if Barcawin Benitez will be in trouble.Ronaldo doesnt want him like  coach,but spanish press is full of speculations that Perez want to replace Ronaldo.Anyway to fire Ancelloti it was so stupid
Messi already recover from injury, i guess he will playing in el clasico and this match is so important for both of team to get trophy la liga
every time in el clasico match i always be excited to watch it and who is will create the first goals? messi or ronaldo
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I ve been  reading that there is small chance that Messi will play in El Classice.Barca win 2-1,and if Barcawin Benitez will be in trouble.Ronaldo doesnt want him like  coach,but spanish press is full of speculations that Perez want to replace Ronaldo.Anyway to fire Ancelloti it was so stupid
I am quite happy to hear that messi will play when el clasico, because if there is no messi el clasico will not exciting Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
legendary
Activity: 1218

strong team vs strong team, mostly the game like this didn't have a lot of goals. and usually both teams can't score , pick both teams to score for game like this are not good in my opinion. it's always happened in every big match ended with just 1 margin goal like 1-0 or even 0-0. maybe i will pick under 2.5 goals for this el classico. the odds good enough.

Barcelona should dominate considering their currernt performance but if you have a option I would say go for over 9.5 corners 2 strong teams are likely to fight lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

strong team vs strong team, mostly the game like this didn't have a lot of goals. and usually both teams can't score , pick both teams to score for game like this are not good in my opinion. it's always happened in every big match ended with just 1 margin goal like 1-0 or even 0-0. maybe i will pick under 2.5 goals for this el classico. the odds good enough.
Jump to: