Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 746. (Read 525190 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
An interesting match today is Celta Vigo - Valencia, I am willing to take Valencia ML @ 4.5 as they are kinda the favourites today I think  Cool

Double chance draw or away is better choice @2.01 than put all money on Valencia ML with more high risk but i would like to place my bet on Celta Vigo ML @1.86 it will win this match on home ground.

Celta Vigo will win this match and it will be an easy win for it i am agreed with you ML is more safe.

Both Celta Vigo and Valencia are good teams and it is hard to predict the result of the game. I would rather bet on over 2.5 @ 1.749. Deportivo La Coruna +0 @ 2.063 also looks to be pretty safe to me.

On Celta Vigo I would go for under 3.5 goals as in the last 5 h2h matches they haven't scored more than 3 goals together. Also,I think a 1X bet it's pretty safe even if Valencia has a very good team.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Both Celta Vigo and Valencia are good teams and it is hard to predict the result of the game. I would rather bet on over 2.5 @ 1.749. Deportivo La Coruna +0 @ 2.063 also looks to be pretty safe to me.

Pretty much it will be unpredictable match however betting for valencia could be a fortune because of their huge odds. Even better is to bet draw no bet on valencia or double chance
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
An interesting match today is Celta Vigo - Valencia, I am willing to take Valencia ML @ 4.5 as they are kinda the favourites today I think  Cool

Double chance draw or away is better choice @2.01 than put all money on Valencia ML with more high risk but i would like to place my bet on Celta Vigo ML @1.86 it will win this match on home ground.

Celta Vigo will win this match and it will be an easy win for it i am agreed with you ML is more safe.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Levante - Dep. La Coruna Levante to win ML
Eibar - Getafe over 1.5 goals
Rayo Vallecano vs Granada CF both teams to score
Malaga - Betis over 1.5 goals here as well.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Celta Vigo vs Valencia both teams to scores
Rayo Vallecano vs Granada CF over 2.5 goals
Malaga vs Betis over 1.5 goals for this bet
My choosen option and teams for this event.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Celta Vigo vs Valencia over 1.5 goals is really safe and do agree at this.Levante vs Dep. La Coruna same over 1.5 goals as well as this will be easy win in my opinion.

Agreed with you over 1.5 goals for both matches will be safe to get some profit and i also have same thought like you so i will follow your suggestion about this.
Activity: 728
My picks for this leagues are here.
Celta Vigo vs Valencia both teams to score
Levante vs Dep. La Coruna over 2.5 goals
Just two matches for today.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Celta Vigo vs Valencia over 1.5 goals is really safe and do agree at this.Levante vs Dep. La Coruna same over 1.5 goals as well as this will be easy win in my opinion.
AFK
Activity: 756
Merit: 513
Eibar vs Getafe over 1.5 @1.5 looking impressive and i think that is easy target to get 2 or more goals there from my point of view that match is very safe for betting. Grin
Agree with you i must add your prediction to my parlay because many match tonight and this match is interested to make 2 goals or more so i will betting on it, and bet ML on Valencia too.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
An interesting match today is Celta Vigo - Valencia, I am willing to take Valencia ML @ 4.5 as they are kinda the favourites today I think  Cool

Activity: 686
Eibar vs Getafe over 1.5 @1.5 looking impressive and i think that is easy target to get 2 or more goals there from my point of view that match is very safe for betting. Grin
Activity: 700
An interesting match today is Celta Vigo - Valencia, I am willing to take Valencia ML @ 4.5 as they are kinda the favourites today I think  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

you brave enough to take risks and goodluck Smiley
I thought I would take 1X for Celta Vigo - Valencia i think it's very safe for parlay Cheesy

the safest and high odds bet for this match are both teams to score, what do you think? both need a win . valencia want to keep their position for european competition and celta vigo want to keep their awesome form.
so both teams to score could happened in this match.
Activity: 532

you brave enough to take risks and goodluck Smiley
I thought I would take 1X for Celta Vigo - Valencia i think it's very safe for parlay Cheesy
legendary

Sorry to break you down but they are no longer a favourites with that huge odds. Are you even sure that the odds is actually 4.5? The most that I could get at directbet is currently 4.1 and thats a huge difference of 0.4

Well as you are aware (or maybe not?) there are different bitcoin sites out there and my views are my own  Cool

I do know that which is why I am asking because the difference is very huge. I know directbet sucks in their odds but 0.4 difference is actually alot if it is true

Nitrogensports have generally higher odds on football. I hate that soccer word  Cool To be exact it is @ 4.552 as of now.

Thanks for pointing that out. That is sure a huge difference from directbet. More money to get if you win this match however like I said, valencia is not a favourites anymore, it will be very risky to bet ML for them
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

Sorry to break you down but they are no longer a favourites with that huge odds. Are you even sure that the odds is actually 4.5? The most that I could get at directbet is currently 4.1 and thats a huge difference of 0.4

Well as you are aware (or maybe not?) there are different bitcoin sites out there and my views are my own  Cool

I do know that which is why I am asking because the difference is very huge. I know directbet sucks in their odds but 0.4 difference is actually alot if it is true

Nitrogensports have generally higher odds on football. I hate that soccer word  Cool To be exact it is @ 4.552 as of now.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Celta vigo not special anymore, they will start go down in table league ranks. Pick valencia ML would be good one. But double chance on draw or away should be better option?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

Well as you are aware (or maybe not?) there are different bitcoin sites out there and my views are my own  Cool
legendary

Jump to: