Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 759. (Read 525190 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Celta Vigo vs  Real Madrid both teams to score
Granada CF vs  Real Betis over 1.5 goals
Sevilla vs  Getafe also both teams to score
My betting slip for these matches tonight.All the best to everyone who placed his bet today.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Celta Vigo - Real Madrid
Tricky game, I'd stay out of it.

Granada CF - Real Betis
Typical under 2.5 goals match.

Sevilla - Getafe
I think both teams have ability to score but Sevilla is one step ahead.

Malaga - Deportivo La Coruna
Both teams to score is a good choice.
I do agree with you but on first match I will go to place my bet on Real Madrid's win and also both teams to score.This will be very interesting match as I think.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
My prediction for these upcoming matches  and also my slips on these.
Celta Vigo - Real Madrid Celta Vigo to win ML
Granada CF - Real Betis over 2.5 goals
Sevilla - Getafe Sevilla to win ML
Malaga - Deportivo La Coruna over 1.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1064
Celta Vigo - Real Madrid
Tricky game, I'd stay out of it.

Granada CF - Real Betis
Typical under 2.5 goals match.

Sevilla - Getafe
I think both teams have ability to score but Sevilla is one step ahead.

Both teams to score is a good choice.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I also think that way, I quite doubt be many goals in this match. I saw both of them have never been lost, chances are both quite strong. or it could be like real madrid against PSG ended 0-0
they are both a strong team now at the league and there is always a chance for the draw in this match
and the odds for draw is quite high @ 3.7

Celta Vigo will win this match as like it won against Barcelona so again it will repeat this again into this match and i am sure about so i have my bet on double chance home or draw @1.98.

Yes that is nice suggestion i think so more possible chance to end with draw but Celta Vigo has little more chance and can take advantage of home ground so that double chance is looking impressive.
Activity: 658
I also think that way, I quite doubt be many goals in this match. I saw both of them have never been lost, chances are both quite strong. or it could be like real madrid against PSG ended 0-0
they are both a strong team now at the league and there is always a chance for the draw in this match

Celta Vigo will win this match as like it won against Barcelona so again it will repeat this again into this match and i am sure about so i have my bet on double chance home or draw @1.98.
legendary
Activity: 1652
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Both Celta Vigo and Real Madrid are unbeaten, and I am not so sure if Real Madrid can win the match. Over 2.5 looks to be much safer and has a lower odds of course.

Its a very difficult match to predict its result, i will bet for Madrid winning, its a better team, with very good players. About goals i don't expect more than 2 goals. Celta is a good team on defense, its difficult to make goals against it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Both Celta Vigo and Real Madrid are unbeaten, and I am not so sure if Real Madrid can win the match. Over 2.5 looks to be much safer and has a lower odds of course.

That match is really unpredictable i am not sure about over 2.5 goals for this when both teams are playing offensive than more possible chance to finish this match without any goal and can be boring match.

Activity: 686

That match is really unpredictable i am not sure about over 2.5 goals for this when both teams are playing offensive than more possible chance to finish this match without any goal and can be boring match.
Activity: 882
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
On Rayo Vallecano Espanyol i will bet on more than 2.5 goals. Rayo is playing better than Español, but i don't see a big difference between them. I prefer betting on goals on this match.

I just read that one before match and I chose same like you. More goal to win. And we got 3 goals that is good.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol under 2.5 goals @1.84 i think this match end with draw and both teams to score still have very good chance into this match but i have my bet on under 2.5 goals.

Finished the match Rayo 3 Espanyol 0. Rayo played a better match, had the ball all the time and finished better his opportunities, Espanyol had few opportunities to score and failed a penalty.
legendary
Activity: 1064
La Liga games for Saturday

Celta Vigo - Real Madrid
Granada CF - Real Betis
Sevilla - Getafe
legendary
Activity: 1372
I got nice odds for over 1.5 goals @1.70 for this i have just placed my bet on this match seems little risky but i think into this match 2 or more will be scored easily.

1 goal scored into this match and now your are 1 goal away to win your bet.... Wink
I got nice odds for over 1.5 goals @1.70 for this i have just placed my bet on this match seems little risky but i think into this match 2 or more will be scored easily.
Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol under 2.5 goals @1.84 i think this match end with draw and both teams to score still have very good chance into this match but i have my bet on under 2.5 goals.
Activity: 714
On Rayo Vallecano Espanyol i will bet on more than 2.5 goals. Rayo is playing better than Español, but i don't see a big difference between them. I prefer betting on goals on this match.

I also think over 2.5 goals on this match between Rayo Vallecano and Espanyol as both teams almost have equal chance to win this match not much difference between both, i am also agreed with your pick.

Rayo Vallecano will win this match for sure and i think bet on ML is like to have easy money. Grin

It seems more like that Rayo Vallecano will win this match tonight and i also will do agree with you for this suggestion, i have my bet on ML on this match and i hope this will be profitable for me.
legendary
Activity: 980
and the odds is quite good too @ 1.86

Crazy odds for real madrid. This odds must be because the recent game from celta vigo is a good game and they won against barcelona before but I dont think madrid will have any trouble to beat this team . Benitez save alot of players at the champions league before so they are not running out of stamina
yes i'm agree with you even if celta vigo could win the match against barcelona with a big score but that is not guarantee they could defeat real madrid with easily
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

I also think over 2.5 goals on this match between Rayo Vallecano and Espanyol as both teams almost have equal chance to win this match not much difference between both, i am also agreed with your pick.

Rayo Vallecano will win this match for sure and i think bet on ML is like to have easy money. Grin
Jump to: