Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2020/21 - page 469. (Read 432498 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718
Valencia's points distance from the Europa League zone is too far, the current points gap is 10. Athletic Bilbao is still quite safe in the zone and they have a better chance of maintaining it until the end of the season than Valencia and Real Betis. The European Conference League is a zone that may be contested by 3 different teams including Real Sociedad, Real Betis and Valencia, while Las Palmas has a lower probability than the 3 teams above.

You're right, there are the next 15 games that each team can take advantage of and they will definitely do their best. I tend to believe Athletic Bilbao will eventually claim its position in the Europa League zone, while one of Real Sociedad, Valencia and Real Betis will fight for the Europa Conference League zone.
That's why I say Valencia's chances of qualifying for the Europa League are still quite difficult because even though there are still several games left until the end of the season, catching Athletic Bilbao's points is very difficult. A difference of 10 points is not an easy thing to overcome because Athletic Bilbao will definitely not waste the opportunity to stay in their current position. For Valencia, perhaps the European Conference League is the most likely target to achieve, but it also really depends on how they play more consistently in the remaining games.

These three clubs will compete for ticket to the European Conference League and the competition in the future will be much more competitive because both Real Sociedad, Valencia and Real Betis must perform optimally so as not to lose points. Valencia had a slight advantage because in Week 23 Real Sociedad and Real Betis experienced a draw so the points were getting closer.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Real Madrid's match yesterday was actually worse than expected. They created many offensive positions throughout the match, but they could not show enough care in the final shots. Brahim Diaz scored a goal in the early minutes, but when he conceded a goal in the extra time of the match, all of Real Madrid's plans were turned upside down. Arda Güler is still not given enough time, I think it might be best for him to go to another team on loan.
In fact, Real Madrid gave a very good game in the early minutes; it was clear when Brahim Diaz managed to penetrate the opponent's defense and score a goal, but after that, in the mid-to-final minutes, it seemed like Real Madrid had difficulty penetrating Atletico Madrid's defense, even though it looked like they had tried several times. When he kicked to get a goal, Carlo Ancelotti's intervention didn't seem to have a very good effect because he still had difficulty penetrating the opponent's defense until the match ended. Luckily, this match ended in a draw. If Real Madrid loses this match, it will make many of its supporters very disappointed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Real Madrid gave me the worst experience last night and until now I haven't got over it and at some point, I still believe that if such a smaller club could give Real Madrid such a tough time over the weekend,  it may become very hard for them to make the top of the la liga league this season,  and if that fails to happen,  it will result into some drastic that may affect Real Madrid ranking in this season and could also affect their champions league performance.
Real Madrid's match yesterday was actually worse than expected. They created many offensive positions throughout the match, but they could not show enough care in the final shots. Brahim Diaz scored a goal in the early minutes, but when he conceded a goal in the extra time of the match, all of Real Madrid's plans were turned upside down. Arda Güler is still not given enough time, I think it might be best for him to go to another team on loan.
Real Madrid indeed lost its sharpness in the match against Atletico Madrid. And yes, the draw was quite disappointing. And what worries us all is that in this match Real Madrid also did not make good use of every opportunity that came their way. But for me a draw is a quite understandable result considering that their opponents were Atletico Madrid, who also sometimes always managed to make things difficult for Real Madrid. But what makes me disappointed is that Real Madrid couldn't win at home, which indicates there is a decline in performance in their squad. Sharing 1 point might be best in this match rather than losing. But disappointment also came from the Girona vs Real Sociedad match. Apart from the fact that I didn't win the bet, I was also quite disappointed because Girona were not as aggressive as usual in this match.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
Atlético were able to take points from Real Madrid in the final extra minutes of the match, and it was a well-deserved draw. And for Girona this is, to some extent, a chance to continue the confrontation, because Real remains 2 points away. But to be honest, no matter how much I want Girona to become champions, it’s hard to believe, and the fact that Girona are still staying so close to Real is something incredible. I thought this round would be decisive and Real would be able to increase their lead.
Well, that at least made the league title chase a bit more fun. Sure Real is still at the top but it also means that we are seeing Girona not that far away. I hope that I am not crazy when I say that I would love to see Girona win, not because I support Girona, and not because I dislike Madrid nor Barcelona, that's not the point.

What I believe I like is the fact that I prefer to have something that would be a lot more fun when a new team wins, that could be Girona, that could be Villareal, or could be Alaves, I really do not care about the winner team. When a league gets a new winner, that always sounds great. Like Leicester winning premier league, that was a real story and even movies about it were made, that was real fun period.

Yes, the title race will certainly be more interesting if Real Madrid loses a few more points in the next few matches. Currently the difference in points between Real Madrid and Girona is 2 points, while Real Madrid has a gap of 8 points from Barcelona. Real Madrid is not completely safe and can lead the standings without any pressure and bad possibilities, remember that Girona could win their away match which would throw Real Madrid into second place.

Even though Real Madrid is a team with a good performance and match record this season, it is never a guarantee that Real Madrid will have the same performance throughout the season. A draw or loss is still very possible and that can be exploited by Girona and Barcelona as well as several other teams in the standings. Anything is still possible and I really hope that the title competition between the top 3 teams will be fierce until the end of the season.
Activity: 643
Merit: 263
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Barcelona and Atletico certainly did not expect to have a fate like this, they have to fight to get back up in the hunt for trophies which have been very difficult to achieve. Real Madrid are now relaxing at the top, even though every week they are almost disturbed by Girona. The points gap will likely continue to grow as the season progresses. However, Girona deserve praise for being so consistent this year, they are playing great with the mentality of an elite club, and they have a chance of appearing in the Champions League next season. With Barcelona and Atletico experiencing unstable times, everything looks easy for Madrid to lift the trophy at the end of the season. Barcelona failed to defend their title, and Xavi raised the white flag before the season ended.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

It was an okay match for Real Madrid; they played a winger as Centre back and right back for most of the game against neighbors Atletico and they managed a draw on the late minutes; that’s not a bad result

The team is quite irregular, playing arda guler will only expose him considering real are playing a make shift back line due to injuries
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
Sharing points with Atletico Madrid was a painful result because the goal in the last minute came from a former Madrid player himself. In fact Atletico Madrid would have won 3 points if the referee had not ruled out their first goal because the decision was not very correct. But however because of this the Madrid derby is always the fiercest, tightest match and the game is hard, especially for the Atletico Madrid players who incidentally is always like that. Simeone has a tough character and this can also be seen from his style of play where there were almost a lot of fouls, especially in the second half. This draw put Madrid at a disadvantage because they were unable to gain further points from Girona. However it is still interesting because Madrid next match will be against Girona at the Santiago Bernabeu to determine who will lead the top of the La Liga standings.
Atlético were able to take points from Real Madrid in the final extra minutes of the match, and it was a well-deserved draw. And for Girona this is, to some extent, a chance to continue the confrontation, because Real remains 2 points away. But to be honest, no matter how much I want Girona to become champions, it’s hard to believe, and the fact that Girona are still staying so close to Real is something incredible. I thought this round would be decisive and Real would be able to increase their lead.
Well, that at least made the league title chase a bit more fun. Sure Real is still at the top but it also means that we are seeing Girona not that far away. I hope that I am not crazy when I say that I would love to see Girona win, not because I support Girona, and not because I dislike Madrid nor Barcelona, that's not the point.

What I believe I like is the fact that I prefer to have something that would be a lot more fun when a new team wins, that could be Girona, that could be Villareal, or could be Alaves, I really do not care about the winner team. When a league gets a new winner, that always sounds great. Like Leicester winning premier league, that was a real story and even movies about it were made, that was real fun period.
Activity: 812
Merit: 626
The absence of Alaba, Rudiger and indeed we already know that Militao has been injured for a long time honestly gives concern in the end but Ancelotti's words before the winter transfer window opened he said that players like Tchouameni, Carvajal and Nacho could be used as options to get a good performance in defense and that was proven in this match.
Ancelotti knows whats best for Madrid at the moment and its true that his previous statements were answered in this match.
They must have had a headache when their 3 center-backs were suffering from fitness issues which would have hampered their performance but that doesn't apply to Ancelotti as Tchouameni, Carvajal and Nacho can be very useful in this case.  i was also quite surprised that it wasn't Tchouameni at center back in this match but Carvajal who we know is the type of player who always helps in the attack.

There are only a few minutes left of normal time and it looks like Madrid will get the 3 points in today match because Atletico seem to be very troubled by the scheme that Ancelotti and Madrid are doing in this match but this is a good thing for Madrid in the end.
But the results were out of control because it was in the final minutes that Atletico managed to equalize the score which made Madrid have to be willing to share points in yesterday's match.
This is not in accordance with my expectations but indeed we must be aware that Atletico also have a good game in this match.
Honestly, for the goal scored in the last minute, there were actually some unexpected situations which Madrid should have anticipated, but with the momentum created by Atletico and with increasingly broken concentration, it became difficult to maintain the advantage.
I lost my bet at the end and it was disappointing but these things do happen because in a big derby game like this, anything is possible.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Girona has managed to be strong and consistent in La Liga this season, and it was only Real Madrid that defeated Girona yet, so there is nothing to be worried about Girona's consistency this season. Real Madrid is only leading Girona by 2 points, and if Real Madrid fails to win their matches, I think Girona will overtake them at the top of the La Liga table.

Real Madrid's have draw their last match against Atletico Madrid. They refused to acquire the three points, given that Real Madrid scored one goal in the first half and Atletico Madrid equalized in stoppage time, I didn't think Real Madrid will win the La Liga tittle so easy this season. Real Madrid and Girona are separated by two points. Girona will overtake Real Madrid for the top of the league, if they continue to draw or losing games. This season, Girona performance has surprised everyone in La Liga and only lost to Real Madrid. They have defeated many major teams this season.
Real Madrid failed to win against Athletico Madrid to have a good chance of leading Girona with a 4-point difference at the top of the La Liga table this season. Real Madrid's result against Athletico Madrid yesterday night has allowed Girona to be close to Real Madrid in the La Liga table. If Real Madrid fails to beat Girona in their next match in the league, it will be hard for Real Madrid to win the La Liga title this season.

It was a nervous game here and there by Real Madrid and the one goal lead wasn't enough for them to take that game home. Sure Atletico Madrid is not to be underestimated and they have the quality to score a goal anytime, but Real Madrid had a great chance here to improve their lead and to have a less demanding game against Girona. But still the game will take place in Bernabeu although I am sure that Girona has closely watched the game against Atletico Madrid and they know that Real Madrid can be vulnerable at times. There is certainly a chance for Girona to win that highlight game.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Conceding in the final minutes of a match is always a very painful thing for any team and Real Madrid must accept this fact after failing to maintain their existing lead. Real Madrid are very attacking and often miss opportunities due to wide finishing, so the interceptions made by Atletico's defenders are also very good. In fact, if yesterday Real Madrid had led by 2 goals, it is possible that Arda Guler would have had a turn as a substitute in the second half, but again the situation was not conducive to giving him playing minutes. Usually Real Madrid can carry out loan options like that for their players and I think it is still too soon for Arda Guler to be loaned to another club.
Activity: 322
Merit: 224
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Girona has managed to be strong and consistent in La Liga this season, and it was only Real Madrid that defeated Girona yet, so there is nothing to be worried about Girona's consistency this season. Real Madrid is only leading Girona by 2 points, and if Real Madrid fails to win their matches, I think Girona will overtake them at the top of the La Liga table.

Real Madrid's have draw their last match against Atletico Madrid. They refused to acquire the three points, given that Real Madrid scored one goal in the first half and Atletico Madrid equalized in stoppage time, I didn't think Real Madrid will win the La Liga tittle so easy this season. Real Madrid and Girona are separated by two points. Girona will overtake Real Madrid for the top of the league, if they continue to draw or losing games. This season, Girona performance has surprised everyone in La Liga and only lost to Real Madrid. They have defeated many major teams this season.
Real Madrid failed to win against Athletico Madrid to have a good chance of leading Girona with a 4-point difference at the top of the La Liga table this season. Real Madrid's result against Athletico Madrid yesterday night has allowed Girona to be close to Real Madrid in the La Liga table. If Real Madrid fails to beat Girona in their next match in the league, it will be hard for Real Madrid to win the La Liga title this season.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
Real Madrid gave me the worst experience last night and until now I haven't got over it and at some point, I still believe that if such a smaller club could give Real Madrid such a tough time over the weekend,  it may become very hard for them to make the top of the la liga league this season,  and if that fails to happen,  it will result into some drastic that may affect Real Madrid ranking in this season and could also affect their champions league performance.
This is so embarrassing that real Madrid couldn't get the chance to get threew points against Atlatico Madrid. I didn't watch the match due to some work busyness, but when I watched the match status I was so perplexed by the performance of real Madrid because they have a good squad and line up against Atlatico Madrid, but they couldn't hold up the lead until Atlatico Madrid did the striker and equalize the match in the dying minutes. 

I didn't understand why Real Madrid don't have confidence against Atlético Madrid. Although they have good players in defense, they always show some weakness against them. But anyway it's good to see the draw, but I didn't expect from Real Madrid that they would win or draw. Both clubs have shared two points, a real Madrid is still at the top of the table.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
~Snip
Instead of worrying about Arda Guller, why didn't you realize that Ancelotti actually benched Vinicius until the end of the match. I saw Vinicius warming up on the sidelines during the second half, but Ancelotti seemed to have changed plans and ultimately didn't play Vinicius until the end of the match.

Rodrygo and Brahim Diaz couldn't really have a big impact on Real Madrid's attack, Belingham also couldn't do much. In the end Rodrygo, Bellingham and Brahim Diaz were replaced by other players, but that didn't make a difference. However, Real Madrid have better statistics in terms of their game even though they lost 1 shot on target to Atletico Madrid. In the end, 1-1 is a fair result for the derby match, but Real Madrid is also not in a dangerous position if they can beat Girona in the next match.
Activity: 882
Merit: 879
I think Real Madrid in this match was very quickly satisfied, so the satisfaction they felt in such a rushed time meant that in the end they had to be satisfied with a draw.
Real Madrid may be leading the league table, but I doubt they are quite satisfied with the late-game tie.
They had already won this game, but their defense was unable to hold up to the pressure from the Atletico Madrid team, and they drew the match with late late-minute goal. 

There are still games for the Laliga League to play before the season is up, and every victory counts. Still, a draw point is preferable to nothing at all. Real Madrid needs more wins to be able to keep up with leading the Laliga table.
Girona's draw relieved Real Madrid. The championship competition between the two teams currently continues. They drew with Real Sociedad and are now in second place, 2 points behind Real Madrid. Barcelona is 6 points behind Girona. They still have the possibility of second place. The championship race is still hot.

Barcelona was the biggest winner on this gameday as they could close the gap to the top and increase the gap to Atletico Madrid, but I still doubt that Barcelona will at any point during the season intervene when it comes to the competition for the La Liga title. They can finish solidly in 3rd or maybe 2nd place, but they won't be able to attack the top of the table. If that happens then it would be against all my expectations.

The draw between Real Madrid and Atletico was very important with reference to the Real Madrid - Girona game next week. If Real Madrid had won the game against Atletico, they would have a comfortable gap and could play with a bit less pressure against Girona. Now it's a super exciting game and I think it would still not everything be lost if Girona loses that game. 5 points is a lot, but it would still be possible for Girona to make up for that.
Real Madrid won their first match against Girona. They didn't just win, they crushed Girona in the match. Girona will be more ready in this match and the players know each other better now. I think Real Madrid, who had to get 1 point against Atletico, will go into this match with extra motivation and manage to further increase the point difference with Girona. Also, if we talk about Barcelona, ​​Barcelona can catch them. At least if Girona loses, if they win, their chances for second place will be even higher. That's why I think Barcelona will also follow this match.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 925
Activity: 518
Merit: 156
~~~
Mathematically, Barcelona still has the possibility of that, but realistically, seeing Barcelona's unstable performance this season makes me think this is very unlikely.
The Barcelona team experienced a lot of problems this season which made their performance quite bad and it is true that the large number of injured players was the main reason for the inconsistent performance of the brand and also the team's strength which decreased rapidly, I think this is what made Barcelona not in take it into account again in the competition for the La Liga title this season.
Apart from having to improve the consistency of its performance, Barcelona's chances of winning the title this season really depend on the performance of the other two teams in the standings. Real Madrid and Girona are the two title contenders this season and Barcelona's chances could be better if Real Madrid and Girona drop more points in the remainder of the season. This is still possible so far even though personally I also doubt Barcelona's consistent performance, but they have done their best so far.

I do not ignore any opportunities that Barcelona has to return to its peak performance in the remainder of the season, but all teams and coaches will have difficulty getting their best performance if there are many players injured. Xavi was forced to play more young players brought in from the academy to adjust the team's strategy and needs in difficult times like this, that's not bad because everything has good performance even though it is not as perfect as expected.
No matter how far Barcelona have returned I don't think they are still going to meet up with Girona and Real Madrid especially Girona, because they are currently on fire, though Girona have dropped points and Madrid is at the top of league table, however Girona have six point difference with Barcelona and two point different with Real Madrid.
I still doubt if Barcelona will be able to maneuver their way above Girona at the moment, maybe they will have to maintain that third position till the end of the season, that's if atletico Madrid doesn't give them a good fight.
So they will have to give good consistency in their next games to maintain that position and to also go above it, which I see Barcelona not having at the moment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
I think last night's draw was very fair, you can see how chaotic Madrid's back line was. That leaves only Nacho who is a pure defender, but his performance is not typical of a Real Madrid player.
The real proof is next week's match between Real Madrid and Girona, this will determine the points gap if Madrid manages to win. And Madrid must win to secure the opportunity to become king of La Liga.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
-snip-
That's what makes the derby match so interesting with a pretty exciting match atmosphere. The results of the match were quite tense and in the end Atletico Madrid was able to steal points at the Santiago Bernabeu. But even though they only got one point, Real Madrid is still a strong candidate to win the title this season because Girona does not have a strong enough mentality to become a serious challenger.
Yes, I understand the atmosphere of derby matches every season. I am disappointed with this result but also grateful that Real Madrid did not lose, that is the last priority that must still be maintained.

The next match cannot be taken lightly. Real Madrid took their turn against their closest title challenger this season. Girona cannot be underestimated at all even though they do not have good experience in terms of winning the title, but Real Madrid must be careful because Girona could have a negative impact on their winning record this season. Defeating and lose points is disappointing, so I don't expect Real Madrid to repeat the same mistakes against Girona at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Girona are still trying to grab the top spot in the table. But will it be too difficult for Madrid to win this match? Real Madrid won the away match 3-0. They showed great dominance in the field of Girona. Girona did not score a single goal in the match. Now the possibility that Madrid will lose against Girona in the home match seems very unlikely to me. The Madrid team drew the match against Atletico Madrid in the last match. Now it is very important for them to beat the Girona team. If they win this match, it will be easy for Madrid to win the title this season. Because now Madrid's main opponent for the title is Girona team.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

The game showed clearly that Real Madrid needs a natural striker. They have indeed been scoring goals and winning games but they would have gotten a better result if they got a real number nine. Sadly Girona failed to close the game after getting one point against Real Sociedad. I wanted Girona to put more pressure on Real but the draw was a sad one after all the performance. Girona will also have themselves to blame because they were wasteful all through the game after failing to maximize some of the chances they had. The winner of the La Liga is still open to all the teams in the top four. Hopefully, Girona might be the new champions so that they can make history.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1024
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
Well, this is what we want, so that Girona still has the opportunity to remain competitive, left behind 2 points is not a big problem for Girona especially if Girona can win in the upcoming fight. We hope Girona plays as much as possible to get 3 points or at least one point because Girona has no other choice, if lose then the chances of Girona for the title will be closed. Some big matches in the Italian League and the Premier League have ended and we are waiting for this one, will there be a surprise like in the Premier League? When Arsenal beat Liverpool? this means that Girona as a team that is not favored is able to beat Real Madrid  Huh
It really will at least depend on next week's game. Real Madrid vs Girona is a match that is highly anticipated because after all this is a match that determines who will be in first place after this match. Real Madrid, however, is still the superior squad, both in terms of the composition of the players and their experience. but we know very well that one of Real Madrid's weaknesses this season is things that are quite surprising, which sometimes really don't match expectations in risky times like this. The mental war also occurred here for Real Madrid after the disappointing result in the last match against Atletico Madrid yesterday. So, in the upcoming match, it will be quite stressful for Real Madrid. Meanwhile, Girona, in this case, could play carefree so they only need to focus on trying optimally.

For me, it is definitely going to be surprising if I actually see Girona win against Real Madrid. I am not saying that they are unable to do that. But I think Real Madrid is the better team in this match. Real Madrid will try their best to win this match because if they lose this one, it will cause them unnecessary headaches later on.

Of course that Champions League match is going to be at the back of the mind of Real Madrid. But I don't think that is going to be a big enough issue for Real Madrid to actually lose the match against Girona.
Jump to: