Pages:
Author

Topic: Lab Rat Data Processing, LLC (LabRatMining) Official Announcement II - page 2. (Read 4129 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I've just reported to moderators to open the LR's last thread as Zach just tries to avoid answering about companies asset distribution in hope just to keep all the hardware and so on... disappointing.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
Anyway, doesn't matter what LR say - crashing is totally his fault.

Can someone calculate hashrate that was owned by LR?
And is there any way to make claim for get any hardware/btc from LRM?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
Shockingly bad form from LR (or it would be shocking if all BTC securities didn't end this way).

Zero information supplied by LR to the so-called contract holders. Missing equipment, missing funds. Roll Eyes
donator
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020
I just thought I would start a new thread so that we could have a place to put all of the information from LabRat's lawsuit and Bankruptcy proceedings since Zach locked the original thread.

A link to the bankruptcy filing.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/268740142/Lab-Rat-Voluntary-Petition-for-Bankruptcy?secret_password=9yPmEXYPHeZHA6n8qHFo

Labrat's final post on his thread:

The very first discussion was that I would scoop 25% as my personal share of which I intook on average $60k a year when working 100 hour weeks.  That averages about $10/hr.  This is before Uncle Sam's 30-35% cut of it.  The company paid out a couple million in distributions so my personal cut was less than 10% BEFORE taxes.  The down payment on my house was pretty well solely from a trust fund my father left me when he DIED so please dont go spreading FUD.  Also no fraud was found within my company on the multiple times it was professionally or otherwise investigated.

Thanks,
Zach

I find it interesting that no Bitcoins are listed as assets in the Bankruptcy filing.  What happened to the 500+ BTC that Zach got as a refund from BFL? 

Here is the address that Zach used to receive payments from MegaBigPower and to send out dividends

1NvW5bx9TzK86vgP8bPEkDuEapH4poEqvT

It had 20 coins in there yesterday but now they are gone.
Pages:
Jump to: