Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 341. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Wow he signed the address that can prove nothing thats perfect, hold on let me open Bitcoin-QT I can do the exact same thing by creating new receiving address and signing it,

Of course anyone can create and sign an address, I do not expect this to do anything until the point that mining starts. However I figured it was best to have it done before mining starts just to 'have it done'.

To be crystal clear- The mining pool and the user name will be public info and we'll all be able to see the hashrate directly for ourselves.

Correct?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Update:

Just a small update with the address signed so that there is less confusion and fud when pool mining is running.

Signature: HJRjzVPG3CC5OjInesByNcdfkI2kz6hONR3LjVUABUVDq03Z3ARcmEfdXWeJwzX0zUqoWkyx1rNjmps CuP8cWQA
Address: 17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm

So do we expect fresh block rewards showing up here or a public username on a pool?
^^
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Of course anyone can create and sign an address, I do not expect this to do anything until the point that mining starts. However I figured it was best to have it done before mining starts just to 'have it done'.

Look, the problem now is that this address might receive coins followed by an announcement that mining is running successful, but that does not proof anything.

Please, instead of countering, just take a second and see this from my point of view. Do you see the problem here?
Activity: 448
My thoughts are that if Labcoin has been mining some for the last week or two, why not post the address that has those mined coins?
No matter what, forwarding those coins to any address to get into the investors hands will be traceable. I do not see a need to try to hide that address.
Labcoin could use a mixer, but what would be gained by keeping that address so secret?

Or is the intention not to pay out coins mined prior to this new address or some other event?

-Ukyo
Activity: 238
Signature: HJRjzVPG3CC5OjInesByNcdfkI2kz6hONR3LjVUABUVDq03Z3ARcmEfdXWeJwzX0zUqoWkyx1rNjmps CuP8cWQA

Great, that's part 1 of 2. So please tell, how do we know you're not moving unrelated coins to this address? How do we know you are actually mining?

Edit:

Isn't that what they said they're doing and that we should have later today?

He said they will mine on a pool and that coins will be moved to the address. But nothing more, if I didn't miss something. (Please tell me, if I did)

If they're mining on a normal pool it should be pretty easy to tell, as the coins will come from a normal pool address.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Update:

Just a small update with the address signed so that there is less confusion and fud when pool mining is running.

So do we expect fresh block rewards showing up here or a public username on a pool?
Activity: 180
The level of stupidity on this thread continues to amaze me. Someone just signs a BTC address, and folks start believing Labcoin is mining!

Deadlines after deadlines pass, yet they can't gather a camera and a half ounce brain to take a picture of the equipment or mining in progress.

Activity: 714
Merit: 510
the address literally proves nothing as people have been stating, if they want to prove it how about showing us a picture of the hardware they are using to mine? KNC made a video showing their FPGA is it that hard for labcoin to do the same thing?

if people didnt know addresses that swede has owned had nothing more than a few grand worth of BTC and after the IPO there was around 900 then the dude is buying all sorts of stuff and trying to purchase a rolex (LOL btw pretty pathetic for someone with only a mediocre some of money to spend lavishly on things he can hardly afford)

Show us pics of mining hardware, if you are in fact minng this shouldnt be to hard to do,

It's very possible that they don't have that ability. Howard Wang is the team lead. Sam Noi is "Labcoin" and TheSwede is the communications guy. Howard Wang might decide for whatever reasons not to post pics anytime soon and that is fine as long as they post a username with their pool mining info so that it can be monitored.

Wow he signed the address that can prove nothing thats perfect, hold on let me open Bitcoin-QT I can do the exact same thing by creating new receiving address and signing it,

ajk
donator
Activity: 447
Lol I believe you............
the address literally proves nothing as people have been stating, if they want to prove it how about showing us a picture of the hardware they are using to mine? KNC made a video showing their FPGA is it that hard for labcoin to do the same thing?

if people didnt know addresses that swede has owned had nothing more than a few grand worth of BTC and after the IPO there was around 900 then the dude is buying all sorts of stuff and trying to purchase a rolex (LOL btw pretty pathetic for someone with only a mediocre some of money to spend lavishly on things he can hardly afford)

Show us pics of mining hardware, if you are in fact minng this shouldnt be to hard to do,

I have already stated very publicly that the accusation is 100% false. Anyone who reads the threads in question will also realize that the inquiries for watch/car were not made for myself but rather irl friends. And not that It matters, but neither of the purchases were made.
ajk
donator
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Great, that's part 1 of 2. So please tell, how do we know you're not moving unrelated coins to this address? How do we know you are actually mining?

Edit:

He said they will mine on a pool and that coins will be moved to the address. But nothing more, if I didn't miss something. (Please tell me, if I did)
Update:

Nice job. When the pool mining is set up remember to follow the instructions from dexX7. Publish the user name.
ajk
donator

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Update:

Getting better, please continue this trend.
http://bizcovering.com/investing/stock-market-chart-and-price-jargon-revealed/

Price Movements
Tree Shakes – if you hold shares in a company and the price starts to drift downwards, you need to check two things. Firstly check the date and make sure it is not ex-dividend day – your share price will drop by the same amount as the dividend, and this is fine. Secondly, scour the news for reasons why the sp might be dropping. If you can’t find any good reason, then the chances are that you are witnessing a “tree shake”. When a market maker is trying to fill a large institutional buy order, sometimes they may not have enough shares. They start to gradually drop the share price in order to “scare” people into thinking the company has a problem. Weak holders will sell up, and the market maker continues to drop the price until enough weak holders have relinquished their shares. The market maker then fulfils its large order and returns the share price to where it started. Be eagle-eyed for all news relating to companies you hold shares in, and you’ll be better able to spot tree shakes and not get caught out.

I have to admit this actually makes sense, but I think its just incompetence. I doubt they are that clever.
Update:

Activity: 336
http://bizcovering.com/investing/stock-market-chart-and-price-jargon-revealed/

Price Movements
Tree Shakes – if you hold shares in a company and the price starts to drift downwards, you need to check two things. Firstly check the date and make sure it is not ex-dividend day – your share price will drop by the same amount as the dividend, and this is fine. Secondly, scour the news for reasons why the sp might be dropping. If you can’t find any good reason, then the chances are that you are witnessing a “tree shake”. When a market maker is trying to fill a large institutional buy order, sometimes they may not have enough shares. They start to gradually drop the share price in order to “scare” people into thinking the company has a problem. Weak holders will sell up, and the market maker continues to drop the price until enough weak holders have relinquished their shares. The market maker then fulfils its large order and returns the share price to where it started. Be eagle-eyed for all news relating to companies you hold shares in, and you’ll be better able to spot tree shakes and not get caught out.
Activity: 420
So what would you have them do?

Either solo mine and receive fresh generated coins to a signed address or mine on a pool and publish the username etc.

Jump to: