Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] Questions deleted by Sam - page 2. (Read 6475 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
October 17, 2013, 01:34:15 PM
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Labcoin,

Is TheSwede75 still part of the team?
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Coinnoisseur
October 17, 2013, 01:30:36 PM
Why was the list of questions deleted?

I understand this is a self-moderated thread, however I believe radiumsoup was asking questions we would all like the answers to.

Are you unable to address any of the concerns raised on that list?

Wow, that's weird... what happened to the last page of posts???

Roll Eyes

Thanks for your replies.

You missed a question:
Have you secured exclusive access to the bitcoin wallet for IPO funds yet from Fabrizio? (If so, what address?)

Edit: saw your edit

By active, you mean deleting posts that he does not want to respond to??

Cheesy

If only Sam cared about shareholders as much as he cares about moderating this thread.

Delete this one too!

Cheesy

My deleted posts...

More to come I'm sure
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
FPGA Mining LLC
October 17, 2013, 01:25:10 PM
Labcoin,

Is TheSwede75 still part of the team?

Would also be interesting to see if they still consider me part of their team...

They're still listing howard and me here: http://labcoin.com/presentation.html
Despite promising to remove that ASAP. Not a good sign at all.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

So, looks like we've now reached the point where he needs to delete more than half of the posts of this thread to remove all traces of those questions and the following shitstorm? Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 17, 2013, 12:50:17 PM
Deleted from the official  thread.  Draw your own conclusions

In the interest of combating false information, please confirm your identity with a trusted source. Confirming it with Cryptostocks would be fine as long as they make an official statement about it.

Thank you.
October 17, 2013, 12:49:58 PM
Also deleted from the official thread-

How many BTC are left in the Labcoin wallets?

As a reminder, this is information you have agreed to provide on several occasions. 

Thank you!
October 17, 2013, 12:49:35 PM
Deleted by "Sam":

Why is the hardware consistently added late night in China?
October 17, 2013, 12:49:14 PM

Questions asked by Radiumsoup and deleted by "Sam";

a few things off the top of my head:
-How many of the 20,000 chips in hand still remain to be deployed?
-On what date will all chips in hand be deployed?
-What are the approximate running costs, per board or per terahash, of outsourcing and hosting (electricity, etc.)?
-Are the current chips profitable right now at the current difficulty? If so, what is the current profit margin?
-What is the status of the next batch of chips? (the 130nm ones promised to use a thermally superior package)
-What is the status of the 65nm design? If it's still on hold, do you have anyone under contract to complete the design?
-Have you secured exclusive access to the bitcoin wallet for IPO funds yet from Fabrizio? (If so, what address?)
-When will you be in Shenzen next?
-The network difficulty has risen 40% in the last few days, and is expected to rise sharply again in less than 12 days. Can you achieve 1% of global hashrate before the next difficulty change, and can you maintain that rate in the future?
-There have been a number of well-funded competing ASIC designers now producing real hardware, and difficulty is expected to continue rising at record high levels for the foreseeable future. At what difficulty will the existing Labcoin chips cease to be profitable given the known power and hosting costs?
Pages:
Jump to: