Pages:
Author

Topic: LABCOIN Speculation Thread - page 5. (Read 10122 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 31, 2013, 11:56:37 AM
Not with this clusterfuck of an IPO...

I can't see these guys having any staying power.

What have the actual issuers of the stock done wrong?  The excitement caused by the IPO was not expected by anyone, and they are rationally trying to make a fair solution for everyone instead of hastefully dumping the shares on the market.  So far it has been much more orderly than Activemining's IPO.

IPO's should be simple... x shares available, x bids to eat up those shares - top bids get eaten first

wheres the discussion to be had? it's absurd.

The problem is that the issuer has no idea when the asset will be approved, and once it is approved bidding can begin.  The voting can take days or weeks, but LABCOIN was approved in less than a day.  They had no chance to put the stocks up before bids were in place, but still want to honor the IPO price of .001.  I commend them for standing by the original price and not just profiting of the speculators.  Ken of AMC fucked up his IPO so bad (repeatedly dumping more shares at one price before undercutting himself later on, dumping 500,000 additional shares for "extra expenses" after the original NRE sold out), and yet you stand by him.  Makes me wonder who you're invested in  right now Smiley

+1 life is not fair, oh well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 31, 2013, 11:50:32 AM

What have the actual issuers of the stock done wrong?  The excitement caused by the IPO was not expected by anyone, and they are rationally trying to make a fair solution for everyone instead of hastefully dumping the shares on the market.  So far it has been much more orderly than Activemining's IPO.

IPO's should be simple... x shares available, x bids to eat up those shares - top bids get eaten first

The problem is that the issuer has no idea when the asset will be approved, and once it is approved bidding can begin.  The voting can take days or weeks, but LABCOIN was approved in less than a day.  They had no chance to put the stocks up before bids were in place, but still want to honor the IPO price of .001.  I commend them for standing by the original price and not just profiting of the speculators.  Ken of AMC fucked up his IPO so bad (repeatedly dumping more shares at one price before undercutting himself later on, dumping 500,000 additional shares for "extra expenses" after the original NRE sold out), and yet you stand by him.  Makes me wonder who you're invested in  right now Smiley
Activity: 448
July 31, 2013, 11:45:19 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 31, 2013, 11:44:05 AM
Mass hysteria about this IPO. Beware.
July 31, 2013, 11:42:44 AM

What have the actual issuers of the stock done wrong?  The excitement caused by and response to the IPO was not expected by anyone, and they are rationally trying to make a fair solution for everyone instead of hastefully dumping the shares on the market.  So far it has been much more orderly than Activemining's IPO.
Merit: 500
July 31, 2013, 11:33:44 AM
Reserved.
Activity: 448
July 31, 2013, 11:33:24 AM
Price and Developments speculation here.
Pages:
Jump to: