Pages:
Author

Topic: Labrys ICO Postponed - page 11. (Read 3407 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 109
t.me/Bountynew0
December 01, 2017, 03:27:06 AM
in Twitter form, I can not specify accurate as quantitative subscribers. You have a limit of 2 characters

Thanks for bringing to attention. Fixed  Smiley

And on Facebook the same error
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 03:15:45 AM
in Twitter form, I can not specify accurate as quantitative subscribers. You have a limit of 2 characters

Thanks for bringing to attention. Fixed  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 109
t.me/Bountynew0
December 01, 2017, 03:09:43 AM
in Twitter form, I can not specify accurate as quantitative subscribers. You have a limit of 2 characters. And on Facebook the same error
December 01, 2017, 02:55:44 AM
Reserving for Indonesia translation

Sorry Indonesian translation reserved already.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 12:29:52 AM
Reserving for Indonesia translation
December 01, 2017, 12:17:59 AM
UPDATE

Following an overwhelming embrace of our project in 2017, we have been offered an exciting opportunity to further develop the Alpha version of our platform and test our technology within the Debt Capital Market space prior to our token offering.

As a result, the Labrys development team and our advisors have decided to postpone our ICO for now, shifting our resources towards finalising the Alpha platform and building on our strategic partnerships. We believe this investment will only improve the position of Labrys as it builds toward an ICO.

We are both grateful and humbled by the support Labrys has received from the community, early investors and institutions. We are committed to building blockchain solutions that improve the bond market for all participants and are confident that this decision will be the most advantageous for both our community and the long-term sustainability of Labrys. Please stay tuned for further updates.

Labrys Team.
Pages:
Jump to: