Pages:
Author

Topic: LakeBTC API Sample Code in Node.js, Ruby, Python, Java, and PHP - page 2. (Read 5163 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
why do I always feel android less secure, anyone has the same "intuition" with me?
hi guys, that is not intuition, but the true. android is indeed a lot of loopholes that can be hacked, the client is not a problem, but the security will be greater risks
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
why do I always feel android less secure, anyone has the same "intuition" with me?
legendary
Activity: 965
Merit: 1000
Oh....  Sad

And I hoped, someone was working on another trading client...
copper member
Activity: 2226
Merit: 536
Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC
right, I think I'll wait for the client of the official version
where is the news from? any links?
that's only an aspiration, it's not exist objectively
Activity: 122
where is the news from? any links?
legendary
The official LakeBTC client? Would be cool.
Activity: 228
copper member
I try to compile my code under Android on a regular base. Building an android app shouldn't be too hard, I guess.

any download links? gg play? I hope i can try it, at the first group for free  Grin Grin

I only released a smaller part as opensource:

https://github.com/ReAzem/cryptocoin-tradelib
great, but I know nothing about the code, and how to use it?
legendary
I try to compile my code under Android on a regular base. Building an android app shouldn't be too hard, I guess.

any download links? gg play? I hope i can try it, at the first group for free  Grin Grin

I only released a smaller part as opensource:

https://github.com/ReAzem/cryptocoin-tradelib
What kinda features would you expect? Unfortunately I cannot really do any graphical design.  Sad

I wish I can take orders when i analysis the charts to find an opportunity, personally
copper member

plan to build, its unavailable now
Activity: 236

legendary
Well you need at least some info on the prices. The depth, the recent trades etc. Just a buy and sell form doesn't make much sense, I guess.
Activity: 219
What kinda features would you expect? Unfortunately I cannot really do any graphical design.  Sad
just buy and sell, simple trading, that's enough!
legendary
what trading app of Android is available now?

I guess the re-development is a very painful thing, may integration be more simple
legendary
Activity: 168
Interesting will take a look when I get home. And see if I can contribute.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
okay, in addition to Gekko, are there other trading programs?
Pages:
Jump to: