Pages:
Author

Topic: LAMBO Coin 905% POS per Year / continued ... - page 2. (Read 24056 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I don't see how a coin with 905% Pos Reward can be able to hold its value at least kinda stable.

POS rewards are only that high to reward and support early adopters.  We can always lower it later like other coins have done.  Look at Vulcano coin now.

The coin will be dead from the very beginning because such a rate causes extreme centralization.

It just depends on how well the coin is promoted.  If many people stake, there is no extreme centralization. 
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
I don't see how a coin with 905% Pos Reward can be able to hold its value at least kinda stable.

POS rewards are only that high to reward and support early adopters.  We can always lower it later like other coins have done.  Look at Vulcano coin now.

The coin will be dead from the very beginning because such a rate causes extreme centralization.

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

Yes, I have nodes ...im connect and still staking

Please, let's support each other.  Does anyone know how to use Peers.dat?  I know it's a binary file.  Perhaps if we uploaded and used it that would work.  I have a Lambo.conf file that has a ton of nodes but it's not working.

I know one way to secure an installation like we have now with Lambo is to select Detach Databases at shutdown but not near the wallet now and not sure if it has this feature.  That makes the wallet folders portable between computers, and probably easy to copy for a bootstrap.  WE must learn how to do a bootstrap of this coin.

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Yes, I have nodes ...im connect and still staking
I had a power outage and now cannot connect to the network.  Does anyone have any nodes?

This is a good exercise in whether or not this coin is going to go any further. 
Yes, you could be correct about Lambo contacting the devs of Lambo coin. I wonder if Lambo coin being rare might be worth something because it's a coin with history.

We need a bunch of blockchain students come in and help us rebrand it.  Or volunteers, we could give them a bounty but they should just be helpers, not holders of important keys and responsibilities.
Yes, you could be correct about Lambo contacting the devs of Lambo coin. I wonder if Lambo coin being rare might be worth something because it's a coin with history.
Anybody have GOOD NEWS on how to bring back LAMBO COIN???

Well, we might as well come out in the open about this.  Is Lambo with the Lamborghini logo legal to use?   Yobit is in Russia
and so they may be immune from Lambo trying to stop them.  Perhaps this developer of 2015 Lambo was contacted.
Anybody have GOOD NEWS on how to bring back LAMBO COIN???
Any Ideas on how to Bring LAMBO COIN back to life???
It would be nice to bring LAMBO Coin back before Wall Street gets in the crypto sphere. Can you imagine, if Lambo coin gets listed, then all this new money from everyone gets spread to all the coins ... LAMBO coin to the moon!
Well, I hear the community still have the files to bring LAMBO coin back in terms of github file. WE just need a block explorer, and an exchange to sell LAMBO Coin. Heck, we, in terms of our memebers, even have the LAMBO Coin videos that were posted on YouTube. These videos are professional. We just need the drive, the motivation, and the believe to bring back LAMBO COIN

We need someone to create one or have an exchange create one for us and get a listing.   That could cost something or maybe done by an investor outside of the stakers.
Well, I hear the community still have the files to bring LAMBO coin back in terms of github file. WE just need a block explorer, and an exchange to sell LAMBO Coin. Heck, we, in terms of our memebers, even have the LAMBO Coin videos that were posted on YouTube. These videos are professional. We just need the drive, the motivation, and the believe to bring back LAMBO COIN
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Go Lambo coin go! I have faith in you coming back! We need a LAMBO coin explorer
I think your hopes will not come true. It seems to me that this coin was created only for developers to get a big profit from it.
We need a working block explorer.  Maybe one of the exchanges that are giving free listings will make and host one for us.
Im staking LAMBO coin, too ...
I wonder if there's enough COMMUNITY SUPPORT to bring LAMBO coin back to life? Especially before Wall Street gets involved with crypto... the influx of $$$$ coming into the crypto space might spread everywhere

I am overbooked with projects.  I am staking the coin but I want someone else to step up and do something. 
I wonder if there's enough COMMUNITY SUPPORT to bring LAMBO coin back to life? Especially before Wall Street gets involved with crypto... the influx of $$$$ coming into the crypto space might spread everywhere
Pages:
Jump to: