Pages:
Author

Topic: LAME - Bitcash.cz - Stole my coins - Don't join! - page 3. (Read 6978 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Yep, banned account here as well.  Bloody scammers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
He should at least pay PPS and not be a jerk about it.
This. He doesn't need to pay out the amount you gained by hopping, but he at least needs to pay out the actual value of the work you provided. PPS seems to be a fair trade-off.

This is the risk you take when you join hoppable pools.

I believe he needs to pay out everything since he decided out of the blue that hopping isnt allowed anymore and simply banned and took the coins remaining to clear.

Its completely different than an obvious statement that hopping isnt allowed and then someone continues to hop where he then bans the user. This site made absolutely no notice about hoppers for multiple blocks and then suddenly over-zealously enforce it to enrich the site owner.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
He should at least pay PPS and not be a jerk about it.
This. He doesn't need to pay out the amount you gained by hopping, but he at least needs to pay out the actual value of the work you provided. PPS seems to be a fair trade-off.

This is the risk you take when you join hoppable pools.
donator
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
We have cookies
Should have guessed this was just another spam thread for p2ppool. Nice set-up though. Fooled me.
Stop taking those meds ;)
Back to the real issue, they did in fact steal coins.
It was self-defense, obviously :)
Should have guessed this was just another spam thread for p2ppool. Nice set-up though. Fooled me.

Stop taking those meds Wink

Back to the real issue, they did in fact steal coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
This sucks

Btw, never heard about p2pool? No one can steal your btc on p2pool.

That is true.  P2P for the Win!

I agree with beef, Tito the Pool Op of BitScam.cz is actually stealing hashes and btc.  He should at least pay PPS and not be a jerk about it.  The payment system was shady from the get-go...why does this crap keep happening from pools/exchanges in eastern Europe?  
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
This sucks

Btw, never heard about p2pool? No one can steal your btc on p2pool.
legendary
Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090
Think for yourself
I am mostly sick of the recent pools turning into straight-up thieves and this time I am involved in this and wont let it slip away.

How many pools have done this kind of thing?
Sam
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Ive allready let him know if he doesnt atleast allow the locked accounts to cashout the BTC then I will make sure his company get plastered as a scam and absolute thieving company all over the internet business forums.

Hes been warned and need to act on this and if he thinks he will simply steal coins hes about to meet his worse enemy that will crush his company's dreams.

Let's hope when this is resolved that the OP will change the thread title to reflect it.

Sounds like over-zealousness and poor judgement by the site owner.
Ive allready let him know if he doesnt atleast allow the locked accounts to cashout the BTC then I will make sure his company get plastered as a scam and absolute thieving company all over the internet business forums.

Hes been warned and need to act on this and if he thinks he will simply steal coins hes about to meet his worse enemy that will crush his company's dreams.

I am mostly sick of the recent pools turning into straight-up thieves and this time I am involved in this and wont let it slip away.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
I can see him banning miners for hopping, fine. But since he is running a wallet service as well, it is not ok to simply confiscate peoples BTC as well by locking them out of their wallets

Im trying to resolve this with the admin, my personal farm account is also banned with 40BTC in it.

This is quite absurd, once he told me that he doesnt want hoppers I removed my farm only to be welcomed with a banned account and taking my BTC hostage.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
So, I was mining at bitcash.cz with 2gh and now I have been banned (hopping?)  I know there might others in the same boat. I rely on gtranslate to navigate the site, so any info on what happened would be much appreciated!  
Pages:
Jump to: