Pages:
Author

Topic: Lame use cases - page 3. (Read 336 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
December 07, 2020, 08:17:24 AM
Is there a chance for food blockchain projects in crypto space? To me it feels ridiculous, why would a developer decide to build a food blockchain project when they can just implement popular coins as means of payment in their store, why creating tokens for this purpose? This is another example of junk use case in crypto space, I've seen many projects tried this years back and they all failed, simply because we don't need them I guess

you are absolutely right, some use case dont need to be created in blockchain because at the end they wont serve a meaningful purpose, just like you said, it is just for that particular food project to just integrate any one of the popular coins like eth btc xrp etc into the system for optional payment, but you know everyone wants to have a piece of the pie so you will end up seeing irrelevant use case that wont progress to anything in blockchain.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
December 07, 2020, 05:24:03 AM
Is there a chance for food blockchain projects in crypto space? To me it feels ridiculous, why would a developer decide to build a food blockchain project when they can just implement popular coins as means of payment in their store, why creating tokens for this purpose? This is another example of junk use case in crypto space, I've seen many projects tried this years back and they all failed, simply because we don't need them I guess
Pages:
Jump to: