Pages:
Author

Topic: Lampix Signature & Avatar Campaign(FULL) - page 2. (Read 6478 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 09:21:36 AM
Interested in campaign if there is a spot

Btctalk name: Zilara12
Current post count: 2131
BTC Address: 1h84LxibMBKnFkVNhsQKNThkW62ruBGJT
Wear appropriate signature: As soon as i get accepted
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
August 05, 2017, 05:48:19 AM
Confirming my first payment thank you Lampix & Yahoo.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 04, 2017, 03:59:02 PM
Btctalk name: NelJohn
Current post count: 152
BTC Address: 36X1a29UhpCLCcyJQDNpQtsaH2w36KKEfL
Wear appropriate signature: Done
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
August 03, 2017, 01:33:29 PM
I want to ask, I puted my address of my exchanger's account, cause of I wanted to cash out the weekly payment. I use YoBit and I still didn't get the payment. I think it is due ti the function of deposite is still not awailable there. Does anybody know what to expect? Thanks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
August 03, 2017, 06:09:28 AM
Recieved payment
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
August 03, 2017, 02:12:40 AM
Received it without any problem thank you mr. yahoo
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 02, 2017, 11:45:08 PM
Payments have been sent to those who qualified.

I am confirmation the payment, thank you very much
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
August 02, 2017, 11:22:35 PM
confrimed i was recived for the first week payment

thankyou manager yahoo
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
August 02, 2017, 11:01:10 PM
Payments have been sent to those who qualified.

For those of you looking to join a campaign i have openings https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xaurum-gamma-signature-campaign-2057748
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
Make Love Not War
August 02, 2017, 09:37:44 PM
User: vinc3
Position to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 63+1
Address:  37nPBVcjmRVRoe8pQZFE4qLc3b6sePyB29
Wear appropriate signature: Yes
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 02, 2017, 04:47:17 PM
Hi sir Yahoo,

I would like you to inform that I was ranked up lately. From Member I was now Full Member, hoping you consider my request if there's available slot for Full Member.

Thank you.
In the same boat, but quoting yahoo:
Users will not rank up unless I announce there is an available opening
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
August 02, 2017, 04:41:36 PM
Hi sir Yahoo,

I would like you to inform that I was ranked up lately. From Member I was now Full Member, hoping you consider my request if there's available slot for Full Member.

Thank you.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
August 01, 2017, 11:49:12 PM
I now fully appreciate what I was taught in high school many years ago that, "Reading isn't Comprehension." Even after the CM posted that the campaign is full, someone still applied. Even after I make this post, many will still apply. Lol...

It is the nature of people who are lazy to read
Lol..
lol @yahoo can foresee them greatly  Grin Grin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I now fully appreciate what I was taught in high school many years ago that, "Reading isn't Comprehension." Even after the CM posted that the campaign is full, someone still applied. Even after I make this post, many will still apply. Lol...

It is the nature of people who are lazy to read
Lol..
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Btctalk name: Chanock
Current post count: 61 + 1
BTC Address: 3D6oaedPSjkZboCZk5KJ81wUhHanKQWqhC

Accepted. This campaign is full Is this bold enough for everyone? Don't want anyone wasting their time. Although i guarantee i'll see more ppl apply within the next few hours because NOONE READS PAST REPLIES.

LOL
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Btctalk name: Chanock
Current post count: 61 + 1
BTC Address: 3D6oaedPSjkZboCZk5KJ81wUhHanKQWqhC
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
Accepted. This campaign is full Is this bold enough for everyone? Don't want anyone wasting their time. Although i guarantee i'll see more ppl apply within the next few hours because NOONE READS PAST REPLIES.

Well, someone did just posted an application after this post of your's.  Grin

I posted mine when you said there were some slots available and only managed to get back to check the spreadsheet now. Thanks still.  Wink

EDIT: Oh, removed it, haha.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
Please, we need to see the next batch of accepted participants, so that we know whether we've been accepted or not and to start posting.
Thanks .

Actually you don't. If your sole purpose for posting is only to earn money, then you do not need to be in a campaign. You can apply to a campaign and post like you normally do daily, then wait for a reply as to whether accepted or not. Your post count is locked in from the minute you make your application as long as you're wearing the signature at that time

Btctalk name: Celsiuss
Current post count: 153
BTC Address: 1turtLe8MipoxX7JoRURHZoywJSH5BrHy
Wear appropriate signature: done

Btctalk name: evader11
Current post count: 103
BTC Address: 3DB5JGWNZg4NqaWmxgRNSkStB2RKf4S1q6

Btctalk name :droideggs
Current post count :62+1
BTC Address :3C8XvnWVmkqufUQb2eASUrydcn56tzDrHy
Wear appropriate signature :Yes

You quoted everyone for the first 2 pages except me. Am I accepted or not??

Btctalk name : bomberb17
Current post count : 447
BTC Address : 3Jn3VzsFr2C9y7XBpePGbvfPWxGbCZLutV

If you weren't mentioned then you are not accepted. Check the spreadsheet, though, maybe you're actually accepted but Yahoo forgot to quote you. If you're not there, it only means that your application was denied.
Quote from: bomberb17

~
If your name is not mentioned then you are probably rejected.
Well the major reason for your rejection might be  that most of your posts are in 'Local section(According to me). Try posting in Bitcoin discussion or something , that might help.
but yahoo allow to post in local .. is it problem .. ?
i think yahoo have different critea for accepting partitions . thank's
I'm not in the spreadsheet either. No official answer to why I was "denied" (??), only assumptions from some other members.
Anyway I'm going to some other more serious campaign, I'm posting this just to inform the other members. Hope at least I get an apology for wasting my time here.

The only apology you'll get from me will be in the form of a spot on the blacklist. If you bothered to read through replies in this thread(which you didn't), you'd see that I had already posted that i had a few member slots left to fill.

The time that was wasted was your own fault because you were too damn lazy to read through the thread.

I don't owe anyone a reason as to why accepted or rejected. You're either in the sheet or you're not. I'm tired of repeating myself when it comes to telling users why they were rejected.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Btctalk name :droideggs
Current post count :62+1
BTC Address :3C8XvnWVmkqufUQb2eASUrydcn56tzDrHy
Wear appropriate signature :Yes
Pages:
Jump to: