Pages:
Author

Topic: Land auction: CryptoKingdom lots 1-W-(K1-K12), closes 2014-11-10 20:00 GMT - page 2. (Read 4259 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
bid 16 million for F3  and 16 million for F4
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
1.5 hours to go, and proride is about to scoop it all!!
donator
Currently,

proride  14 million for each of all lots
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
proride bids 14 mil for each F3 & F4, F5 & F6
donator
Currently,

Earl Joseph of N.L. 10 mil each of F3 & F4
Karl Hungus 12 mil each of F5 & F6
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
I bid 12 million each for F5 & F6
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000
bid 8 million for F3  and 8 million for F4

Earl Joseph of New Liberty bids 10 million moneritos each for F3 and F4 with the intention to have these be gardens, thus also improving the value and views of F5 and F6.

Shhh, don't tell 'em!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
bid 8 million for F3  and 8 million for F4

Earl Joseph of New Liberty bids 10 million moneritos each for F3 and F4 with the intention to have these be gardens, thus also improving the value and views of F5 and F6.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
bid 8 million for F3  and 8 million for F4
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000
Can it be closed at 18:00 GMT ?

Wish granted.

Old Town lots 1-C-F3, F4, F5, F6 (4 lots)

See the online City Map and Land Registry for details of the lots, including the building restrictions.

Each lot is bid separately.

Starting bid is 8 million moneritos each, and minimum raise is 2 million.

Auction closes A.D. 1448 (2014-11-3 18:00 GMT), or 3 minutes after the last raise. (All close at the same time(!))

The winner has 72 hours to refund his account.

TY!+)
Please, post the link to "the online City Map and Land Registry".
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ln1LSQwPajGNMhtQ8LieWKyQ4rgo-Vnr6-NHkx-Ee00/edit#gid=136737323
Activity: 32
Merit: 10
bid 8 millions moneritos for F5 and
bid 8 millions moneritos for F6

Wish granted.

See the online City Map and Land Registry for details of the lots, including the building restrictions.

Each lot is bid separately.

Auction closes A.D. 1448 (2014-11-3 18:00 GMT), or 3 minutes after the last raise. (All close at the same time(!))

TY!+)
Please, post the link to "the online City Map and Land Registry".
donator

Wish granted.

Each lot is bid separately, they may be combined if you win more than one.

Sir Joseph wins the auction with a bid of 55 million.
With all due respects to His Majesty.  This is quite an incredible bargain, and I am both pleased and astounded.
It can only be attributed to the fact that there are so few of us yet.  Frankly I expected to pay at least twice this.

Our hint of the disparity in the value of gold in the realm compared to the land, fell on hard ground. This only reminds us of the initial gold sales when gold was given away in 5,000 and 10,000 increments at an unbelievable fire-sale price of 50,000 m. As was the case then, will it be now also. The latecomers marvel the wisdom of the early buyers.

We will arrange the auction of the backyard of his earlship's new lot promptly. Perhaps it pleases him to buy it also, and just keep it as a sheeps' grazing ground while waiting for the market to realize the actual value of these rare lots.

Very pitty, that the last hour - is my way from work to home. Ye.. i could use my phone.. maybe Im too lasy)

A new one will start soon in the same thread!

donator
With all due respects to His Majesty.  This is quite an incredible bargain, and I am both pleased and astounded.
It can only be attributed to the fact that there are so few of us yet.  Frankly I expected to pay at least twice this.

Our hint of the disparity in the value of gold in the realm compared to the land, fell on hard ground. This only reminds us of the initial gold sales when gold was given away in 5,000 and 10,000 increments at an unbelievable fire-sale price of 50,000 m. As was the case then, will it be now also. The latecomers marvel the wisdom of the early buyers.

We will arrange the auction of the backyard of his earlship's new lot promptly. Perhaps it pleases him to buy it also, and just keep it as a sheeps' grazing ground while waiting for the market to realize the actual value of these rare lots.

Very pitty, that the last hour - is my way from work to home. Ye.. i could use my phone.. maybe Im too lasy)

A new one will start soon in the same thread!
legendary
Gresham's Lawyer
proride bids 22 millions moneritos for F1.
proride bids 30 millions moneritos for F1.
proride bids 50 millions moneritos for F1.
proride bids 60 millions moneritos for F1.

Server time says the bid came too late.

donator

Server time says the bid came too late.

legendary
Gresham's Lawyer
Again with the walking stick?  40 Million moneritos is the bid

With a the raise of an eyebrow, the earl's bid is raised to 55 million moneritos.
Pages:
Jump to: