Pages:
Author

Topic: LaneAxis - SCAM - Didn't pay Bounty and closed telegram group - page 2. (Read 433 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
Still hoping that they would respond regarding with the matter however LaneAxis' account has been offline for a long time now and the campaign manager was last active five days ago so it might take a while for someone to respond with the case, the worst case scenario is both of them running away with all your stolen effort as well as their investors money which seems to be the case right now, I'm sorry man you are not the only victim here and unless we caught one of those people involve we won't see any progress happening.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
Wow Lafu, you're really great at finding plagiarism!

Looks like I should get used to doing a whitepaper plagiarism check BEFORE I start translating.  Grin
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
It was too late to discover that they are a scam project, feel sorry for bounty hunters happen to me so many times before in the past, ICO campaign last two to three months and it's kinda hard to accept if you did not receive anything.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
Tagged both the LaneAxis account as well as the campaign manager, although the fraud was done this is the best thing I can do to get their attention. Lets hope that they will respond to you and hopefully all participants will be paid. I also notice in their website that most of their team member's picture have been removed, you will see that only 5 of them have pictures in their profiles. I have archived their ANN thread as it contains the pictures of all of their members.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
What happened::

As the title suggests, the LaneAxis team has run several bounty campaigns, didn't pay anyone and then deleted the Telegram Group!

The LaneAxis team has organized several bounty campaigns, including the following that I joined in June 2018:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-laneaxis-us-patented-technology-shipper-carrier-optimization-4390826

The only spreadsheet in which I am listed was sent to me immediately after I was selected as translator. (and includes only my name and Stakes)

Another bounty campaign was held on bitcoingarden: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=44338.0
...the spreadsheet can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QoVUDXXyyvzlc0pXfgJwvcRAPhSfZIk3kqKZGHaHxZo/htmlview#

No matter what address I look at, nobody has received any AXIS Token

(Archive)

Even on their landing page, they promote one of their bounty campaigns:

Ok, so what exactly happened:

1) A few days before the payout should have taken place, I asked if it would not be possible to publish the final spreadsheet.
As a response I was told that the smart contract creation and distribution is not done internally, instead it is handled by a third party.

As far as I can remember, they said icobox was responsible.

A few days later the following announcement was made:
"Thank you for participating. All the tokens have been distributed."

2) Since no one received anything, people started complaining.

As an answer we received: "Please send us an e-mail to [email protected]  to resolve the issues"
That was Friday evening.

No sooner said than done.
So we, the Bounty participants, have sent a mail to the given address.

3) Here comes the fun part

After three days had passed, it was Monday, the team has suddenly spread the following message.

So the team forwards the responsibility to a third party, unknown to us.
We're supposed to contact a guy named Cryptoguruu.

In addition, the telegram group is to be closed after 2 days.

Of course I sent a mail to the given address and guess what came back after one day from my mail provider:
I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

<[email protected]>: connect to cryptoguruu.com[209.99.40.227]:25:
    Connection timed out

4) People startet complaining that the given mail address doesn't even exist

Below you can see my last messages in the group.
There was no response to any of the messages.

A few hours later the group was deleted, two days earlier than previously announced.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rick-burnett/

LaneAxis
Bounty Manager: altcoin_prediction

Additional Notes:

Thanks Lane Axis for letting me translate your fuc**ing Whitepaper and Threads.
I hope karma gets you!

If you manage your project as professionally as the Bounty Campaigns, you should better quit right now.
Pages:
Jump to: