Pages:
Author

Topic: Large al Qaeda gathering revealed in video - page 2. (Read 1324 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

I wouldn't either :/
I'm sure there's going to be heightened security this year though.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I wouldn't run in the Boston Marathon this year.    Undecided

Somewhere I heard that Al Qaeda never targets a place which is targeted by them before. BTW... the Boston tragedy was entirely avoidable. What was the need for the US to give refuge to all the Chechen terrorists who were fleeing Russia? The enemy's enemy is not always friend. Americans thought that they could use the Chechens against the Russians, but they should have done that while keeping them in the Asia or the Middle East.

IMO, not targeting the same place twice would make Al Qaeda inefficient and less relevant.   If they were to explode a second bomb, the next year you would see a drop in race participation (they win) and Boston would bankrupt itself putting a police officer every meter (they win again).  They want to disrupt normal life - how can you do that if people can't predict (and avoid) your potential targets?  You don't need to attack - just make people believe you might.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I wouldn't run in the Boston Marathon this year.    Undecided

Somewhere I heard that Al Qaeda never targets a place which is targeted by them before. BTW... the Boston tragedy was entirely avoidable. What was the need for the US to give refuge to all the Chechen terrorists who were fleeing Russia? The enemy's enemy is not always friend. Americans thought that they could use the Chechens against the Russians, but they should have done that while keeping them in the Asia or the Middle East.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Pages:
Jump to: