Pages:
Author

Topic: Large Investment into Ethereum? - page 2. (Read 1303 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 11:50:01 AM
Today financial experts are talking about the probability of the fastest growth of Ethereum. They say this crypto will cost over $1,000 in 2018. If you believe them then investment into this currency is the right decision.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 30, 2017, 09:51:27 AM
Ethereum is a great choice of alternative cryptocoin. It is widely used and is starting to show off these past weeks. I suggest that you start investing now because its price may pump this coming 2018.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 06:33:37 AM
When I was advised as a novice to invest in the etherium and I am grateful to those people who gave me this advice, I now continue to invest in it Smiley
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 03:29:42 AM
I guess your decision is absolutely correct. Do it now and do not wait for any drop of Ethereum. I do not think the probability of its rollback is very high. I would stake that it will grow over $500 again very soon.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
November 28, 2017, 11:47:59 PM
Some thinks that the price is too low and other think the price is high. In my personal opinion the price will rise more. However the best way to invest is in incremental fashion instead of lump sum. So if the price drops, you will be able to average down and there is no issue if the price keeps going up. You will lose some profit that way but you will sleep better at night.

ethereum sucks waves is the future better tech lower transaction costs, less ethere speculants messung up with the transaction costs

regards
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
November 28, 2017, 11:24:25 PM
Yes, you have a good choice because ethereum is had potential to grow and give you some profit after some years. I think you should invest now don't wait the price goes down.
Activity: 53
November 28, 2017, 09:37:19 PM
Etherum is heading for the $ 500 target. The future of Etherum is slowly shaping up. The community of etherum is immense. In December, I think Etherum will pass $ 500.
Activity: 216
Merit: 105
November 28, 2017, 09:35:01 PM
Ethereum it's a safe investment and pretty promising, very few chances it's going because of all ICO's launching on ether's smart contracts.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
November 28, 2017, 08:43:12 PM
I advice you to observe the charts if you are waiting for a drop. If you think that it will, then wait for a bit. It will be safer for you to be less anxious about every drop that could happen. But in my opinion, it is wiser if you diversify investments. And ETH is one good investment. It has a good future. Also recommend LiteCoin.
Activity: 684
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 09:55:47 AM
I'm very new to AltCoins and all of it in general, this is my first post too!

I have started to invest into some AltCoins, but! I am looking to invest a large amount into a coin and Ethereum is looking promising, do you guys think that it is a good investment?

And is the price too high atm? ($483.36) or shall I wait for it to drop? do you guys think it will drop?

Huh Huh Huh Tongue
Suppose I have a bitcoin that big,
 I will invest to etherum because seen from market now etherum have high selling price
Activity: 266
November 28, 2017, 09:47:32 AM
I'm very new to AltCoins and all of it in general, this is my first post too!

I have started to invest into some AltCoins, but! I am looking to invest a large amount into a coin and Ethereum is looking promising, do you guys think that it is a good investment?

And is the price too high atm? ($483.36) or shall I wait for it to drop? do you guys think it will drop?

Huh Huh Huh Tongue

I dont think you have to wait for drop before buying etherium.
I think this time etherium will not drop again and just go high.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 09:42:42 AM
It is good to find a new coin that you know that easily pump then find another coin again. If you invest you coin on the coin that you didnt know, it is a high chance that can double your money or coins rather, but it is a high risk because if the coin you bought is become shitcoin, goodbye to your money.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 07:31:44 AM
good... ethereum growing up now.
several month later, you'll getting big profit.
i trust it.
Activity: 169
Trying to be someone... someday
November 28, 2017, 07:03:03 AM
Well... all I can say is... never put all your eggs in one basket  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
November 28, 2017, 07:00:05 AM
Investing in general in Ethereum is a good thing, investing largely in Ethereum now is a great thing. Since it's on a rise and still on a positive path, you can profit from it.
Activity: 266
November 27, 2017, 02:09:47 PM
Well at least as a beginner, you do not go and invest without even studying first.

Ethereum is always a great investment. High or low price. Simply because it has still so much room for improvement. Amd that is an undeniable fact. Just invest small parts of your monthly income. And go big on dips. You will surely reap rewards in the future if you do not panick and dump your possessions.
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
November 27, 2017, 02:04:57 PM
that is very good choice if you want to invest in ethereum,,
ethereum is Bitcoin 2.0 with a lot of excess inside the platform
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 27, 2017, 02:01:46 PM
Its risky to invest huge money in Ethereum as price can go in any direction in future so its better to invest only small amount in it and rest should be invested in bitcoins to gain higher profits in future.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 01:59:38 PM
If it drops it will drop only a little, but then it will rise again, thats what the pattern in the graph shows. Its slowly moving upwards. It will reach $600 by 2018.

For those of you who are new to ETH, the ethereum was trading easily at 0.09 to 0.14 btc range a few months before. Then we saw bitcoin rise and all the alts were down including ethereum and it went as low as 0.04 BTC.  Now many people are saying that ETH is rising high but in reality it is still down of what it was priced few months before. I will like to see it grow all time high value and move further from there.
In terms of value, the price of etherum has decreased compared to a few years ago. But take a look at what happened over the past few weeks, we've seen a tremendous increase, when bitcoin prices are rising very high. This has all shown us all that etherum can follow bitcoin and trends etherum has a very high level of popularity in the world of digital currency.

I agree with you, Ethereum is second currency it can easily follow the path of bitcoin and the way it has increased, I think it can easily hit around $1000 and more by mid 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 27, 2017, 12:50:12 PM
If it drops it will drop only a little, but then it will rise again, thats what the pattern in the graph shows. Its slowly moving upwards. It will reach $600 by 2018.

For those of you who are new to ETH, the ethereum was trading easily at 0.09 to 0.14 btc range a few months before. Then we saw bitcoin rise and all the alts were down including ethereum and it went as low as 0.04 BTC.  Now many people are saying that ETH is rising high but in reality it is still down of what it was priced few months before. I will like to see it grow all time high value and move further from there.
In terms of value, the price of etherum has decreased compared to a few years ago. But take a look at what happened over the past few weeks, we've seen a tremendous increase, when bitcoin prices are rising very high. This has all shown us all that etherum can follow bitcoin and trends etherum has a very high level of popularity in the world of digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: