Pages:
Author

Topic: [Large Loan Request] Will verify ID and proof of ability to pay through John K. - page 2. (Read 2001 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Hello, what collateral are you offering to secure this loan?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Founder of The Bit Bit Forum
I wish to take out a large BTC loan (100+ BTC w/ $600/BTC@ BTC-e, would need to increase amount if BTCs value declines by much more than this)

I am willing to provide John K. with ID information and proof of ability to pay, you would need to pay John K. his fees and include that amount into the total loan.

This can be a group loan with escrow and payments through John K.

Purpose: To purchase mining gear, I have a reserve order for a substantial amount of hashing power but need to fund the purchase.

Term: 6 months

Payment: Will start in 40 days of issue date (assuming that mining gear is delivered on time), maybe sooner if needed. Once loan is funded and dispersed I will be able to pay $400 a week as base pay, maybe able to increase to $500 if needed. Can prove ability to do this through John K.

Interest: 15% of original amount

Confidentiality is required.

All but 20 BTC can be held in escrow until ability to purchase the mining gear is completely funded with the escrow handled by John K.

Partial funding of 50% may be acceptable if I am able to get others interested.

Perhaps this can be considered to be 2 loans, one for 20 BTC and the rest as the second.

Same terms on both except total base payment can not exceed $400-500 weekly. Willing to negotiate any reasonable requests.

This is a serious request with the real ability to repay as promised assuming the mining gear arrives within the expected time frame, payment can be made at a slower pace if mining gear does not arrive on time. Payment can be made even if mining gear never arrives, it just would take longer and would be at the $400-500 a week as this income is independent from mining and is from a different source of income which is provable.

Thank you for your consideration!
JuenoMt

Pages:
Jump to: