Pages:
Author

Topic: Large volume - page 3. (Read 818 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
November 06, 2018, 12:30:45 PM
Honestly I see a "rock and roll" sign on that chart.  Grin

Anyway South Koreans does really have high interest to cryptocurrencies. An exchange won't operate there if there's no interest and volume at all. And this ain't new as far as I remember there are also hack incidents that included that South Korean-based exchange (bithumb).

Addition:
To know more about the volume of different countries: https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins
Thank you very much, very interesting information on the resource, I will add to myself.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
November 06, 2018, 10:44:04 AM
Honestly I see a "rock and roll" sign on that chart.  Grin

Anyway South Koreans does really have high interest to cryptocurrencies. An exchange won't operate there if there's no interest and volume at all. And this ain't new as far as I remember there are also hack incidents that included that South Korean-based exchange (bithumb).

Addition:
To know more about the volume of different countries: https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
November 05, 2018, 05:45:33 PM
Well South Koreans is only part of the equation year. If the OP is implying that a break out run should occur, I doubt it because as I have said, it will take the whole crypto market to really uplift everything and not just Koreans or Japanese market for that matter.

And we shouldn't be surprised though, as South Koreans are really interested on crypto ever since. And we're still trading sideways so those volumes (fake volume or not) has no significant effect whatsoever.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
November 05, 2018, 04:23:25 PM
We've seen a lot of fake volumes in the past, especially in Chinese exchanges but that didn't even translate to a single spike in price. Even if the volume here is significantly higher than the rest of the world, still if the volume is made out of constant in-outs without anything happening, no strong movement would be established and the price would remain stagnant. However though it's quite amusing to notice that the volume on the east is this strong. The Koreans, together with the Japanese would again be a strong force should a bullish movement is established.
November 05, 2018, 11:54:55 AM
The high interest of Korean investors was noticed.Volume in dollars and transactions.

I like to see the real chart for this one before I conclude anything about this if it is true or not, but I don't see any thing that could affect the crypto space.

You can check the chart on tradingview, and I’m not saying that this will somehow affect the market, and this is a fact of interest that is gained from the month of September, as we know in Korea, they are very positive about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
November 05, 2018, 11:25:47 AM
I check volume each day almost on coinmarketcap and I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary, so much like the other comments I'm going to have to consider that this is probably misrepresentation of the facts and that volume is still much lower than the chart suggests when contrasting to the highs of early 2018.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 10:47:40 AM
The high interest of Korean investors was noticed.Volume in dollars and transactions.

I like to see the real chart for this one before I conclude anything about this if it is true or not, but I don't see any thing that could affect the crypto space.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 05, 2018, 10:36:04 AM
First of all the volume chart looks like it has been zoomed in at the highlited places. If not, according to your chart the near all time high volumes have been going on for more than a month now. Consequently, even if it isn't fake volume to mislead people in fake outs, there is no real impact from this high volume on the whole market. To see a real bullish breakout we need extremely high volume on all exchanges together with the big green candle.
November 05, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

Pages:
Jump to: