Pages:
Author

Topic: Last Attempt Service (Clients) - page 2. (Read 811 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 4
June 27, 2023, 07:34:39 PM
Hi, i like the plan and the idea of grouping up with others, to pool resources.  I will invest .001, 10 shares.  I am thinking the steep 50% management fee on profits will cause a lot of people to not participate.  That high of a fee negates a lot of the benefit of grouping together.  I will send my .001 shortly and hope we get lucky, but i wonder if the fee should be lower.
Activity: 182
Merit: 35
STRAIGHT FORWARD
June 27, 2023, 08:51:32 AM
CryptoHFs - Last Attempt

NiceHash Solo Mining Plan
Target 333 shares aka 0.0333 BTC
Plan management fees 50% 1/3 1/4 1/10 of net profits

So I've been around solo mining for a couple of month trying runs, direct rental, nicehash rental, nicehash pre-solo and team mining packages and I have come to some conclusions and I've built the last attempt plan and looking for participants to join so there can be that motivational spirit to execute this exhausting plan as it is which I will keep enhancing it even while working.

On boarded successfully:
1.iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2 (Payment-Pending)
2.nalien2000 (Payment-Received)
3.yahiaali3 (Payment-Received)
4……?
Be the next one!

My plan is about nicehash team gold(it is like group runs but mostly it rents 350 phs for 4 hours per run) I am looking to collect 333 shares which is 0.0333 in BTC to be managed as follows;

10 attempts x1 share
10 attempts x2 shares
10 attempts x3 shares
10 attempts x4 shares
10 attempts x5 shares
10 attempts x6 shares
10 attempts x7 shares
5 attempts x8 shares
1 attempt x13 shares, or reversed based on the starting date and last found block

The average ROI of team gold is 35x per hit so, whenever there's a hit during the 76 attempts and based on the scaling scheme we recover everything and keep going.

The maximum attempts we will be joining per day is 10.

Okay, now moving to the second part if we got a hit the minimum return is 35 shares we will then go for 3 attempts x10 shares each if all three failed we will get back to the first strategy until at a time the x10 shares will hit and the return will be 350 shares at that point we will go 3 rounds each x100 shares attempt if it failed we go to the previous step, if it failed we go to the one before until we succeed in this at that point we will have around 0.33 btc we will use it to go x10 attempts of solo rental on external pool (8 hours x 38 phs×-) if we got a block that's our goal if no we will get back to the previous step, etc.

And keep doing that until we get a block worth now $200,000+- or losing the $1,000 that we are risking completely.

How does it sound risking $1 for $200? Along with a clear hard to wipe balance plan?

The total shares are 333 each share 0.0001

Even if you're not interested, participating won't ruin your life. I still invite you to join! Let's make it possible.

Last Attempt plan NH deposit address:

Use this template after paying
NH Address: failed or DM for lighteningspeed
Return Address:
Txid:
Number of shares: min 1=0.0001 max 34=0.0034 | recommended min 0.001
Pages:
Jump to: