Pages:
Author

Topic: [Last AUCTION]Your logo to the stratosphere! - page 2. (Read 2259 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
This is awesome!

it would be nice to send Bitcoin logo to strato to make aliens see this! Smiley maybe they will invest into Bitcoin and we will set much higher prices while dealing with aliens - cause they are rich - as they can travel so many miles in that short periods of time. So Smiley

Your logo to the Strato is great idea IMO!

Your drugs seems to be very good Cheesy Cheesy Can you talk with them in order to give me free power they have unlimited supply

Muahaha...

Yeah no problem my friend - I will talk to them, you will receive a free power supply but there is just one little problem Wink
Only method to get it is my an anal probe ...

xD
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
This is awesome!

it would be nice to send Bitcoin logo to strato to make aliens see this! Smiley maybe they will invest into Bitcoin and we will set much higher prices while dealing with aliens - cause they are rich - as they can travel so many miles in that short periods of time. So Smiley

Your drugs seems to be very good Cheesy Cheesy Can you talk with them in order to give me free power they have unlimited supply
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
This is awesome!

Thanks for the support!
legendary
Bump!
One time opportunity! Grab it!
legendary
Maybe accept fiat too? Because for my taste the btc price is way too low and i wouldn't pay in bitcoins Smiley

I do
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Maybe accept fiat too? Because for my taste the btc price is way too low and i wouldn't pay in bitcoins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
This is awesome!

legendary
Following this topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crowfundbtc-to-the-stratosphere-the-project-high-altitude-balloon-involved-496829

I am auctioning the last place as a Sponsor on the project Balloon.

Just like the Kitkat but with your product (as long as it is lightweight) or logo.

Read the thread for risks and more information.

Bidding starts at 600€ with 10€ increments. This price is due to BTC being so low lately, so you will have to pay the equivalent in BTC/LTC/DOGE at the end of the auction.

Bear in mind that if project funding is not reached the money from the auction will go back to you.

This is the second auction, previous one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auctionyour-logo-in-the-stratosphere-502553

End date is more than 2 month from now. 15 June 00:00 GMT each bid extends deadline by 10 Minutes.

Any question just ask.

Happy bidding!
Pages:
Jump to: