Pages:
Author

Topic: LAST CHANCE TO BUY UNDER $300 FOREVER - page 2. (Read 11600 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 06, 2016, 03:28:03 PM
Well man I think it is possible that we will see again a price below 300$ since bitcoin's price is unpredictable. Well IMO I think it will be possible if the selling pressure would be to hard after the rises that happens now. Only time can tell what will be the price of bitcoin.

The price could drop below $600 in the next few weeks. But it will not drop below $300 any  time in the future.

I think the price will not drop below $600. The price will trade between $620 to $690 for the next few months.
thats true, people will be buying their bitcoins like crazy during the halving so i doubt that it is possible to go to lower prices than 600 dollars, i think that the price will never reach 300 dollars any more so there will be no chance to buy on such price
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 06, 2016, 03:11:05 PM
Well man I think it is possible that we will see again a price below 300$ since bitcoin's price is unpredictable. Well IMO I think it will be possible if the selling pressure would be to hard after the rises that happens now. Only time can tell what will be the price of bitcoin.

The price could drop below $600 in the next few weeks. But it will not drop below $300 any  time in the future.

I think the price will not drop below $600. The price will trade between $620 to $690 for the next few months.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 05, 2016, 02:18:14 AM

July 04, 2016, 05:42:43 AM
the price is more than $740 now. I think the price will not go below $300 forever. It will only go below that level if there is a major crisis.
well there always is a possibility that bitcoin will be dumped to the prices of near 0, especially if whales start dumping their bitcoins really fast then all people would start selling

It will happen only when there is a fundamental flaw is found in the bitcoin or there is big split in the bitcoin community.
Activity: 504
June 29, 2016, 09:04:33 AM
the price is more than $740 now. I think the price will not go below $300 forever. It will only go below that level if there is a major crisis.
well there always is a possibility that bitcoin will be dumped to the prices of near 0, especially if whales start dumping their bitcoins really fast then all people would start selling

though i doubt that this will happen, at least not any time soon, bitcoin has a lot of potential to grow in the price at the moment i think and i hope that it will be up for a while
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2016, 08:32:48 AM
To be honest I think that the chance is very small of the bitcoin price going back to $300, it maybe happen but I think not.
It would be good if the price would be that low again because it would allow more people to invest.

Literally everything is possible when it comes to Bitcoin. No matter how unlikely it seems for the price to go that low, it will reach there and perhaps even lower if another large exchange cracks down.
I agree, if the price we feel is just a fake price that is being manipulated then you should expect that when this whales decided to dump bitcoin it will surely fluctuate below $300.

Anything is possible with bitcoin, it may reach to the moon or even go back to $100 in future so the best thing is to keep on selling coins when you are able to make profits from it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 29, 2016, 08:13:12 AM
To be honest I think that the chance is very small of the bitcoin price going back to $300, it maybe happen but I think not.
It would be good if the price would be that low again because it would allow more people to invest.

Literally everything is possible when it comes to Bitcoin. No matter how unlikely it seems for the price to go that low, it will reach there and perhaps even lower if another large exchange cracks down.
I agree, if the price we feel is just a fake price that is being manipulated then you should expect that when this whales decided to dump bitcoin it will surely fluctuate below $300.
Activity: 448
June 29, 2016, 05:48:10 AM
thats true in my opinion bitcoin price is really high at the moment and i believe it might be pushed even more up pretty soon because of the incoming halving event

i think bitcoin price will never come back to 300 dollars per bitcoin because bitcoin is now much more valued to be honest and i hope that it will never drop at all
I also think that the bitcoin price is never going to be at $300 again, the value keeps going up and because of the halving it is not going to be that low again.
It would be good for the people that want to buy for a low price but that time is over.
We are not going to be back at $300 if that happened then most people would buy but it would not make sense f the price would drop that low again.
The price is now at around $600 so for it to drop with $300 is pretty unlikely to happen.
Activity: 434
June 28, 2016, 04:34:59 AM
thats true in my opinion bitcoin price is really high at the moment and i believe it might be pushed even more up pretty soon because of the incoming halving event

i think bitcoin price will never come back to 300 dollars per bitcoin because bitcoin is now much more valued to be honest and i hope that it will never drop at all
I also think that the bitcoin price is never going to be at $300 again, the value keeps going up and because of the halving it is not going to be that low again.
It would be good for the people that want to buy for a low price but that time is over.
Activity: 448
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 27, 2016, 02:09:59 PM

June 27, 2016, 01:57:50 PM
We missed the chance to buy under $300. If we do not buy now, we will miss the chance to buy under $700.

Not necessary. The bitcoin price dropped to $530 now. Maybe it is good time to buy some. But we are not sure.

I think the $500 price could not be breached in the future. The price will be much higher after the halving event.

That is right. But the price could already have the halving event effect. Its price doubled from last year's level.
Activity: 32
June 24, 2016, 03:43:23 PM
We missed the chance to buy under $300. If we do not buy now, we will miss the chance to buy under $700.

Not necessary. The bitcoin price dropped to $530 now. Maybe it is good time to buy some. But we are not sure.

I think the $500 price could not be breached in the future. The price will be much higher after the halving event.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2016, 05:29:44 AM

i didn't miss the opportunity of buying below $300 in 2015. that's when i did nearly all my buying at. that's how you make money. but i have to agree that buying right now is a good moment as we still have the block halving ahead of us. the good thing is that a good amount of selling pressure is gone now the price tanked heavily. and who knows, maybe we will touch the $800 level this time for sure.
June 22, 2016, 12:54:04 PM
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 22, 2016, 04:58:35 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 22, 2016, 04:49:26 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 21, 2016, 11:07:43 AM
I agree with you. Well even if a major crisis will happen I think bitcoin will survive and rise again. I believe thats certain.

There is no chance to buy below $400 now, let alone $$300. The mining cost will be $600 for most home miners after August.
The value of Bitcoin is not that low now and that is because you can see now that it is around this time rising fast so that is nice for people who already have Bitcoin.
But of course it can be bad if you are losing some money with Bitcoin but that must just not happen.

It surely is not that low now. Matter of fact. This is the highest price I've ever seen since I started playing with Cryptos..
Activity: 364
June 21, 2016, 10:58:15 AM
I agree with you. Well even if a major crisis will happen I think bitcoin will survive and rise again. I believe thats certain.

There is no chance to buy below $400 now, let alone $$300. The mining cost will be $600 for most home miners after August.
The value of Bitcoin is not that low now and that is because you can see now that it is around this time rising fast so that is nice for people who already have Bitcoin.
But of course it can be bad if you are losing some money with Bitcoin but that must just not happen.
June 21, 2016, 10:44:04 AM

Activity: 32
June 20, 2016, 04:13:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: