Pages:
Author

Topic: Last chance to get some GEO before today's pump bump - page 3. (Read 2663 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What price is predicted to pump it to?

To the moon!

Lol, I'm holding onto some of this long term.  GEO could be huge, just needs a little polish and a few loose ends tied up.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
bros over blockfolios
Next roadmap ann in the next few hours, allegedly.  I think it will pump the price a lot, maybe 100% or more of current.
What price is predicted to pump it to?
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
I think is starting
There is no pump.

Nothing yet...  Announcement scheduled for 8/21 though, it's 9:30am here 8/21 for me, so it's still a bit early to say.

Activity: 28
There is no pump.
Big sell walls just smacked down, price is up 8% over the last hour, lotta buys.  Feeding frenzy as soon as news hits.  I don't think anyone actually cares what the news says.
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
I'm in at 51k )
Next roadmap ann in the next few hours, allegedly.  I think it will pump the price a lot, maybe 100% or more of current.

I bought a lot when the price in in 45k. And now I'm holding this for the longterm. This coin is precious.

Yeah I got in at 65k, I have my sells structured to pay off my buyin at rates that leave me with about 40% left I plan to long term hold.

This could be huge, very business friendly concept.  Ties in well with other financial entities too, activism / political.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107

I bought a lot when the price in in 45k. And now I'm holding this for the longterm. This coin is precious.
UBQ could see a nice little bump too.  I guess GEO is a UBQ token now?  So what's good for GEO is probably good for UBQ (but not as much so). 
Woww  really, what's up to it

No idea, probably something about Facebook, Augmented Reality, finishing up some things that are broke now and holding back the coin, etc.  There's no blockchain explorer, or withdraws from the site, which are both big liabilities so if they even just announce 'we fixed those major issues', that's good news.

Last news release a couple days ago bumped price up 400% in an hour or so.  That was part 1 of 3, this is 2 of 3.  Last is a couple days later.

https://twitter.com/geo_coin
Activity: 31
Woww  really, what's up to it
Pages:
Jump to: