Pages:
Author

Topic: Last correction before 700+ breakout - page 4. (Read 4071 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
October 20, 2016, 08:17:08 AM
It could have been the last correction before another rise.
But we don't know.And I don't care to be honest.
Bitcoin will rise sooner or later.Probably when no one really expect it to happen.The fundamentals are looking really good.
SegWit is close.Lightning winter release is within reach!
What happens short term, up or down, doesn' really bother me.

Bitcoin frequently does the opposite of what most of us expect. Last November no one expected it to reach $500, most of us expected it to go back to $200 after it had reached $300, but we were wrong. We will get a 700+ breakout when most of us expect it to go back down.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
October 20, 2016, 05:42:03 AM
It could have been the last correction before another rise.
But we don't know.And I don't care to be honest.
Bitcoin will rise sooner or later.Probably when no one really expect it to happen.The fundamentals are looking really good.
SegWit is close.Lightning winter release is within reach!
What happens short term, up or down, doesn' really bother me.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2016, 05:15:44 AM
I think this price correction already got its buttom yesterday at around $625 so i am tightening my belts for another big pump.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
October 20, 2016, 05:07:33 AM
In a few months bitcoin price never can't break $650 maybe it's the time we must lose a hope to seeing bitcoin price touch $700 in this year.

No need to lose hope, but the point is that the majority of the people here expect too much from the price. Reaching $700 this year is a realistic possibility as there are more than 2 months to go before this year ends. But hoping for prices higher than $700 is more like wishful thinking. I think $700-$720 will be the peak that we will see in the remaining time of this year, and after that it will settle below $700.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
October 20, 2016, 03:38:32 AM
In a few months bitcoin price never can't break $650 maybe it's the time we must lose a hope to seeing bitcoin price touch $700 in this year.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
October 20, 2016, 03:17:26 AM
there are some potential news on the way in the very near future that can change the way market is to kick start the new breakout to above $700.
and in my opinion the two most important (most hyped) events are the US president and also obviously the block size debate.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
October 20, 2016, 01:58:24 AM
^^^this chart predicts nothing and, actually, charts in most cases have no predictive value whatsoever.
They are useful tools to provide some rationality afterwards, but that's it.

I totally agree with you. I don't think someone can predict to future price of bitcoin just based on charts. Otherwise It would be f..king easy to being rich.

Charts  are  just tools  regarding on the movement of bitcoins price and  we cant really predict  the next movement but  there are  some  patterns  that we could able  to observe and  somehow assume  the next  movement but still we  cant guarantee it. No one  really knows the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 263
October 19, 2016, 11:49:19 PM
^^^this chart predicts nothing and, actually, charts in most cases have no predictive value whatsoever.

I totally agree with you. I don't think someone can predict to future price of bitcoin just based on charts. Otherwise It would be f..king easy to being rich.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2016, 11:24:08 PM
May be whales are just creating a little bit of fear on the market by dumping a little bit of their bitcoins so that they can grab new cheap coins greater than what they have dumped. It is obvious to see correction before another pump and i think this correction is also similar and we are ready for next big pump.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
October 19, 2016, 04:31:29 PM
People have been repeatedly saying that if you don't get in right now, that you'll regret it for ever, but the reality shows that there will be plenty of opportunities for people to benefit.

The price goes up and down since the very beginning, and that will not change.

If people miss out on this potential rally, then there will be the next one that they can benefit from. No big deal.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
October 19, 2016, 03:50:14 PM
so how can you know what is going to happen and how can you calculate upper and lower resistance in bitcoin,if you could share your knowledge it would be cool as i am trying to learn all the signs and yet no positive result as i cannot really understand how to identify a certain resistance value
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
October 19, 2016, 03:02:38 PM
We are waiting to come back on 700 dollars for some time, it's finally the time for that. I'm not sure will people buy it now, or they wish more proofs that bitcoin is strong currency, and people should have trust in bitcoins.
I'm saying all summer that we will come back on 700 + dollars, that was so clear from my point of view. And I'm sure that we can see even higer price before new year, jist wait and you will see.

For me personally it doesn't really matter if we manage to see $700 again this year as long as we stay above $600 for the rest of the year. But one thing is sure, if it happens to go to $700 this or next month, then it's a nice bonus for me. Other than that, I'll keep holding my coins as I has been doing for nearly 2 years now.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
October 19, 2016, 02:44:34 PM
We are waiting to come back on 700 dollars for some time, it's finally the time for that. I'm not sure will people buy it now, or they wish more proofs that bitcoin is strong currency, and people should have trust in bitcoins.
I'm saying all summer that we will come back on 700 + dollars, that was so clear from my point of view. And I'm sure that we can see even higer price before new year, jist wait and you will see.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 19, 2016, 02:37:03 PM
The correction volume seem not that high so may be this is last correction we will see before we cross $700 again. Time to wait till this correction find its buttom and buy whatever we can to ride on $700+ price pump train.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
October 19, 2016, 02:17:24 PM

You obviously haven't traded a recurring pattern. I'm not necessarily talking about Bitcoin right now either.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848
October 19, 2016, 01:59:16 PM
October 19, 2016, 01:09:38 PM
Aren't you?

We're always ready if you'd ask me.  Smiley

Unfortunately no. And I think it's a little too late to sell some of the coins now, but there is a high possibility of bears entering the market. It amazes me how many times the chart has turned into a rectangle like this:
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
October 19, 2016, 12:57:24 PM
Are we ready for the shitstorm?

Aren't you?

We're always ready if you'd ask me.  Smiley
October 19, 2016, 12:42:50 PM
Are we ready for the shitstorm?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
October 19, 2016, 11:49:31 AM
Considering that price is going Dows at the moment can't tell that it will be 700 any time soon
maybe by end of this year but right now and for this month don't see that price
Pages:
Jump to: