Pages:
Author

Topic: LATOKEN, Probit, What else? - page 4. (Read 1249 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
April 14, 2020, 10:03:18 AM
With such a large amount of exchanges, everyone is trying to earn what they can to survive on the market. In my opinion, listing of shitcoins is not so bad because it allows those who have received some airdrops or received bounty campaign tokens to exchange them, for example, for Bitcoin.
The big problem, however, is that some exchanges list tokens or coins that are scam and then we should warn against such exchanges.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 14, 2020, 09:42:28 AM
I think those exchanges need to take some research or action before allowing any project for IEO. They shouldn't always think about money but for reputation also. I can remember once Latoken was good for a new project now it's good for the shit project. Probit also making fake trade and volume for the project listed there. I think that's not a work of good exchange.
The truth is that most of them cannot survive without IEO because they need the money to maintain the platform and since they have low traders that trade actively on their platform, they shifted to accepting massive project for IEO with the hope of getting money and probably getting some regular traders. Probit use to be a bit better than latoken but I have no doubt they will also become worse soon
indeed a new place of exchange will be difficult to get profit because they are still difficult to get many traders, traders can contribute at the exchange place by way of trading costs that are given at each exchange place.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
April 14, 2020, 09:24:59 AM
I think those exchanges need to take some research or action before allowing any project for IEO. They shouldn't always think about money but for reputation also. I can remember once Latoken was good for a new project now it's good for the shit project. Probit also making fake trade and volume for the project listed there. I think that's not a work of good exchange.
The truth is that most of them cannot survive without IEO because they need the money to maintain the platform and since they have low traders that trade actively on their platform, they shifted to accepting massive project for IEO with the hope of getting money and probably getting some regular traders. Probit use to be a bit better than latoken but I have no doubt they will also become worse soon
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
https://primedao.eth.link/#/
April 14, 2020, 08:36:09 AM
Chainx, Emirex ... these are the next exchanges you should list. I went through these exchanges and saw they have done a lot of IEO, but no IEO has been successful and all the trading pairs there are fake and there are no real traders. We should tag and warn everyone not to join their IEOs
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
April 14, 2020, 08:24:58 AM
p2pb2b.io is also one of the exchanges with a bad reputation for doing IEO, all IEO or tokens listed there will surely die soon because it is an exchange with fake volume
This is one of the bullshit exchanges in this market. They list all the bullshit and scam projects. If someone invested in IEOs on this exchange, I believe they are the dumbest people in this market. No projects have been successful at this exchange yet, and the prices of those tokens have dropped hundreds of times after just a few days of listing.
Most of the new projects have users calling for IEO at P2PB2B and this makes me feel very frustrated because this exchange does not deserve to exist in the crypto market. In fact, a lot of exchanges like this make investors take a lot of time and if you're unlucky, you will definitely face a lot of risks when investing. Personally, I only invest when that IEO project is listed at big exchanges.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 14, 2020, 07:19:37 AM
p2pb2b.io is also one of the exchanges with a bad reputation for doing IEO, all IEO or tokens listed there will surely die soon because it is an exchange with fake volume
This is one of the bullshit exchanges in this market. They list all the bullshit and scam projects. If someone invested in IEOs on this exchange, I believe they are the dumbest people in this market. No projects have been successful at this exchange yet, and the prices of those tokens have dropped hundreds of times after just a few days of listing.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
April 14, 2020, 05:30:01 AM
Not only those exchanges, even familiar exchanges can provide shit-tokens. There is no guarantee for IEO on top exchanges that result in quality tokens in the future. Although they have already listed on one of top or familiar exchanges, the chance of being shit-tokens will be always there. I won't state the name of those exchanges, you can google yourself.  Cheesy
at this time, there are already quite a lot of exchanges that provide IEO services, and it seems like this is used by scammers. it not only makes the project damaged but makes the exchange untrustworthy. For Latoken, I have always not seen great potential in the exchange. but, for probit, I can still choose the project there. well, many markets are worse at IEO than probit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 14, 2020, 04:42:20 AM
latoken, probit is an exchange that is often used by IEO projects, but based on what I have seen many IEO projects scam or fail in their exchange. maybe the next exchange like, P2PB2B, vindax, Exmarkets. It seems that many users have said that the next exchanges like P2PB2B, Vindax, Exmarkets.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
April 14, 2020, 04:31:08 AM
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 14, 2020, 04:27:06 AM
It's saddening how Latoken has fallen. They've been a haven for shit load of tokens. As long as the listing project meets their listing fee it will be listed on the exchange, no care from the side of Latoken.
Then you should not be sad for that, they fall because they didn't care for their reputation, they only live with the present money they'll get not thinking of the future. you know when investors loss money, they blame the exchange because it's the exchange that facilitate the IEO.
why blame exchange  ? they know that the exchange is new but they enter it because they saw that it was on hype   . and arent they aware that the exchange was bad  ? because he said the exchange list sh8t tokens  , by there that is already an indication that an exchange is not worth it  .  latoke , probit and others are not only the ones that will fall but there could be others that arent invented yet  . better watch out for that guys  , those who got scammed may already learnt thier lesson  .
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
April 14, 2020, 04:10:01 AM
besides Latoken, probit might be p2pb, vindax, exmarket, sistemkoin, dobitrade , coineal it is a very bad launchpad because many projects fail to come from there but I think there are some who are not listed, and you should never participate in IEO investments there.

You are absolutely right mate! All of those exchanges are a shame for the crypto industry! I want to add more names like Bitforex, Coinlim, ChainX, Emirex! These all exchanges show fake/bot trading continuously, without fake volume, they have nothing! I am sure that only poor quality project can choose those exchanges for IEO, otherwise who believes in quality and brand value, they will surely go for better exchange Launchpad!
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
April 13, 2020, 07:31:56 PM
Not only those exchanges, even familiar exchanges can provide shit-tokens. There is no guarantee for IEO on top exchanges that result in quality tokens in the future. Although they have already listed on one of top or familiar exchanges, the chance of being shit-tokens will be always there. I won't state the name of those exchanges, you can google yourself.  Cheesy
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
April 13, 2020, 07:16:34 PM
besides Latoken, probit might be p2pb, vindax, exmarket, sistemkoin, dobitrade , coineal it is a very bad launchpad because many projects fail to come from there but I think there are some who are not listed, and you should never participate in IEO investments there.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
April 13, 2020, 07:08:26 PM
It's saddening how Latoken has fallen. They've been a haven for shit load of tokens. As long as the listing project meets their listing fee it will be listed on the exchange, no care from the side of Latoken.
Then you should not be sad for that, they fall because they didn't care for their reputation, they only live with the present money they'll get not thinking of the future. you know when investors loss money, they blame the exchange because it's the exchange that facilitate the IEO.
Activity: 84
UniDapp
April 13, 2020, 06:28:38 PM

Most of these exchanges are finding it hard. They have to take whatever they get because it is what they use in running their operations. I'm sure many of the exchanges that have closed up till date would have wished they got the patronage that these current exchanges are getting but it was not to be and so they had to close down their operations
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
April 13, 2020, 03:57:35 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
April 13, 2020, 03:06:22 PM

Don't mind the shit exchange yet because they are running the show for now. CMC wil ltake care of them after CZ owns it.

Those small exchanges are dummies of big exchanges, these big exchanges can't risk listing the new projects so my assumption is that they put up small exchanges that will work as incubator before listing the project to bigger ones. By having these small exchanges, they are not risking the reputation of the big ones.
I don't know if that is just a theory but chances that it's are there, big exchange don't want to risk their reputations and let this small and new created exchange to take in-charge with new projects both scammy and real project that don't have enough budget to pay for big exchange listing.

The fact is that some of the big exchanges that we even see around can be won for listing if the project has the listing fund, even if their products are not ready. Inasmuch as they have got a good idea and well-outlined milestones and perhaps with a demo, they will be allowed in.
Also, the idea of listing on smaller exchanges first to list on bigger ones later works. the basic idea here is still the fund. If the project team is ready to spend, no matter how long it takes, the project will be taken in.
Activity: 938
Merit: 11
April 13, 2020, 10:32:53 AM
Probit is batter than Latoken and p2pb2b. They are not good exchange for IEO. There have no successful projects. I don't know why team select this exchange for IEO. At present people are not interested about this exchange.     
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
April 13, 2020, 09:49:47 AM
Investing in IEOs is always about risks, especially nowadays. For me, Latoken is getting more and more transparent and user friendly, compared with other exchanges, like p2pb2b etc. I find much care about users and safe holding for funds there.
Latoken is still a bullshit exchange, if you still invest in IEO at this exchange then I believe you will lose. I have never seen an IEO succeed at this exchange, the token price always crashes after being listed. If you want to participate in IEO then I think you should participate in the leading exchange in this market
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 13, 2020, 09:47:08 AM
Investing in IEOs is always about risks, especially nowadays. For me, Latoken is getting more and more transparent and user friendly, compared with other exchanges, like p2pb2b etc. I find much care about users and safe holding for funds there.
Indeed, Undoubtedly these are shit exchange to choosing IEOs. How latoken is more transparent from your opinions? In this exchange how many IEOs are getting successful, i think there are no successful IEO history on latoken exchange. That's how it’s seemed so familiar exchange even better then p2pb2b?       
Pages:
Jump to: