Pages:
Author

Topic: Latoken will charge you 5USD monthly, if you are not active. - page 2. (Read 555 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Oh crap! They are going to eat my dust there.  Grin

Ain't this a great move from LAToken?
To avoid traders making their exchange like a wallet.
Also, it would keep them safe if ever a hacking incident will happen.
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
Lots of airdropped or small projects altcoins are often traded on Latoken. Sometimes altcoins value is so small, than it is impossible to withdraw them. Now these funds can be officially "taken" from users account. $5 every month from many subscribers who are not active in trading could be a lot.Latoken exchange is famous for fake volume and fake IEO. Now with this new policy I'm sure Latoken exchange increasingly avoided by investors. You should only use big exchanges. At Binance they have low fee, high volume and lots of potential alts there.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is the wrong step taken by Latoken exchange, by giving a 5 USD monthly charge for those who are inactive too much
in my opinion. And of the many exchanges only Latoken applies it, this will make users uncomfortable. And the worst thing
that will happen is that many Latoken users will move to other exchanges. If this happens, bad impact for Latoken exchange
itself.

What I am thinking with this unreasonable move from them? They just kill themselves.  Tongue A lot of exchanges are still alive because of those small time traders and if they will have this monthly fee, I don't think small traders will ever use their exchange again. Time to pack up and get all your funds from them. I don't think paying such monthly fee is worth it while other reputable exchanges are not charging anything.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
This is the wrong step taken by Latoken exchange, by giving a 5 USD monthly charge for those who are inactive too much
in my opinion. And of the many exchanges only Latoken applies it, this will make users uncomfortable. And the worst thing
that will happen is that many Latoken users will move to other exchanges. If this happens, bad impact for Latoken exchange
itself.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Who will leave their fund on Latoken exchange? An exchange that sells scam IEO to its customers and and cause customers huge financial losses, they expect same customers to be actively patronizing them? They are a joker.

Such move is their loss actually. Small traders will not leave their funds on them aside from the fact that there are other allegations thrown to them. This is the first crytpo exchange that I encountered charging their clients monthly fees. I hope others will wake up and not use this exchange anymore. If traders will not use their platform, I don't think they will impose such fees. Or they need to shut down their services forever so they will not victimized other traders.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Yesterday I received such an e-mail, but even though it was sent from the official e-mail address, I did not consider it because I no longer use this service. If I have to use it in a possible situation, I am thinking of opening and using a new account because I do not want to pay a fee of 5 USD each month for such nonsense. Moreover, the service is poor quality and transaction volumes are also quite bad. As someone who does not like the mentioned service anyway, I will never use it anymore because this has been extremely ridiculous. Instead of doing this, things could be done, such as deactivating inactive accounts after a while or identifying and closing multiple accounts users' accounts. But we see that the Latoken team will again lose their users with a ridiculous decision.
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
Who will leave their fund on Latoken exchange? An exchange that sells scam IEO to its customers and and cause customers huge financial losses, they expect same customers to be actively patronizing them? They are a joker.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
🙏
If they do this, the investor will surely feel this exchange is very bad, and traders here will tend to choose a better exchange to invest.

I think losing money without trading is ridiculous, and it certainly only makes Latoken lose more customers. Personally, I have never traded here and will never choose because this exchange will only make you more frustrated.

It will also be an bad move for small inverters.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
I think this is a marketing strategy for them to force their users to use their exchange, This is a very bad move especially they are not that big and reputable exchange. The users will more likely avoid this exchange because of this forceful act. They are just making their users run away from them  Undecided

To think of that they aren't a big exchange, They are possibly not making such a decent amount of profit and commission from their exchange so they are forcing users to use their exchange. This is a very bad move for them.
If they do this, the investor will surely feel this exchange is very bad, and traders here will tend to choose a better exchange to invest.

I think losing money without trading is ridiculous, and it certainly only makes Latoken lose more customers. Personally, I have never traded here and will never choose because this exchange will only make you more frustrated.
Activity: 421
Merit: 47
Be careful guys, those who hold funds on Latoken exchange and not trading, you will be charged 5USD monthly.
Look they officially send it through email and confirmed on Telegram.

I think that they officially bury themselves.

This will only happen it people allows that, charging people not using exchange platform is against the blockchain and against every thing the blockchain stands for.
The best solution is to boycott latoken, its shit anyways, and remember, your funds are important than any exchange platfom
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
I think this is a marketing strategy for them to force their users to use their exchange,
No, this is totally another strategy for them to make more into their pockets since people dont invest/trust the IEOs launch by them. Besides, nothing make them different to banking system and despite the previous accussation about the exchange site with the inclusion of this one i dont think a genuine crypto trader/investor will use the exchange site.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think this is a marketing strategy for them to force their users to use their exchange, This is a very bad move especially they are not that big and reputable exchange. The users will more likely avoid this exchange because of this forceful act. They are just making their users run away from them  Undecided

To think of that they aren't a big exchange, They are possibly not making such a decent amount of profit and commission from their exchange so they are forcing users to use their exchange. This is a very bad move for them.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

It should mean one thing. It's never safe to put your coins inside an exchange no matter how small it could be, because when you and inactive for years, you may not have anything left there. exchange addresses are not wallets.

Lets summarize which exchanges collect fees for inactivity because it would be helpful if it would be on one place.
So latoken, exmo, bitfinex, coindirect, coinbank, crypto.com have written in the terms that you will be charged a fee when you are inactive for a longer time.

All of them, even bitfinex does it?  I thought they are decent enough that they make money because they rank up and have enough volume to that exchange.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
When you create an exchange for the sole purpose of listing coins that are unlistable in other places, these kinds of complaints will happen. There are so many useless and horrible coins there that even the project owners of those coins would rather be listed somewhere else if given the chance but they can't and their only option is here so they take it instead of being exchangeless.

With the increasing number of IEO's and so forth, I think it is getting lesser and lesser to see these kinds of exchanges, eventually we will have DEX where many coins will be listed and the big centralized exchanges and that will be it, all these small centralized ones will not get any attention since DEX is not liked because of low volume but these ones do not have proper volume neither which will cause people to move from small exchanges to DEX ones.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
This is the wrong policy...
I'm sure Latoken users will be drastically reduced because of this rule, LATOKEN's reputation is not very good, so I'm sure there aren't many people who do active trading there, even large exchanges like Binance don't make rules like this.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
Leave this exchange out and never return, more worrying is that when you make a deposit one time, your balance will be deducted for as many months as you were inactive. In addition, many shicoins that are still listed there are no longer possible to trade. That is why this exchange began to fall into poverty and had to collect funds from users with unreasonable reasons to try to cover the salaries of their employees.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
snipped~
The only reason why this exchange exists because there are a lot of sh*tcoins and people believe in them, I mean that Latoken list everything to collect fees for lisitng and thats all, they do not care about the quality of the project, like Binance does.
That fees give them a reason to live and the existence of shitcoins on their platform will be helping them either.
Well, I don't think that people had read that particular fee upon registration. It was just surprising how traders or holders could afford to keep their money on there knowing the risk and that fraudulent issues that Latoken have.

they do not care about the quality of the project, like Binance does.
They probably don't care about their reputation, only they need to fool the community and get some money out from us.
That makes me Latoken out from my sight and not even to consider this platform since before.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
bullshit exchange with totally unless to me
Although i never hold fund latoken exchange in fact totally i have no account on in latoken exchange. Why should I accept this exchange? Even Instead there are many better exchanges in this crypto market.
Therefore if you have hold any fund in latoken exchange then keept withdraw now and putting binance exchange for your long term hold.
The only reason why this exchange exists because there are a lot of sh*tcoins and people believe in them, I mean that Latoken list everything to collect fees for lisitng and thats all, they do not care about the quality of the project, like Binance does.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Well it's a good thing that latoken is known to be a shit exchange that less people are there.  Its reputation isn't that good anyway, so they might as well do their worse. The tokens which did an IEO over there didn't perform well and although I have joined a campaign to some of these tokens, I didn't register to the exchange. So i guess its true what they say about it.

Do they link to the rules they are implementing regarding this inactive accounts monthly fee?
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
bullshit exchange with totally unless to me
Although i never hold fund latoken exchange in fact totally i have no account on in latoken exchange. Why should I accept this exchange? Even Instead there are many better exchanges in this crypto market.
Therefore if you have hold any fund in latoken exchange then keept withdraw now and putting binance exchange for your long term hold.
Pages:
Jump to: