Pages:
Author

Topic: Lauda gave negative feedback for no valid reason - page 2. (Read 1166 times)

KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
Sign a message with:

12wDRLTdLcjxWRBm4pXT1G3sXb5aoqfaVa,cripperz,https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30185

KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
I got negative feedback from Lauda without breaking any rules. This is just wrong as I helped many people here since 2011 and knew about Bitcoin before even she did. Who does she think she is to act like she can ban old members like me just for updating security info?

She claimed my account is "likely hacked" because I updated my email and password recently. Where is the scam accusation if this is not my account?

Edit: Lauda only joined this forum in 2013. I have been here since 2011 and helping people with mining. When a mod reads my post tell her she needs to delete this fake negative trust.

I Think what Lauda is doing is putting a pre cautionary feedback on your account. on the feedback that he gave reasons where clearly stated and I believe it is disputable you just need to prove that his assumption is not true.

What he is doing kinda help to avoid scamming in the forum.

Pre cautionary feedback is neutral, not negative. If you want to put neutral I could understand, but negative when I didn't scam is just plain wrong.

Edit: Well I got no address anyway,  looks my account is forever lost. Sad

Almost no one looks at Neutrals nor will the user likely respond to accusations. If you had been here as long as you say, you should know that. Lauda did the right thing here.
Find an addy and sign a message and the Negative will be removed.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I got negative feedback from Lauda without breaking any rules. This is just wrong as I helped many people here since 2011 and knew about Bitcoin before even she did. Who does she think she is to act like she can ban old members like me just for updating security info?

She claimed my account is "likely hacked" because I updated my email and password recently. Where is the scam accusation if this is not my account?

Edit: Lauda only joined this forum in 2013. I have been here since 2011 and helping people with mining. When a mod reads my post tell her she needs to delete this fake negative trust.

I Think what Lauda is doing is putting a pre cautionary feedback on your account. on the feedback that he gave reasons where clearly stated and I believe it is disputable you just need to prove that his assumption is not true.

Pre cautionary feedback is neutral, not negative. If you want to put neutral I could understand, but negative when I didn't scam is just plain wrong.

If you have been here since 2011,it does come as a surprise that you haven't staked a single address yet.Why ? If asked any given day to prove an account belongs to you,how would you do it ? Sorry but if I was Lauda,I'd still think the same way.You can always come up with an address posted back in the day that you can sign a message from and sort it out with them.
Activity: 131
Merit: 11
Blog.CripperZ.SG

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192

The date you signed up is irrelevant really, so don't try to use that as some kind of points scoring. There have been dozens of hacked accounts recently, most of them are from early accounts where the real owners have long forgotten about them. Lots of accounts have also been sold with the rise in bitcoin price. All that being said, while it is suspicious to change the email and password at the same time, I'm not sure people should be penalized for it without extra proof.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Throwing tamper tantrums is not going to help you gain any credibility.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
this should be on reputation board (maybe).

Because a lot hacked account always change email and password. I think you can contact lauda and give proof if you still own your account. Ex: sign message from your old address.
Activity: 131
Merit: 11
Blog.CripperZ.SG

Pages:
Jump to: