Pages:
Author

Topic: LAUDA TMAN OWLCATZ MAYBE THE PHARMACIST - COLLUDING SCAMMERS INFESTING DT - page 2. (Read 635 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Get over it... Why aren't you mad at TMAN as well?  

"Crazy can be funny, it can also be scary and this poster is scary, scary mental crazy like the kind of crazy that needs a straight jacket and padded walls."

Speaks for itself. Get lost... Roll Eyes

I spoke nothing but the truth, this thread is enough evidence to prove this users insanity

LOL puppet account - - haha

Sorry moron, time for real analysis of your past and that of your dumb ass idol laudaM.

These 2 accounts are well known to be colluding with this turd lauda. I have seen this said in a couple of threads before. I wonder what careful analysis of those 3 accounts will reveal.

Get on it snitches. Take the real dangerous scammers out from the top not worry about a few broke bums spamming for btc dust.

Let's have a clear out based on FACTS on this forum.

This thread will serve as FACTUAL analysis of these DT members.

Who can dish the dirt on these 3.

LAUDA OWLCATZ AND TMAN

let's look through their histories here. I mean come on this place will be infested with scammers and scam promoters.

But first things first LAUDAM OR LAUDA.

Then the others. No witch hunt only analysis of their past behaviour based on FACTS.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

"Crazy can be funny, it can also be scary and this poster is scary, scary mental crazy like the kind of crazy that needs a straight jacket and padded walls."

I spoke nothing but the truth, this thread is enough evidence to prove this users insanity
legendary

Moron I said facts only. Now fuck off and bring me facts or stfu.

Known lauda asskisser.

I want to hear the reason for that skanks own mouth about how I am due red trust from a scam protector and promoter like it.

FACTs - you are probably not familiar with those.

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

legendary
Let's observe the new DT list and how it operates.

LOL this new algo starts off well. I notice that that dumb scam promoting shit bag LaudaM now changed his scam promoting username to Lauda. Presumably to distance itself from its past scam protecting and promoting deeds,

Lauda better come here and tell me exactly why with FACTS why i have red trust from someone who promoted the largest scam on this board for years.

Oh look is Lauda reversing some previous abuse to shut the guy up??

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49146082

He is allowed now to give me red trust for FACTUALLY TELLING HIM HE IS A SCAM PROMOTING SCUM BAG.

I want a factual presentation of exactly why I have red trust from him now.

Also I think we need to have this thread to investigate what sort of people we have on the DT lists as a measure of how well the entire system is working.

What sort of fucked up world allows a scam promoter like him to give me red trust for calling him a PROVEN scam promoter.

Also it is not a threat to say I will ask for a factual review of his past deed involving moving escrow funds to gain from the BCH debacle.
That is called doing them a favour. EXACTLY THE SORT OF THING THAT SHOULD BE SLAMMED ON HIS TRUST IN RED.

I think on meta a factual analysis of the persons on DT or Merit sources should be kept current to serve as a indication of how the DT lists are populating.

IF YOU CAN GET RED TRUST ABOUT CALLING SOMEONE A SCAM PROMOTER WHEN HE IS A SCAM PROMOTER AND PROTECT AND SAYING YOU WILL FIND HIS PROJECTS HE IS ESCROWING FOR.... AND GIVE THEM THOSE FACTS THEN DT IS HELPING SCAMMERS.

There is no other way of looking at it.

I AM GETTING RED TRUST FOR TELLING THE TRUTH AND FOR SAYING I WILL ALERT OTHERS TO THESE FACTS.

THIS IS WITHOUT THE SHADY SHIT HE MAY HAVE PULLED WITH ESCROW FUNDS THAT I HAVE NOT HEARD THE FULL FACTS FOR BUT IF 2 OTHER DT MEMBERS (NOW REMOVED FROM DT ) ARE NOW TAKEN OUT?Huh is this true?

Any other DT member that does not fight laudas red trust is also now a scammer protector and wishes to silence scam hunters like myself that is a fact.

Where is the full factual account of his escrowing shady shit?

I keep hearing about where he moved 3000btc and kept the BCH from the split. If this is true or even possible and he does not prove nothing shady happened this must be another reason to remove him or even ban him. I would like to go over it all step by step in this thread along with any information or dirt about other shady people that are infesting positions of trust and using them to silence the truth being known about their past deeds.

We need  a thread like this to police the DT trust list. Any shady scum must immediately be removed else the entire thing is a joke.

ANY DT MEMBER IGNORING THE FACTS PRESENTED HERE NEED TO BE REMOVED IF THEY DO NOT BOOT THAT SHIT STAIN OFF.

He is one of the worst scum on here. For years he protected the Dash captive instamine which then compounded their ill gotten loot with that scum bag masternode system.

The pharmacist is another scam promoting scum bag lauda ass kisser too.

I mean read that dumb shits last posts about it where he says he feels loyalty to lauda but is not smart enough to know if lauda really did scam people from his escrowing deeds?? yeah let's have him on DT too.

This is admitting you will support a possible scammer because you feel loyalty to him.

Is this like an early april fools??

With these 2 for a moral compass soon anyone that is not a scammer or talks out against scammers will have red trust?

Now let me say that I can see the new design is an improvement but no way can we start with Lauda on there. He needs blacklisting at once and probably ( we will see after looking though their entire history so will TMAN and Owlcatz) but we can investigate to see how much collusion is apparent from their entire history.

Pages:
Jump to: