Pages:
Author

Topic: [Launch] Molly Coin [TAB] [ Scrypt pow/pos ] [ 25 million TAB ] - page 2. (Read 9018 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
you gonna mine a coin that has a difficulty of over 190 almost 200 ? got the pwoer go for it .
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Uggh.  The dev hasn't been on in awhile.  double digit satoshis on a coin that has less than 2M coins at the moment and 1/3rd through POW phase (well, assuming the POW cutoff ever gets put into the wallet, otherwise its just mine it forever).
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Noticed that too. Windows Wallet link now leads to

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
So this got on an exchange and right afterwards the windows wallet download link no longer works?

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Will sell 40k for .25 DM me
Selling 100k, 1.9btc.   Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Selling 128k, 2btc obo.
Selling 5 lots of 100k @ 3.  (3BTC per lot). But one or buy them all!
legendary
Wallet started ok and synched for me just now. You guys using conf files or no?
Hey, you're into this?  Maybe it can be salvaged/saved then Cheesy  I didn't need a conf file or addnodes.  You just have to let the wallet sit for about a minute and it will find peers on IRC.  I don't think this will get anywhere near 25M coins from mining.  I made a tricked out wallet with optimized stake split and combine parameters, and I'm winning sometimes like 2-3 stake blocks per minute and eating up the block height as much as I can trying to get to 50k faster than 34 days without the money supply expanding much more.  Of course the question is ....for what? Tongue  What is this coin gonna do or be or what concept other than a picture of pills.  Its used mostly by ravers and stuff right?  Maybe can have some kind of techno music tie-in.

Hah yes I have a little bit. Just 26k though.

Hey, you're into this?  Maybe it can be salvaged/saved then Cheesy  I didn't need a conf file or addnodes.  You just have to let the wallet sit for about a minute and it will find peers on IRC.  I don't think this will get anywhere near 25M coins from mining.  I made a tricked out wallet with optimized stake split and combine parameters, and I'm winning sometimes like 2-3 stake blocks per minute and eating up the block height as much as I can trying to get to 50k faster than 34 days without the money supply expanding much more.  Of course the question is ....for what? Tongue  What is this coin gonna do or be or what concept other than a picture of pills.  Its used mostly by ravers and stuff right?  Maybe can have some kind of techno music tie-in.
Selling 520,000 Molly for 15.6BTC (3000 satoshis).  Anyone interested?
legendary
So what's the deal, does the original dev have any plans for this coin?  Or is this on ice until we hit 50k blocks?  Is the wallet gonna get updated so POW ends correctly?  I'll have to brainstorm a bit and try to think of some kind of unique stuff we could do with this coin.  I don't think an exchange is gonna take it until the wallet is fixed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Is anyone else having problems with the wallet and it not syncing and not being able to open it? was there an update that I missed?
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
We need an exchange mr molly dev

Yes, exchange needed!
Activity: 163
We need an exchange mr molly dev
Activity: 163
Where did all the miners go?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

wow

networkhash is  30Gh/s
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
When does staking start and how do you know if staking is working? I've easily had my coins longer than 24 hours and still no staking?
Staking has already started.  It stakes good.  Just have to wait for your coins to get enough weight to win a stake.
Ya thanks funny thing was as soon as I posted that comment I went to my wallet and had to stakes just begin lol Good work Dev and work on getting like Bittrex to add this coin because they love to ninja launch coins if there is enough demand for it
Pages:
Jump to: